All Comments on 'Like No Other Pt. 02'

by escapewithme

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay, we see you're going to keep writing

So maybe your crappy characters can be ambushed by a dozen Navy Seals, or SAS guys in the next chapter and the wonderful husband can be spared having to see the soon to be ex ever again. and The coppers never figure out who the victims are and just write it off a justice served. Then no other husbands will have to divorce their cheating wives and your arsehole seducer has taken his last trophy.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHO DO WE DECIDE THE BAD PERSON

you can cast no blame on consensual contacts. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
What are they (and you) Thinking?

First, The cheating began with the texting followed by the lunches - all likely without her husband's knowledge. The consummation of the sexual aspect of their relationship was not the beginning of the affair, it was the end of her marriage. Whether her husband discovers the truth or not is of little importance. She knows that she betrayed her husband. As the thrill of power that comes with breaking the rules fades, all that will be left is her dishonor and her self loathing. There is NO way to make amends for cheating. There is NO way to balance the scales. She traded her self respect and honor as welll as an honest relationship with her husband for a foolish act that has no viable outcome. What if the interloper? If she doesn't divorce, then what is he? Something on the side? If she does divorce and he marries her he will have to face her children and family as the piece of shit that he is. What possible scenario is there where there is a good outcome for anyone here? She is supposed to be intellligent? The trouble with stories like this is that they do not really explain the poor decision making of the characters. Clearly these people have significant emotional issues that make them less than desirable people to be around. Ever met a real life cheater? The common thread amongst them is a childish selfishness. Often they are somewhat superficially glib and amusing people. Scratch that surface and you find a demanding child that is not too wise.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
If it's for your pleasure, keep writing, but...

If it's for your pleasure, keep writing, but I don't have to like it! "Chirp, chirp", 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IMPO and the other L.W. haters

You haters of all wife sex stories need to move over to the fetish section where you will be loved and needed.Get a life..

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Who the hell talks like that?

"Our whole world stood still like nothing mattered but our union"? Da'fuq makes you think that is erotic or necessary? She's cheating on her husband with you, unless she leaves her husband, there is no romance. And why do so many authors have the wife say that she doesn't let hubby cum in her mouth but she'll crave her lovers cum? She probably won't rob a bank or murder someone for her husband either, will she be doing that for her lover?

This turns you on? Fine. Have at her; but don't expect us to piss down your back and tell you it's raining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only a idiot or a pubescent teen who dreams!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What are you?? An idiot or a dreaming teen?? Doubtless no good author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot but what a pig she really didn't want to cheat like so many in the real world but once she gets the strang, new, illicit cock pounder her it doesn't matter if it's bigger or better it's just new, taboo , exciting , forbidden and dangerous. The new first few times you fuck someone always have that feel about them . I hate cheaters but your story is a hot fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with others

There is nothing erotic about a predator.

I prosecute them for a living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
um, okay?

Aside from the fact that it's not really a good write and all the non-con controversy : why is it tagged "medical"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please!

More stories of the same. So tired of the usual ones that debase the husband etc. This is just a good natural stiry line that takes place all the time.

Oh ya, to "I prosecute them all the time"? You are full of shit! I arrest people like you all the time who are doing one thing, but trying to convince people of another! Why are you in here? There is something sick about you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garbage

This should have never been posted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
stupid

skipped 2/3s and didn't miss a thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous