Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When will that be?"

"After we finish this."

Beth pulled her top over her head. Her large beautifully formed tits bounced into view. Her rock hard nipples jutted forward. Dylan just smiled to himself too enthralled by her to do anything. She was insatiable. Who was he to complain about a strange family and a weird little incestuous town? He didn't have to live there.

"What about your mom?"

"She will be just tied up for awhile."

In one fluid movement, Beth hopped off the counter and pushed off her tight shorts. Then she walked to where Dylan was standing and dropped to her knees in front of him. She wasted no time unzipping his fly and freeing his monstrous cock.

"Oooh, I just love sucking this big, big cock..." Beth cooed as she dropped her mouth over Dylan's cock. She took the whole length of the big shaft into her mouth, than slowly let it slide out with her lips tightly locked around the flesh popsicle. With a wicked gleam in her eye she looked up at Dylan and winked while she devoured his cock. Dylan's eyes rolled back in enjoyment. Beth's hands undid Dylan's belt and began to slide his jeans down his legs. During the whole time, she did not stop her sucking his delicious cock. She sucked and nibbled and bobbed her head up and down the juicy dick until his knees were trembling from her efforts. With his pants around his ankles, she brought one of her hands to rest on his powerful naked thighs for support and began to slide his throbbing cock in and out of her luscious lips. She sucked him deep into her throat until she could feel Dylan's cock starting down the back of her throat. She loved sucking this beautiful man-meat of Dylan's, but the craving in her steaming cunt needed to be quenched. She was creating wonderful feelings between her legs as she toyed with her cunt, playing with her clit and sliding fingers up inside herself. She felt her juices streaming down her thighs and she needed a big cock now. She bobbed her head up and down it a couple of more times, before reluctantly pulling away. She helped Dylan out of his bunched up pants and stood up. She guided him over to the nearest chair and made him sit back with his giant schlong pointing right up in the air.

Beth positioned herself over his cock, and with one hand spread her slick cunt lips so that the great mushroom head could pass into her, while the other guided the fat head into her sopping snatch. All the juices from her leaking cunt had begun to run down her inner thighs. Effortlessly she crammed the first six inches of Dylan's thick cock into her muff. Then she rose up and drove herself down taking the rest of his surging cock to the base. She started lifting and falling on Dylan's massive cock, driving his great cock deeper and deeper into her hot young cunt. Beth liked to fuck, and knew how to use her pussy, and for Dylan the sensations were amazing. The big titted teenager was really getting into his giant cock, and her orgasm was building as she furiously rode him up and down.

"Dylan! God I love your cock. It's the best cock I've ever had! And it is making me CUM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!" she screamed in ecstasy as her pussy contracted around his iron shaft and pussy juice gushed out her cunt and splashed over his belly and their thighs. She shook violently as her orgasm overcame her. She kept pounding herself on his cock until she sagged against his chest sated.

Dylan slowly stood up and Beth wrapped her legs around him. With his cock still in her, he carried her out to the sunroom and laid her down on a couch. He slowly pulled it out of Beth's warm tight cunt, and he watched as inch after inch of his cock, glistening with her cunt juice slid out of her spasming cunt.

"You still haven't come yet have you? Jesus you are amazing. Fuck me; fuck me till you cum in me".

"All in good time. All in good time!"

Then Dylan kneeled on the floor between Beth's luscious thighs. She sighed in contentment as she felt Dylan's tongue lightly lick her waiting cunt. His touch was so soft, yet stimulating. His tongue lightly moved up and down her cunt lips sending Beth into ecstasy. Then using two of his fingers to part her pussy lips, his tongue pushed deep inside the young cunt licking and sucking. "Oh God," thought Beth as she opened her legs further to let Dylan get at more of her delicious pussy. He seemed to know just the spots to lick and when to toy with her clit, flicking it back and forth with the tip of his talented tongue.

"Oh Dylan......that's.....that's really niiiiiiice!!" Beth moaned as she stroked the head between her legs.

Dylan just wanted to plunge into Beth's wanton cunt head first. It was wetter than any pussy he had ever tasted before, and he was trying to lick up every drop of cunt juice she leaked out in her passionate abandon. His tongue was driving her insane. Her hips bucked wildly as she tried to drive her snatch onto Dylan's tongue.

"Oh my, GOD! Suck my pussy, oh yeah..." Beth moaned. She wrapped her legs around Dylan's head as her orgasm began to build inside her molten cunt. Beth's hands didn't know where to go as her passion mounted. First they went to cup and pinch the sensitive nipples of her young tits, then they started to bang wildly against the sofa that she was lying on, and then they went to grip the back of Dylan's head as her pussy exploded in his face. "OH SUCK IT!!! OH SUCK ME DRY!!! OH GOD!!!" She screamed as her climax hit. Dylan continued to drive his tongue in deeper and harder into her gushing hole sucking up all her pussy nectar. As her climax crested she fell back exhausted.

"Oh no little girl. You started this thing. And now I'm going to finish it," growled Dylan. His sticky fingers caressed her soft thighs as he leant down and licked her sensitive nipples, swirling his tongue over them slowly and then gently biting them with his teeth. Beth was stacked and as he licked her tits, he thought how good it would be to have his raging cock nestled between her teen pillows. He stood up and straddled her stomach, putting his giant dick in the valley of her cleavage. Beth got the idea and with both hands lifted her huge tits up and around his cock. The feeling of it was exquisite as she rubbed her sweaty globes against his hard shaft. As he rubbed her sensitive nipples with his thumbs, he slid his cock between her warm mounds back and forth. The pre-cum poured from his cock coating her tit valley with lubrication allowing him to slide his swollen cock with ease. On each up stroke her tongue would dart out and lick the head clean of his tasty pre-cum. Beth was very excited by Dylan's teasing assault on her breasts and his cock sliding between her gorgeous breasts. But she wanted more.

"Dylan, PLEASE fuck me! I want your big dick in my pussy now."

Reluctantly, he pulled his cock from the warm embrace of her melons. As his cock leaked precum all over tits and her flat belly, he guided it across her body until the mushroom head was lodged between her sweet pussy lips. He was kneeling on the sofa between her wide spread legs. He leaned over her body supporting himself with his arms and slowly slid his raging hard-on into her tight teenaged twat. As her cunt lips stretched to accommodate his girth, she groaned. "You're... so big." She threw her legs around his waist as every inch of his thick cock slid into her hot wet cunt. He kept pushing until the long thick shaft filled Beth to the hilt. He began to fuck her slowly by pulling out until only the head was left inside, and then driving back in as far as he could go. As his pace picked up and the power of his thrusts grew harder, he was driving her wild with lust. His thrusts were so deep that his swinging testicles slapped against her tight ass every time he drove his mighty cock into her. Her huge tits were jiggling wildly with every stroke and she grabbed them in her hands and began to pinch her nipples in pleasure.

"THAT'S IT DYLAN! FUCK ME HARDER!" She screamed again as she held onto her heaving tits. "I... AM... CUMMING!" As her orgasm overtook her, Dylan continued to pile-drive his thrusting cock deep into her steaming box. "YES...YES...FUCK ME!! OH GOD DYLAN FUCK ME!!!!!!!" Beth screamed in pure joy as her lover's cock buried itself deep inside her pussy.

Dylan could feel his own release close but he wanted to try another position. As Beth flailed about in the midst of her shattering climax, Dylan pulled out of her clutching cunt and turned her over so she was on her knees and her ass in the air. Dylan ran his hands up the insides of her thighs, stroked her steaming cunt and pushed a couple of fingers inside her creaming cunt. "Move your knees really wide," and Beth opened her young thighs so her hungry cunt was open for his entry. Dylan held his throbbing cock in his hand as he lodged the head in the mouth of her hot fuck hole. Beth felt the tip of the hard cock touch her wet cunt lips. She really was soaking, her juices running down her thighs. Dylan slammed into her, her cunt opening to take his fat cock, and it felt as if the walls of her insides were being stretched to breaking point.

"OHHHH.....OH DYLAN .......OHHHH, IT FEELS SO GOOD......IT FEELS...OHHHHH."

Dylan put his big hands on her hips, holding her steady as he began to thrust deep into the luscious teenager. Her body moved back and forth on her knees as his bone hard cock pounded into her body. Dylan increased the power and speed of his assault on her stunning body. Beth was now thrusting back to meet each stroke into her cunt, her big breasts moving in time with the motions. Taking one hand and pushing it between her legs, two of her fingers began to rub her red hot little clit adding to her pleasure. His great cock was fucking her body beautifully, bringing her towards another shattering climax that she knew was coming!!

Dylan reached his hands around to hold the big swinging globes of her succulent breasts. "Get ready for me Beth!" Dylan growled at her as be drilled into her hot and battered cunt again and again. Perspiration was running down Beth's face, and her face was contorting with pleasure as the ultimate moment arrived.

"YES......YEEEEEEES, YES........OH GOD, ......IT'S...IT'S........I'M......I'M......MAKING ME.............AHHHHHHHHHHH," The convulsions hit her like a thunderbolt, the world exploded in colours and shock waves permeated her entire body. Still Dylan kept pumping into her with his hard thick cock. In and out, in and out, he was almost there.

"HERE IT CUMS!" Dylan shouted at the top of his lungs. The first surge shot out his shaft into her waiting cunt. Dylan pulled back and forth driving his spasming cockhead deep into her wet contracting velvet sleeve. His cannon showed no signs of misfiring as several continuous streams of his jizz sprayed directly into her womb. Powerful blasts of his sperm coated the insides of her churning cunt and ran out onto her fingers. She brought the cream to her mouth and sucked her fingers clean of the delicious nectar. Finally, Dylan stopped moving and slowly pulled out of her over worked cunt. Torrents of jizz trickled out of her pussy and dripped onto the couch below her slot. He collapsed on the couch next to Beth. He pulled her to him, gave her a deep kiss, and drifted off to sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dylan woke up and looked around. He was covered with a blanket as he slept on the couch. It was night time now. The glow of the moon cast shadows through the sun room windows. Beth was nowhere around. He stretched and got up. He moved thru the moonlight into the kitchen looking for a clock. The one over the sink said 9:30. He had been out for about 3 hours. And he was still alive.

He was so hunger that he was ravenous, but he wondered where the girls were. He had an idea that Beth would be upstairs continuing Molly's punishment. He put on his jeans that were still on the kitchen floor, and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl. He quickly ate that and got a glass of water. While drinking it, he wondered if there was still going to be a movie shot, but the only way for him to find out was to go back into that den of crazy women. They were beautiful and loved to fuck, but they were just plain crazy. Yet, the chance to do both the mom and the daughter piqued his interest, plus he still had to take Beth's beautiful ass.

"Once more into the breech, dear friends." The Shakespeare quote came to mind as he climbed the stairs once again, and headed down the hall toward Molly's bedroom. As he approached he heard Molly moan loudly, "Give it to me, baby! Oh, suck mommy's tits for her!"

Dylan peeked around the corner of Molly's door and saw the two women on the bed. Molly's legs were spread wide as Beth was on top of her drilling her with the dildo, and sucking her mom's big tits with as much gusto as she had used in deep-throating Dylan's cock. Molly pulled on her daughter's shoulders, bringing her head up until the two women's massive racks were touching. "Oh, you are so good!" Molly murmured as she pulled Beth down for a deep probing kiss that drew moans from both of them. All the while Beth kept thrusting into Molly's liquid heat with her long rubbery "cock". Dylan stood in the doorway enthralled by these two busty beauties as they rolled on the bed, their two luscious bodies intertwined in a mass of tits, cunts and long read hair.

Beth looked up and saw Dylan in the doorway. She smiled at him and winked. As the first wave of orgasms swept over her mom, Molly's whole body spasmed as her pussy wrapped itself tightly around the dildo that her Beth kept feeding into her. "Oh. OH! OOOOOOH YES!" screamed Molly as the full force of her orgasm hit. "Don't stop! Keep going!" Dylan watched as Beth continued to shoot her hips forward in a series of stupendous thrusts into Molly's burning cunt. She was obviously not holding back one little bit and was giving her mom the deepest dildo fuck that she could. "OOOOOOOHHHHHH!" came the final scream from Molly as her orgasm crested. Beth slowed down her thrusts and lay there on Molly, breathing heavily, for several minutes until she sat up. She pulled the strap-on out of Molly's hot cunt. It was covered in the sheen of Molly's pussy juices. She turned to Dylan and said, "Want to join us, Tiger?"

Dylan wasted no time in striping off his jeans and joining the two wild women on the bed. "Don't you two ever sleep?" he asked as he crawled between Molly and Beth.

"Not much these days." Beth smirked at him.

Molly's eyes opened and gazed up at Dylan. "I'm sorry," she said meekly. Dylan started to speak, but Beth jumped in. "Suck his cock, Bitch. Don't tell him, show him you are sorry."

Molly reluctantly rolled over on her side bringing her face close to Dylan's swinging schlong. It brushed against her cheek, leaving a trail of pre-cum on her smooth skin. With one hand she guided his refreshed cock into her waiting mouth, and began running her tongue all around his head and taking a good amount of his cock into her warm mouth.

"I've never double teamed a mother/daughter before. You two are fucking amazing to watch go at it."

Beth leaned over and gave him a passionate deep kiss, all the while Molly continued to feed on his rapidly throbbing cock. Dylan didn't know how many men these two had shared, but he had a feeling that he wasn't the first. Beth and Dylan kissed passionately, letting their tongues explore each other's mouths. His hands fondled her large round breasts, rolling and pinching her nipples between his fingers. Beth moaned deep in her throat in pleasure. Molly was working magic on his cock with her tongue, and she had made it hard as tempered steel. With one hand she was holding his hardening cock in one hand gently stroking him, while her tongue licked over his large balls. Pulling back, she closed her lips over his cock and sucked him into her warm velvet mouth slowly take his throbbing cock to the root. Her tongue probed the base of his glands, flicking it over them as his cock surged to its full hardness. While she sucked and cajoled his dick, she let out a stifled moan as her fingers were busy in her swampy cunt.

Dylan liked the thought of these two full figured females fucking each other with a strap on dildo. The possibilities for this night just expanded. Beth was oblivious to anything but Dylan's passionate kiss and the feel of his hands on her hardened nipples. With both hands he massaged her heaving chest and soft moans escaped her lips. They carried on like this for several minutes; Beth broke the kiss and returned her attention to her mom.

"I want you to kiss and make-up with Dylan."

Molly eased her mouth off Dylan's raging prick and got up her knees. As she did, her hefty tits jiggled as she moved. It was an awesome sight to Dylan as this stacked mommy who had just fucked her daughter, rose up to kiss him. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and they began a slow, passionate kiss that left his head spinning. She continued to stroke his great cock while they kissed, and it leaked pre-cum all over her hand. As the kiss ended, she whispered in his ear, "I'm very sorry, Dylan. I just got jealous. Can you forgive me?" Dylan just nodded his head. The sensations that she was causing to his leaking joint took his breath away. "Hmm, I love the way you are still hard for us. I thought we'd fucked every ounce of strength from you. Aren't you tried?"

"I plan on lasting as long as you, Molly."

"We'll see Dylan. We'll see," Molly smiled.

"Dylan is our guest, what do you want to do?" Beth asked him coyly while ran her fingers along the length of her rubber "dick."

"I was hoping I could fuck one of you in the ass, if you really want to know."

"How about a sandwich? A Molly sandwich," Beth exclaimed.

"Oh God yeah!! Let's do THAT!" Molly signed. She held out her tits to be loved and both Beth and Dylan started greedily sucking on her erect nipples until she moaned and writhed on the bed.

"Beth, get the stuff from the draw," Molly moaned. "Dylan, you're going to like this."

Beth took her mouth off her mother's greedy tit, and from the night stand she produced a clear bottle. She poured a clear liquid in her hand and slipped her hand over Dylan's rock hard shaft. Very quickly it became clear that the liquid was sandal-wood oil, and his hard cock began slipping effortlessly through Beth clenched hand. Molly released a deep moan from the deepest recesses of her chest as Dylan sucked on her magnificent tits and sank two fingers up her dripping snatch. Beth stroked his cock in long, slow strokes with no friction between her gripped hand and his straining cock. The oil produced a warmth in his joint that warmed his entire belly. Beth released his cock and winked at Dylan playfully.

"Alright children, find your places." She said as she turned Molly to face her.

In a few moments, Molly and Beth were kissing passionately as Beth had slip her "cock" into Molly's wet pussy and began pumping into her mom's gaping fuck hole with the strap on dildo. Dylan knelt behind Molly watching her flex her hips with each stroke from Beth's "dick" and marvelled at her ass. Gently he pushed her forward so that their enormous tits pressed together tightly and her curvy asscheeks wiggled in the air. He placed the oiled tip of his cock head at the entrance to her rosebud and pushed. But there seemed no way he would fit it into her tight back passage. Beth kept working the long hard staff of rubber up her mother's tight cunt, coaxing sighs from her as she slowly built her mom's fire.

"Put it in my ass Jack, finger my ass and then fuck me there, I want to feel that thick cock in me." Molly urged.

Dylan saw the bottle of oil on the bed. He picked it up and flipped the top pouring some of the oil into his hand. He ran his fingers between the cleft of her ass cheeks, massaging the oil around her puckered hole. Then he pushed the tip of his oil coated index finger into her ass slowly. Molly whispered, "More Dylan, I want more." He sank his finger into her up to the knuckle as he began to fuck her ass with it, while he stroked his cock with his other hand letting the sensations of the oil keep it hard.