All Comments on 'Like Mother Like Son Ch. 03'

by DarkSammael

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting and complex

Some very real emotions. Many mother's react the same way to seeing son's jo. Therapy and counseling are often considered but most problems can be resolved in the home. Firm discipline is needed.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Two of a (un) kind !

They deserve each other for all the wrong reasons. Outstanding job by author. The sustained dialogue between the two was like watching vehicles in slow motion on inevitable collision course. I wanted to turn away but could not . Usually when a segment of this story is this short, its annoying. Due to the intensity, the brevity was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fascinating!

I am really getting into this story. I'm trying to imagine what might be about to happen, but there are so many possibilities....Don't keep us waiting for the next chapter! AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
luv the darkness

Ok, she has a secret room that nobody is allowed in. Has been heard having sex in said room by her own son and the subject of all the books in her office. Then this obsession with giving her son old nazi weapons. She is obviously been hurt by someone or somebody close to her has, and she is incapable of any love at this point. Thus the drinking and massive meaningless sex in the basement.

So how is the Son supposed to change this? One simple fuck from her Son won't change her demeanor.

Your story story moves to slow!

DarkSammaelDarkSammaelover 11 years agoAuthor
......

You're right, one bout of sex certainly won't change her demeanor. In fact, little will. People are set in their ways, and although small scale personality changes are possible, no one really turns around and becomes a different person. She is what she is, he is what he is, and there you have it. Already that proves that the best that can happen is people learn to understand each other.

As for being slow, eh. Unless you're going to give me precise criticism there isn't much I can do. I'm guessing you mean the plot isn't progressing. I'm open to hearing suggestions. I think I've already made it clear from the first chapter that this isn't exactly the most fast-paced story out there.

---the author

sabadongelovsabadongelovover 11 years ago
Love it!

I'm very curious about if he will take the upper hand and force himself on her or if she will remain on top and use him. Or if it will go down some other way. Either way, I'm sure it will be good... Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please....Don't be like the other guys that start a hot story and don't finish it!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoy this story. It is so much more than the average story on this site. This author makes you think about the characters' actions and reactions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous