Like Much In (My) Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggled to do as he said, my eyes heavy lidded with passion, my limbs leaden after my last orgasm. I stared at his beloved face as he towered over me, his wings unfolded in black waves, his mouth spread wide in a wicked grin. His cock was still hard and throbbing inside me and I wondered what my black paladin was going to do to me next.

"I'm going to bend you over, little pussy cat, and I'm going to tie you up, " he chuckled wickedly as he saw my eyes widen "and then I'm going to plunge my cock into that sweet sweet ass of yours till you scream my name. "

I gasped in shock, horrified that he had somehow guessed my deepest, darkest and most feared desire. He leaned towards me and kissed me softly on the lips.

"I don't need to guess baby, I can see all of you, and I'm not letting us out of here until I fulfil every slutty, hot desire you harbour deep in your soul. "

"But, but, Ray! " I gasped, wide eyed, "you can't! "

He just laughed again, and in one swift motion he flipped me over, bringing me to my knees, forcing my chest and head down onto the floor with one of his big powerful hands. Despite my fear at what he was about to do, I felt desire and anticipation bubble inside me, I couldn't quite believe it but my body was definitely ready for more!

He shredded my skirt baring my buttocks to his gaze and tied my hands behind my back, using my now ruined skirt, and then as I lay there quivering juices flowing down my thighs, he just stared at me. I could feel his hot gaze running up and down my bound form, his eyes lingering hotly on my spread ass cheeks and my wide open pussy. I could feel his deep admiration of my white skin and the red of my inflamed cunt. My face coloured too, as I shared in his lascivious admiration of my naked flesh and his thoughts as to what he wanted to do to me. Anticipation built up inside me as I waited, breathless, for him to start. I expected him to be rough, violent, to take me as I writhed upon the floor, but when his touch came it was gentle and devastatingly tender.

His fingers whispered up the side of my buttocks, his breath hissing between his teeth, his control rock solid as he teased my eager flesh. I shuddered in response, trying hard not to moan, my embarrassment mounting at my enthusiastic reaction to his soft caresses.

His fingers started to massage my flesh, pulling my ass cheeks wide so that he could stare at my rosebud and then pushing them together. I gasped and groaned under him, my arse starting to shake and quiver under his hands, my flesh getting hotter and hotter.

"That's it baby, let yourself go, god you're so beautiful, you make me ache to burry myself to the hilt in your sweet depths. " His index finger softly caressed my bud, making me shudder and moan, I felt his body bend over mine, the tip of his hot cock touching my thighs, as his mouth caressed my shoulder.

"Oh Ray! " I gasped, my mind fogged over with pleasure. My body trembling under his hands as I felt his large warm finger pressing into me, opening me up, making me accept him utterly. My cheeks parted under his soft stimulation, my walls aching and shuddering as he pressed deep within me. His breath blew hot within my ear as he listened eagerly to my moans of pleasure, his hot words egging me on to further abandon.

"Moan for me baby... " he urged, his cock thrusting between my thighs teasing my slit as his fingers delved deeper into virgin territory. He started to bite my neck, his teeth getting sharper as our passions climbed, his fingers gathering my honey and spreading it deeply into the crease of my ass.

"Mm-mmm, oh, Ray! " His fingers twisted inside me, brushing my pleasure spot, making my hips sway and my insides clench with need.

"What is it baby girl? Isn't this enough? " he chuckled thrusting his fingers faster and faster, the soft squelching sounds of his penetration getting louder, as he plundered me. My head rested limply upon my folded arms as I thrust my arse as high into the air as possible, shaking and shuddering with each thrust of his fingers within me, my body trembling on the brink of another orgasm as I lost myself in the heat of Ray's lovemaking.

I could feel his hard cock and all I wanted was to have it in me once again, thrusting deep, taking us both to the heavens. I wanted to reach completion with Ray by my side, deep in my body, our souls touching as he came deep within me. I needed that connection, I needed to belong to him.

"Then say it. " He whispered once more, his tongue trailing hotly up and down my neck, stopping to nip delicately at my shoulder where I ached for his bite. I felt him remove his fingers and gently place the tip of his hot hardness at my eager opening. I thought I would die, just the feel of his hot tip made me cream and tremble, as my excitement climbed higher and higher.

"Take me, please Ray, please! I can't stand it! I want you so much, " I sobbed trying desperately to back onto his throbbing shaft. "I belong to you, please, fuck me, cum in me, I want to be filled to the brim with you! "

I felt a shudder rip through him and his hips jerked burying him deep, the pleasure coursing through us, between us, as I felt our orgasms sweep through us Ray howling savagely before sinking his teeth once more into my shoulder. As his mouth drew on my blood I felt my orgasm crash, sending my senses reeling, my breath coming in rapid gasps. It felt criminally good as his cock pounded into me over and over and over, each thrust branding me as his, my hips trembling under his assault, the pain in my shoulder mixing sweetly with the fire his feeding kindled in me. I was lost in a storm of ecstasy, my cries impassioned and animalistic, my whole being concentrated on Ray, the hotness of his cock as he violated me and the intimacy of his deep bite.

We were so involved in each other that neither of us heard the door opening or the shocked gasps that followed or the slamming of the door. The pounding that then ensued felt like the pounding of our blood, the screams our own as we gave voice to the pleasure sweeping through our bodies. It was incredible and completely amazing and as my orgasm receded all I could think about was what Ray would do to me next.

"You know, " he murmured huskily into my ear, his cock still pulsing deep inside of me.

"What? " I mumbled sleepily, happily wondering how soon it would be till I could suck him deep into my mouth. I really wanted to savour his taste, and despite how bone tired I was, my mouth still watered in anticipation.

"Little cat... baby... don't. Let me enjoy holding you before you get me all worked up again with your slutty thoughts. " He gasped nibbling my ear. "Besides, " he said regretfully, "I think we're wanted. "

"Hmm? " I asked already drifting off to sleep. My body relaxed under his.

"Yeah, I could have sworn I heard someone shouting our names. " He said, lazily trailing his fingers along my skin.

Nah. I thought, no way could we have heard anything, considering the amount of noise we were making. I wondered if I could make my paladin howl as I sucked him.

"Even so, " he said, trying to stop himself from getting hard again "I could have sworn that I heard something. Maybe we should go see, you never know. "

I grumbled softly under my breath as he tried to disentwine himself from my body. I was not going to let him go so easily. I tightened my body around him, making him curse as his cock quivered at the stimulation, and then I eased my hand back grasping his hips and rocking me to him. I felt him shudder at the feel of my body caressing him and I smiled triumphantly. My black paladin was going nowhere, not for a long time.

I turned my head and softly nibbled at his jaw line before travelling up to his lips. I saw his mouth part in invitation and I was just about to sweep my tongue in when Janus interrupted, again.

"Have you two finished turning my lab into a brothel yet? " he thundered, amusement colouring his tone. "Or have you not quite run out of bodily fluids? "

I was just about to snap at him when I felt the presence of other people behind the door. He was not alone. It looked like he had brought all the king's horses and all the king's men, just to get us out of bed. I didn't appreciate his timing.

"I don't either little cat, " whispered Ray, "but we are taking up the medical facilities. "

"It's for a good cause. " I grumbled, reluctantly getting up, sad as I felt him slip out.

I stared down at my body scantily clad by several tatters of my former clothing. I sighed, I was going to have to do something about that.

"I think you look enchanting, " grinned Ray, eyeing me lasciviously.

"Don't start something you can't finish. " I teased starting to call a new set of clothes up. This time I chose a more practical outfit, long trousers and a shirt, but underneath I dressed for Ray. I wore a lacy green set with suspender belt and stockings. I knew how much Ray loved stockings, so I put little emerald bows on the sides to go with the bows tying my scanty thong together.

I didn't look at Ray as I started to dress, making as much of a production out of it as I could, trying to enflame him as I slid on each sultry peace.

"Enflame, " he murmured, walking towards me slowly "do you think it's fun to taunt me like this? "

"Taunt? " I asked innocently as I finished buttoning up my blouse, keeping my eyes demurely away from his hardening cock. I felt my heart flutter at the wanting in his voice, but as I couldn't have him quite yet, I was determined to make us both suffer. I busied myself with the tying back of my hair and continued to ignore him.

"Baby, " he sighed, "all it takes is one look and I'm dying from wanting you. " he grasped my arms softly as he bent his head and nibbled on my rapidly healing shoulder.

I tilted my head, sweeping my hair out of the way giving him better access, as I gasped in pleasure. I loved the feel of his lips on me and I purred in delight as I felt him lick me delicately with his tongue. My head filled with steamy fantasies of our bodies once more entwined and I wondered how long it would be until I could get him alone in the vicinity of a bed. His hands slid down to grasp my hips and he ground his cock roughly into me.

"Soon, little cat, " he groaned, " very soon. And then I'm not holding back. "

I shuddered softly at the promise in his words, my panties already soaked and my mind heaving with dirty fantasies. I let Ray watch as he and I made love again, my head buried between his legs my mouth full of him as he strained, head thrashing from side to side, against his bonds. Just the idea of him tied and at my mercy was enough to make melt into a little puddle of devious desires.

Ray ground himself more firmly against me, his hands travelling up to my breasts where he squeezed and pinched my nipples through my clothes.

"God, you're a dirty little slut, " he gasped twisting my nipples savagely "you've got me so hot I could come in my pants... "

"No! " I whimpered already lost to the pleasure of his hands on my body "You must come, ah! " I arched into his hands as his caresses became rougher and more demanding "In my mouth! "

I could feel the effect of my words upon him as his teeth sharpened against my shoulder and I knew we were seconds away from a hard hot fucking on the lab floor.

"Ready or not here I come! " Came Janus's gleeful voice as he opened the door and marched in, a flood of people hot on his heels.

I snarled, the man had impeccably dreadful timing. My eyes narrowed as I stared at him, his lips tilted into an arrogant smirk. I swore then and there that if he was ever mid fuck it would be me with that smirk all over my face. I heard Ray chuckle at my thoughts of retribution, his hands smoothing our clothes down as he faced his friend.

"Well, " grinned Janus " I suppose we should all be grateful they're wearing clothes! "

"I'm not grateful, " murmured Ray before stepping from behind me to face his friend "what can we do for you old chap? "

"Now, now, Ray, " grinned Janus "don't you mean what can I do for you? You should still be in the I.M.V. you're a very naughty boy. "

Ray sighed, his hand going round my waist as he hugged me to him, "She panicked, I had to get her out. She didn't understand what was going on, the I.M.V can be pretty scary, especially the first time. "

I snuggled my way into him as I stared past Janus at the people that stood there. I didn't recognise any of them and my face flushed at the idea that they had all seen us, um, involved. There were four of them and they all seemed to be staring intently at me and Ray, two were soldiers and they both looked as if they expected me to start belching flames before going bezerk. I guess they had a point, I had been behaving rather radically lately, but I just couldn't seem to help myself.

"Uh, Janus? " I said, as the new arrivals eyeballed me, "Who are your friends? "

"Oh, sorry, right introductions everyone. This is Lila Merdev, golden orb order, and secretary to our High Priestess, and this is Maeya my second in command and Ivor and Morgan Celkn temple guards. Everyone may I introduce you to Lady Alice, soon to be Princess Higher and mate of Prince Raybourn the Protector. "

Uhh, I thought, I really didn't want to know what any of that meant, for I had a nasty feeling that my Ray was going to come with more baggage than a teenage beauty queen. Ray chuckled softly, his amusement echoing in my head as he squeezed me more firmly. The only thing he seemed to be worried about was getting me alone again, not that I minded, I just had a feeling that there were some things that I really needed to know.

Janus was smirking at me and my gut feeling got rather queasy as I stared at the good doctor. Considering his propensity for delighting in bad humour I had a feeling his glee in the anticipation of what was coming next was not boding well.

"Now, you've both been summoned by her most excellent Highness, so, I'll have to see you both later. I would suggest Ray that you give her a run down on the key rules of the TCB stuff before either of you get into any more trouble. Not that I mind patching you both up. " he beamed at us, and as Ray and I walked forward following Lila and her two guards, he whispered "You should have told me you know. " and then he winked.

What was that about? I felt for Ray and asked him, not wanting to voice anything out loud, especially as things were getting just a little weird again. I was definitely feeling uncomfortable. Ray smiled at my uneasiness, according to him, Janus was just pulling my leg. And then he started to fill me in on the TCB, or telio-contegen-bond, and the I.M.V. introspek med vortex. Turns out that a small percentage, a very small percentage, of mated couples ever got TCB syndrome. Nobody knew what it really was or what triggered it, but it meant that the couple in question would be merged for life and would be able to share anything, even abilities. There was a drawback, there was no getting out of the TCB and sometimes the bond was instigated but the partners would be unequal in strength, which meant that they would both die. In other cases, like ours, the couple would have trouble assimilating the other's characteristics. So, whilst Ray had had a whole lifetime to learn to control his savage cut-throat impulses, I hadn't, and whilst I was quite good at controlling my over the top passivity (a classic Tashhates Zotis problem) and was capable of over-riding it, it just paralysed Ray. Not surprisingly therefore that I was ripping people to shreds and Ray was unable to say boo to a goose. Ray assured me that Janus believed that our problems would settle down once the bond was fully established, which left the question open, where we still in danger? Could either Ray or I kick the bucket, any minute now?

Ray's whole body shook as he tried not to laugh at my silliness. I only just restrained myself from hitting him on the head. It wasn't funny. His hand round my waist reassured me, he just felt so big and strong, it was hard to think that anything bad could happen when he was right there. Ray kissed the top of my head softly, his thoughts going lovey dovey as he pictured all the things he was going to do to me. I sighed, however much I wanted to lose myself in Ray, it just wasn't the moment. I didn't want to do it, but, I had to tell him. I felt Ray grow serious as he felt my anxiety peak.

So I told him about the Tashhates Zotis thing.

"What? " he bellowed, his voice shaking the foundations as he stopped in his tracks to stare at me. If I hadn't been so scared of his reaction I would have found the whole things ridiculously funny. For my paladin's eyes bulged as he stared at me, a mythical creature, his mouth hanging open and our companions crowding round us with puzzled expressions on their faces. I just smiled softly at him, letting the information sink in.

"For real, little cat? " well, I sighed in relief, he didn't seem angry. That was a good thing, right?

"Fraid so, " I said, trying to get into his head, see what he was thinking. I tried not to feel hurt when I found his barriers up, after all it was quite a shock finding out your mate is a mythical being, but on the other hand isn't that what had happened to me?

"It's different... " he muttered, still looking at me with disbelief in his eyes.

"Um, my Prince, is anything the matter? " asked Lila, who had so far been a very silent companion. Ray and I ignored her as we stared in silence at each other. Today was going to be a day for surprises.

"Everything's fine Merdev. " said Ray, his voice curt, his hand sliding once more round my waist, he promised we would talk about it later. I sighed with regret, there went our lovemaking session, it was enough to make me feel depressed. So I went the whole hog and told him everything.

"WHAT? " this time I was surprised the whole building didn't fall down. "How stupid can you be? " he roared, his eyes wild as he grasped me by the shoulders and shook me. I stared glumly back at him, my head wobbling on my shoulders as he continued to shake me violently. "Are you mad? " I felt my depression digging a big hole in which to bury me. "Insane? " I felt ready to start crying, I mean I know murder is not a good thing, but wasn't he over reacting?

"You complete IDIOT! What were you thinking! He was armed! He might have killed you! What made you take him on, do you want to be the death of me? How could you Alice? " he gave me a very violent shake before enfolding me in his arms, I started to sob, it was just too much for me. I buried my face in his chest as I felt us both tremble, my tears running down my face, as he stroked my head. I could feel the confusion and fear that radiated off our escort, but I couldn't have cared less, all that mattered was Ray and whether he would ever forgive me.

"That depends, " he choked, "promise me you'll never do anything so stupid ever again, I want to hear you say that if you are ever in a dangerous situation ever again you will bolt, run away, hide and do everything in your power not to get hurt. "

I sniffed miserably.

"Promise me Alice! "

I nodded, "I didn't mean to get into a dangerous situation, " I whimpered.

"I don't care! " He shook me again. "Promise me! "

"But, " I mumbled, "I'm really strong, you don't have anything to worry about, " well except for the fact that his lover was a murderer.

"ALICE! " he sounded exasperated, his hands lifting my chin so that he could look me in the eyes, "I don't care if you're superwoman, you see danger, you go and hide, understand? "

"Yes. " I whispered. I was utterly wretched and all I wanted was for Ray to carry me off and make love to me. I wanted to feel him close, I wanted him to tell me he love me, I wanted him to fuck me.