All Comments on 'Like Mother Like Daughter? No Way!'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 13 years ago
Thank you.

I liked the plot. The language of it was good too. I thought it was imaginative and plausible. Thank you for an interesting read. You write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Those UC Davis Girls Are Crazy

I had a relationship with a UC Davis girl but she didn't want to have sex. So what did she do for me? She got one of her girlfriends who LOVED being spanked to have sex with me. Every time I visited the friend. And the spankee? Lovely tits.

Life sure is strange.

glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
Typical

Your typical standard of excellence. Nice story line and well written. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
waste of talent

Good writing (as usual) but sort of a disgusting story. At least, it's not my cuppa.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Damn good story, it brings back memories of the not so distant past.....

Can't say that I did all the same things with my GILF but I sure enjoyed what I did. It lasted till she remarried and moved away, yeah my wife knew and encouraged it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A nice well written story

An erotic and believable storyline. He did help his mother in law out, but she wasn't thinking he would be the one to help her out like he did.

His wife is certainly an understanding woman, but that's probably because he was fucking her mother. If it had been another woman besides her mother she probably wouldn't have been so forgiving.

Thanks for the good read.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Good story

Well-written, but likewise not my cuppa chah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good work

But the end just seemed so fake. The whole tale was well written and interesting. But the end was so far from what would really happen that it came off as forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Now I have a true one for ...... need you to write it for me............ My wife mother is stay with us right now. Some how she found out I like anal sex and my wife don't let me have it with her. My say I take to long to cum that way. So one morning in the kitchen her mother offered her ass to me while my wife was still asleep up stairs. She told me to take as long as I want. It been going on for about 4 months now.

snorkie1979snorkie1979about 7 years ago
In law

Good story, wish the wife had joined in.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 2 years ago

So sick -- so why did I like it and give it a 5?

Client8Client8almost 2 years ago

It read pretty hot until the end, when all the fun fell off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous