Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More, I want more Beth. Oh God. I'm ready for you Dylan. Put your cock in me, fuck my ass."

He eased out his finger. Using his hands he pulled her firm, exquisitely rounded ass cheeks apart and placed the tip of his iron cock against her slick puckered entrance. Taking his shaft in his hand, he gently eased his bulging crown into her tiny anus. It was a tight fit, and a struggle to get such a big cock into such a little asshole. He pulled out half an inch, then forward again, repeating until he had the entire head lodge in Molly's ass.

"Yes Dylan, more, give me more, God, fuck me in my tight ass."

Molly was pushing her ass back at Dylan while Beth continued to hammer away at her pink pussy lips with the dildo. He stroked into her a little harder now as he felt her tight opening yield to his massive cock. His cock could feel the dildo sliding into her cunt though the thin membrane between them. He began to thrust, making ever larger movements as Molly started let out little whimpers. He looked over Molly's shoulder to see Beth looking at him as they pistoned into Molly's stretched holes in tandem. Molly's eyes were screwed tightly shut and her jaw hung slack as the two cocks moving as one brought gasps of intense pleasure. With his hands he reached around Molly's body and pinched Beth's large nipples, bringing a gasp from her. He increased the tempo and the length of each thrust has his cock slid in and out of her taut, almost unyielding hole. Beth's fingers were flicking over Molly's clit, as she thrust into Molly's dripping pussy again and again. The sounds of Molly's moaning ricocheted off the walls. His hands gripped her hips firmly allowing him to push his cock into her ass with deeper, more forceful strokes.

"God, yes, you feel both feel so good in there, so thick, so hard, fuck me harder."

Beth's thrusts into her pussy only made the room for his cock in Molly's ass even tighter. Her ass was tightly gripping around his shaft, squeezing it, almost cutting any supply of blood to it as he began to pound his cock into her. He was trying to time with Beth each push deep into her tight holes. Molly moaned deeper and louder still, impaled forcibly onto more and more of their stiff cocks. The sight of Beth as her pendulous breasts swayed with each thrust was enrapturing. They were poling into Molly's ass and cunt in an almost hypnotic rhythm. Beth kept up her assault on Molly's clit as her hand worked furiously on her cunt. The sounds of her cunt juices squelching could be heard. As she became more excited her breathing became more laboured. Everyone's temperature was slowly rising with their burning need for sexual gratification.

"Oh G.. G.. G..od, cumming, cumming, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH GODDD!!!!!"

Molly was right on the razor-edge of an explosive climax has the other two continued to saw their hard cocks into her tortured body. Beth gave her mom a series of deep hard strokes that drove the plastic penis into her up to the hilt. Dylan relentless drove his powerful cock into her tight ass all the way to the base. And then she came.

"OHHHH FUCK MMMEEEEEEEE, AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! OHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!"

It only took a few more thrusts pushing their cocks deep inside her for the climax to reach a crescendo. She let out a guttural bellowing cry, her body contorted again and again, her stomach muscles tightening and then released, her cunt and ass muscles tensed and gripped their cocks as they tried repeatedly drove into her tight tunnels. Finally, she collapsed against Beth utterly spent from her end to end orgasms. Molly's ass continued to grip Dylan's cock, and push against his hilted shaft.

As Beth kissed her mother with a deep soul kiss filled with passion, she pulled the dildo from Molly's spasming cunt. Molly's juices ran everywhere. Down her thighs, all over the dildo, on Beth's stomach and thighs, and flowed onto the bed. As their kiss ended, Molly slumped to her hands and knees exhausted with Dylan's full mast buried in her ass. She was done, but he wasn't. He bent over her and grabbed her huge swinging knockers in his hands tightly. He whispered in her ear, "You owe me for trying to kick me. Time to collect."

"Oh God, no! I can't take anymore."

"I had three hours sleep. I'm just getting started."

With that Dylan pulled his long, hard thick staff out of Molly's ass until only the head was left lodged in her tight, tight asshole, and then he drilled into her full force. Sending the hard column of male flesh deep into the incredible tightness of her dark tunnel. Using her large, soft tits like handles he pulled her onto his giant cock as it ploughed into her again and again. She was overwhelmed at the power and force of his thrusts as he pounded into relentlessly. Dylan was on a mission. He was going to settle a little score by fucking her senseless and blowing an enormous load up her ass. With his hips working like a piston, he dropped one hand down across her smooth belly and found the mouth of her dripping hot cunt. Taking his thumb he plunged it into her molten hot box and began to saw it in and out of her in time with his anal thrusts. Molly was struggling to keep up with his assault of her pussy and ass. She bucked against him, moved her ass around in big wide circles, and drove her tight tunnel up and down the length of his surging dick. He was driving her to heights that she had rarely approached. She felt stunned, as if electricity was running through her body, each nerve ending jangling like metal clashing against metal. And Dylan kept thrusting deep into that gripping ass, tuning her up and seeking his own release. The dual stimulation of cunt and asshole were having their effect. Molly's own orgasm was approaching, and her anal passage had tensed so much that it was like a vice. In and out, in and out, in and out, Dylan drove his steel rod into her hot dark passage. He felt the tell-tale signs of release behind his swinging balls. He grabbed both of her bouncing knockers in his hands and pulled her onto his cock until she was stuck. She was about to get a massive blast of hot cum up her ass! Her ass was quivering and squeezing his swelling cock, searching for the inevitable eruption. He felt the first blast travel the length of his cock and shoot up the end of Molly's tunnel. A second blast followed, then a third. He could feel the spunk bubbling up inside her as volley after volley of hot cum shot into her trembling ass. Dylan's cannon going off inside her sent her over the top screaming and her world explored in a rainbow of colours as he continued to drive into her hot ass. He pushed and pulled his sticky prick in and out of her wonderful clutching ass until his spurting head ran dry of cum, then he drew his massive dong out of her well fucked butt and his cum flowed from her broken ring.

Molly fell forward on the bed completely spent. Dylan felt like he could climb Mt. Everest at that moment. He had felt like he was played by these two crazy women and now he had just evened the score.

"Wow, that was cool. I think Mom is passed out." Beth's voice broke into his musings. He looked over to her. She was sitting on the side of bed slowly guiding the big dildo in and out of her hot teenage snatch. "So what is next, Tiger?"

"Your turn!" Dylan grabbed her free hand and pulled her up off the bed. He knelt in front of her and licked her throbbing clit as he pulled the juice covered dildo slowly out of her hot cunt. He felt a shiver run thru her has he did. He stood up and grabbed her with one hand and the bottle of oil in the other and pulled her down the hallway to her room.

He put the bottle on her night stand and lay back on her bed. He pulled her on top of him and held her tight. Her large teenage breasts crushed against his powerful chest and her big thick nipples burned little points on his chest. His scum covered cock slipped between her wide open thighs. He pulled her beautiful face to his and kissed her deeply, searching her mouth with his tongue. When the kiss broke, he looked into her eyes.

"So am I staying and do I still have a gig here?" he asked plainly.

"Yes, to both questions. So what happens after tonight?"

"Well, it is going to be very busy starting tomorrow. Lots of people showing up. I am going to be pretty busy setting up the gag, but I will be around. And after this stunt is done, I have a lot of vacation time coming. I would like to spend it here with you two, if you promise not to kill me."

Molly's hot teenage body was pressed against Dylan's long muscled body. She looked him in the eyes to see what lay there. Then seeing something there that only she understood, she kissed him deeply as she ran her fingers thru his dark hair. "I promise we won't hurt you. Mom and I both want you here for as long as you want to stay."

"Good! So let's fuck then." He tickled her as he said that.

She giggled and rolled away from him. "Let me clean you off first, stud. Then I am going to fuck you blind." She walked into her bathroom and he heard the water start to run. He looked around the room. He figured he would be in here a lot in the next few days. It was your typical young girl's room with posters and clothes everywhere. He saw the yellow bikini bottoms lying on the floor and the tiny top on the bedpost. It was hard to imagine as he glanced at the clock on the night stand that it was that bikini that started this all. And that had been 4 PM this afternoon. Now it was 10:30 PM. It felt like another life time. He had gotten the chance to fuck a well built mother and her daughter, an opportunity that most men would have killed for, and he had no idea where this adventure would end. But as he watched Beth come out of her bathroom with a washcloth in her hand, he just didn't care at the moment. He marvelled at her youthful beauty. Her long red hair framed her lovely face, those incredible bouncing tits that swayed with every moment, and that gorgeous ass and slim hips that managed to take every inch of his cock each time. Where did she put it? Well, he was going to find out in just a second, because he had made a promise and he was going to keep it. Right now!

The cloth that she used on him was warm, and felt great on his over used cock. When she was done, she lay next to him on the bed. They kissed and he pulled her luscious body on top of him so she was kneeling across him. His cock which was in full mast mode slipped between her legs. Beth took her hand and gently stroked his cock while Dylan's hands rubbed her soft nipples.

She looked down at the shaft poking between her legs. "Mmmm, this means it's just you and I in this bed. This will be the first time we have fucked in a bed. Funny, huh?" She purred as she continued to slowly tug on his cock.

Watching his cock between her legs gave him inspiration for the first part of his promise. Reaching for the oil he poured some down the length of his cock and it pooled on his stomach. Beth quickly began to massage the oil into his cock, lubing the entire length by stroking her two slick hands up and down. When his cock felt slick enough, Dylan wrapped his arms tightly around Beth's cute ass, and pulled her up his oiled body until the head of his prick nestled at the mouth of her hot cunt. Her nipples were right in front of his mouth, so he ran his tongue slowly over her big aureoles. While he gave Beth's beautiful tits his loving oral attention, he moved the head of his hot cock into the mouth of her cunt. It was wet and warm as he slid his long hard cock into her, and she bucked and writhed on his male column.

"Oh yes Dylan! Just there, just THEEEEEERE!" she moaned as she settled her tight hot box around his throbbing cock. He began to pull and push on his cock until she began to get the rhythm on her own. As she quickened the pace, he guided her with his hands and was able to alter the speed, or direction, or strength of the strokes, and drive her slowly but surely to the screaming orgasm stage. Deciding to change things up a little, he lifted her by her hips and drove his monster cock deep inside her as she lowered herself on the down stroke.

"Oh my fucking god Dylan! Your cock!!! Aieee!" she shouted as he lifted her up by a few inches, then dropped her down, then up again. For almost a minute he lifted her up and down and hilted his iron hard rod deep inside her cunt on each thrust. This bouncing game was getting to Beth.

"Oh baby, you're the best Dylan. God!!"

With a grunt Dylan moved the two of them to the edge of the bed. With his cock still speared in her and her legs over his thighs, she faced him as he leaned her off the bed supported only by his legs and arms. This way he could pull her cunt back and forth on the length of his cock. He had a hot teenage cock lover as his personal masturbation aid. With her legs splayed and pussy drooling, he pushed her cunt to his crown. Then he pulled her back onto him as the cockhead disappeared into her cunt a good eight inches. As he thrust into her, Beth was impaled on his shaft as her wet slick pussy slid back and forth and her legs didn't even touch the ground. Beth's tits were wildly jiggling as he pounded her relentlessly. She cried out and moaned as the intensity of the pleasure overcame her time and time again.

"OOHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYY, DYLAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!!"

He pounded Beth's soaking pussy, driving his mammoth cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. She responded by moaning, louder and louder. She was bucking her hips wildly now as her climax hit her hard.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! GOD YOU HUNG STUD!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!"

She was exploding on his cock, her thighs spread wide, fingering her red-haired cunt, with the other hand she was cupping her huge bouncing tit tweaking the pink nipple between her thumb and fingers. Sloppy and wet was the sound coming from between her thighs as he pounded her, and her middle finger vigorously massaged the bud of her clitoris.

"Oooohhhh G...G...Godddd! . . . Oooohhh!!"! Beth moaned, almost deliciously, from the subsiding and erupting orgasms. As she started to come down from her high, Dylan moved again and lay her back on the bed. He was on top of her and his cock was wedged deep in her quivering cunt. Her legs were locked around his strong back.

"God you know how to fuck!! Jesus! Whew!!! Are you going to fuck me in the ass? Please, I love that!

"Yes, "he grunted. As he pulled his raging cock, dripping wet both from her cunt and the oil, he pressed the burning tip of his swollen shaft against the cheeks of her ass. His cock was easily lubricated enough to slip effortlessly into her ass. He took her legs and lifted them over his shoulder almost bending her in half and placed the tip of his throbbing cock against her extremely tight asshole. As he pushed against her, Beth masturbated. She was laid out on the bed with her thighs spread wide. Her cunt was very wet and wide open. He could see the ring of pink muscles at the opening of her fuckhole, opening and closing, as if an eye winking obscenely at him She placed her fingers at her cunt, and she began move her hand swiftly over the bud of her clit. He took the oil again and poured some on the tight ring of Beth's ass. He could hear the wet sounds of Beth's cunt as she worked the lips of her cunt. Both the juice of her cunt and the oil ran down the crack of her ass and pooled on the bed.

"Are you going to fuck my ass now?"

"I am going to fuck your ass until you beg me to stop."

"Oh, Good!"

¬His great head pressed in to her dark hole, and it started to open under the steady pressure like a rose.

"OOOOOOOHHHH!" Beth cried as his cock head slipped past her sphincter muscles and into her channel. The tight walls of her anal canal pressed against the thrusting wedge of his cock as he slid wetly into the lubricated passageway. The warm grip of her anus held him as he pushed deeper and deeper.

"Oh, my God," she moaned, her legs trembling. "It feels like you're all the way up into my stomach you're in so deep."

"There is so much more to cum, little girl." he grunted.

"Oh fuck me, please," Beth begged. The lips of her cunt were quivering as she rubbed her swollen clit. "Fuck me till I explode."

Dylan wrapped his hands around Beth's thighs, his fingers dug into her pale skin, and he propelled his hips forward, thrusting as hard as he could. Beth screamed in pleasure as he slid into her ass until he was all the way up inside of her. He began drive his cock back and forth as he tunnelled up her tight ass. She ground her hips back as he continued to thrust in and out.

"Oh, don't stop. It feels so good, ...my insides are on fire, you are in so, so deep! Oh God!!" Her anal canal was incredibly tight, but slippery as Dylan's massive cock sawed in and out with an insistent rhythm, his balls swinging and banging into her tightly packed ass. Beth tight¬ened her muscles and rolled her ass, rotating his cock as though it were a crank. He pounded her cunt with deep strokes that transformed her body into a package of raw nerve endings.

Dylan leaned over and kissed Beth as he drove relentlessly into her clutching ass. She was so tight, and was such an amazing ride in the way her body moved. He felt his own release coming much quicker then he thought possible, as he thrust the thick shaft of his cock into the tiny opening between the cheeks of her ass.

"FUCK ME HARDL FUCK ME HARD!'

His hips pounded against her ass so steadily that the dull slapping sound of sweaty flesh stung the air around them. Beth didn't slacken her enthu¬siasm as she tightened the passageway even further. She rolled her ass around, grinding her hips around, trying to snap his cock off inside of her. Dylan had clearly met someone who was his equal in bed as she fucked back at him, but he was determined to give her the biggest cum of the night. He got up on his knees, her legs over his shoulders. He used this leverage to drill his cock into her again and again like machine. He dropped his hands down to her wildly shaking breasts and began to pinch her distended nipples. The combination of his pile-driving cock, twisting nipples, and her vigorous rubbing of her clit took Beth over the top to a shattering climax. She screamed her voice shrill in the ringing ecstasy of her orgasm.

"FUCK ME OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Beth screwed her ass back, swallowing his cock again and again, trying to suck it precious fluid from it. The muscles of her cumming ass squeezed down on his rampaging cock, massaging it in long rippling waves, as he felt his own orgasm close. Suddenly, he was there. He felt his cock rupturing deep inside of her ass, the orgasm ex¬ploding so forcefully out that it seemed to blow the tip of his cock right off. His sperm gushed out, un¬der pressure, spewing into the constricted tunnel of her throbbing rectum. Like a stream of pressurized water, his sperm spit from the end of his cock, splattering like thick hot oil into the lining of her anus. His balls ached from keeping up with the steady flow of swirling hot cum that shot from his cock. He drilled into her until he did no more to give. Finally he pulled his deflated cock out of her ass, which was now all wide and gaping, and a stream of white leaked out from her anus. Dylan sat back on his haunches as Beth's legs dropped to the bed. He noticed Beth had managed to bury two fingers up to the knuckle between the lips of her cunt. Sperm and cunt juice were everywhere.

"Clap, Clap, Clap" came the sound from across the room, and two pairs of weary eyes turned to see Molly leaning in the doorway applauding them and their union. "You guys put on quite a show. Are you hungry for food? More sex later."

Both Dylan and Beth nodded their heads yes, and Molly trotted off to the kitchen to prepare a late night supper, clothing optional. Dylan looked down at the sexy, cum covered teenager and wondered if she had any cousins that fucked like her. He leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her lips. His hands moved up to her tits, softly kneading them as our tongues played with each other. As they kissed he realized that he was going to be staying in Union Point, Georgia for a long time.