Like Much In (My) Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray hugged me close, buried his head in my hair and sighed.

"Did I mention that the TCB means your sex drive is going to be off the charts? " he asked pressing little kisses to the top of my head.

"No. " I mumbled into his chest, part of me felt relieved that I wasn't a depraved slut, the other part sad that it wasn't going to last.

"You'll always want me pumpkin, " he sounded smug, "just not all the time, every moment of every day, constantly, " he sounded very smug "like now. "

"Pardon me, my Prince, but her Holiness is waiting, so if you are quite finished... " for some reason Lila sounded quite put out, I vaguely wondered why and then forgot about her as Ray started thinking naughty thoughts. Maybe the TCB wasn't so bad after all. A particularly erotic picture flashed before me and I found myself bouncing from depressed to smug. Yes, maybe this T.C.B stuff was really not all bad, especially as Ray seemed to be suffering from enhanced sex drive too. He chuckled softly, nuzzling me as his hand squeezed me tightly, he seemed euphorically relaxed.

Ray?

I asked, mildly curious as to what was affecting his mood, our surroundings still forgotten as we marched forward.

Yes, little cat?

His hand slipping down to firmly palm my butt.

Uh, not that I'm complaining, but aren't you in a very good mood? Especially as we can't go off and make love?

I couldn't help the half hearted grumble, feeling as I did that he should be finding that as unpleasant a restraint as I. He chuckled sexily, the sound of his voice arousing despite it being audible only in my mind, a shiver racing down my spine as I felt my panties go from damp to drenched.

Baby, I'm free.

Free?

I don't have to worry any more that I'm going to crush you, or hurt you, or ultimately be bad for you. I don't have to fret that you'll get hurt. You're as strong as me love, do you know how rare it is for a black paladin to fall in love, let alone with his equal? You are a miracle and I can't wait to take you in my arms again.

I thought about this for a while, seeing Ray's point of view, and smiled. He was happy with me as his mate and when all was said and done that was all I really wanted. I leaned into him further, enjoying his heat and the intimacy of his touch. It would take a while to adjust completely, but I was sure that with Ray's help I would find loving him and living with him very wonderful.

"We're here. " stated Lilla, sounding completely fed up. I smiled at her sympathetically, I knew she must hate our guts right about now, and her aura confirmed it. It wasn't ever nice to see lovely dovey couples letch all over each other when one was single and miserable. I smiled at her trying not to take exception at her scowl and squeezed Ray softly before moving away.

"Hey! " he protested making a grab for me. "Where do you think you're going little cat? "

"Um, I thought as this was an important meeting, that we, you know, shouldn't go in well, " I couldn't help blushing softly, "entwined. "

My paladin laughed softly, sending me tender vibes as he folded me gently into him. I blushed a little more as his thoughts raced across my mind's eye, my paladin was feeling very smug and very possessive and if anyone wanted to see us right now, well, they could take us as we came or not at all. I blinked up at him, once more mesmerised, all my senses focused on how much I loved him and desired him and just generally completely and hopelessly admired him, my brain fogging over as I contemplated him in all his glory. My paladin chuckled softly, kissed me gently and knocked on the door.

"Don't worry love, this interview is going to be as short as I can make it. "

And then he opened the door and my world changed forever.