All Comments on 'Like No Other Pt. 01'

by escapewithme

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, but I couldn't let it pass. She might have been the epitome of a MILF but probably not the epiphany of one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
twenty seven

Does it make you feel better pointing out small flaws and mistakes in some one else writing?You seem to do it daily.Just enjoy the writing and say thank you.Maybe you could better???

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
101 RAPE BY CONSENTUAL

except it will be nolo contender, next time for sure TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unless she divorced her husband and kids

and married you then I count all your stories lives to be destroyed .

If you really are proud of your actions then you are number one on the most hated man in your country list.

And someday your day will come... when one of the kids destroyed by your reckless behavior comes back and destroys your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not awful, but pretty weak. It was a very juvenile portrayal of seduction.

I could maybe see this with high school kids. Overall empty and disturbing for adults. Keep trying, but make their behavior more mature, and believable.

Thanks for sharing your efforts.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Isn't rape a crime? Does he live in a parallel world or just...

Isn't rape a crime? Does he live in a parallel world or just closed in his room in a basement dreaming about shits like this? 1* (Where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

escapewithmeescapewithmeover 7 years agoAuthor

Twentyseven - you're right. Can't believe I missed that but that's probably why people have editors. Wonder if I can still edit it....noticed other errors too.

All other and future comments - I should have included a disclaimer that I write for my wife's and my own erotic pleasure. I have no aspirations to be a writer and I don't like a lot of fluff in my stories; only enough to set the mindset for some fun role playing. Enjoy!

StormKing33StormKing33over 7 years ago
Good First Time Story

I liked this basic seduction story. 4* for first effort. Hope there will be a sequel. Maybe from husband Roman's view. It would be nice if the husband kicked the bastard's ass and gave his wife a spanking. BTB not required. She did try to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid shit.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanover 7 years ago
Really??

I know this is fiction, but not my thing. I won't be joining you for further editions of this guy! Your hero for this story is what is known in the Latin as a "Dirtius Bagus!" A guy with this type of moral character has NO business working with sick children. He is a "sick" child himself.

What else does he do, send dying kids off on trips with Daddy and keep Mommy home so he can score with them? That way husbands get to bury their kids and their marriages with one shot!

If your intent was to develop a really truly despicable protagonist, you succeeded!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WELL DONE!

Don't listen to these idiots with their comments, they obviously can't read, and entered this site thinking it was stories about Cinderella.

More of the same please. This type of fantasy story peaks most normal men's interest, and probably a lot of women too!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Asshole

An asshole with.no redeeming qualities. Hopefully, a husband won't be as drunk as you think, and then you die.

Wildbill314Wildbill314about 3 years ago

What does he not understand that no means no!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rapist

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

"MILF" mantra, you know, Mom I Love to Fuck. Ever since I heard about that in college""" I believe it's 'Mothers I'd love to Fuck', thus: MILF.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous