Like Peaches Ch. 06

Story Info
A lesbian and her lover seduce her mother.
5.3k words
4.63
63.3k
27

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber pulled herself up from between Susan's legs, and curled her entire body around her. She nuzzled Susan's neck.

"I love how you smell," Susan whispered. Susan was amazed at this woman she had met in her American History class just few weeks before. She had never been in love like this.

"Tell me what you fantasize about."

"I wasn't fantasying just then."

"That's not what I mean, I just want to you to tell me, now that you're all orgasmafied and vulnerable."

"Oh, ok. umm..." Susan looked at Amber with big eyes, and shrugged shyly.

"Tell me something that you're a little bit ashamed of."

Susan still couldn't answer, but she wanted to. Amber lay on Susan's chest and she could hear her breathing quietly. She could hear that the music she had put on an hour earlier was still playing.

Amber wasn't giving up. "Please. I'll tell you if you tell me."

"Ok." Susan told a truth, but not the first answer that came to her mind.

"Before I came out, I had fantasies about being raped...sort of. I wanted sex with a woman so bad, but I just wanted someone to see that about me and kiss me and make me eat her pussy."

"Do you still have fantasies like that?"

"I guess I don't anymore. I just have memories, ha ha."

Susan and Amber kissed again, as if they has just invented kissing, again. They put their tongues deep into each other's mouths, and between their breasts, and the backs of their necks, and squeezed their legs, and pulled each other close, again.

After a few minutes, they settled back down into cuddling.

"Tell me one of your fantasies, Amber."

"Ok, but I haven't told anyone this before. It's really bad."

"I don't care."

"I sometimes have incest fantasies."

"With your dad?"

"No, I've had fantasies about my mom."

"Get out! Really? That's amazing!"

"Amazing? You're not disgusted?"

"No, oh my god, Amber." Susan couldn't believe she was about to say this, and at the last moment didn't tell everything.

"So have I. I can't believe you are brave enough to tell me. I never would have told you. I had fantasies about my mom since I was a girl."

Susan couldn't believe she was having this conversation. If she had thought she was falling in love before, the thought of Amber sharing her taboo kink make her heart leap. And then at the same time, she panicked a little that she had told her secret.

"Really? Did you ever tell anyone? "

"No, I know that people are completely grossed out, but I always thought my mom was beautiful and so wonderful and I just wanted to hold her and, um, go... further with her, even when I was in high school. She was sort of sad and lonely."

"That wasn't my mom. She always had boyfriends, I never had a real dad. She had me pretty young and partied a lot when I was a girl. This one time--maybe when I was older--we were at a big party at a neighbor's house. These people had a huge place and always had wild parties there.

"I was sitting on the deck with my friends, and I was horny, of course, because you are at that age, but couldn't do anything about it because I wasn't out to myself yet, let alone to my friends, and then my mom walked out of this room and onto the deck to have a cigarette and I think that she had just been fucked or something. She had this glow about her, and then this neighbor guy, this married guy, walked out just behind her, and then another neighbor guy too, and I think they had all just had sex, but instead of being complete grossed out, I saw her like I'd never seen her. It was both awful and weird, but that night when I was alone in bed I masturbated and thought about my mom having sex with those two guys, and I had great orgasm. It became one of my favorite fantasies--sometimes I pretended that I was one of those guys."

"Wow. Your mom is not like my mom."

Susan put a hand around Amber's breast and lifted her lover's nipple into her mouth.

"My, my, you have such magnificent tits!" Susan pulled her mouth away and looked at Amber excitedly. "Hey, let's do that tantra four-kinds-of-breast-massage thing."

"Oh yeah, like what you read about in that lesbian tantra book? "

"Let me to it to you first. I want to worship your amazing tits."

"What should I do?"

"Just sit up there, and I'll sit between your legs."

"Ok." Amber pulled herself up and got comfortable at the top of the bed. "Your breasts aren't half-bad either. They are just the size of peaches."

Susan chuckled, "I had another lover who said that."

"Another lover? You mean I'm not your first?"

"No, you're not my first, but you're the first woman I've done this with."

"Done what?"

"This. Worshiped her breasts. I love your breasts, Amber, I could just make them my personal lord and savior."

Susan buried her face between them for a few seconds, and Amber put her hands on Susan's head. "Bless you my child."

Susan brought her head up and grinned. "Ok, let's start."

Susan sat back on her heels in front of Amber and started massaging her breasts. Susan needed a little bit of distraction from the revelation of their shared fantasy.

"I love just sitting here in front of you, just touching your breasts. Stroking, smoothing, pinching."

"Ow!"

"Oh, you like that."

Amber smiled, "Yeah, I do."

"Just massaging and massaging," Susan whispered. "Stroking... enjoy it, Amber."

Amber closed her eyes and fell into total awareness of the sensation of Susan's hands on her breasts, on the nearly silent sound of hands on her skin. Before long, they were breathing together, slowly, in and out. Both of Susan's hands danced on Amber's breasts, reverently stroking and pressing and kneading and holding. As she sat before her lover, Susan could smell their pussies' fragrance from their love making.

Amber's breasts were deliciously round and plump. As she stroked them, Susan thought about how this woman was the first she ever had told about her attraction to her mother. That Amber herself had had those fantasies--Susan's clit jumped every time she thought of that. She wanted to know more. Amber took a deep breath as Susan's hands lifted both of Amber's breasts at once, then enjoyed their heaviness in her hands before she let them rest against Amber's body, and returned to stroking and swirling her hands around them.

Susan had had a few other lovers, but since her mother last December, she hadn't met anyone who touched her where she needed to be touched, both in body and her heart. She couldn't believe it that Amber also shared-- at least in fantasy --an attraction to her mother--and that she could talk about incest fantasies!

....incest. She smiled to herself at the word. "Taboo." Those words. She and her mother, Joan, were lovers, that made sense to her now. But the taboo of incest still made her hot inside---her own mother, and thinking about other young women who might be lovers with their own mothers. She had wanted to meet them, but never thought she'd have the courage to let anyone else know.

Susan remembered how she and her mother had been so shy with each other the next day after that first night. Joan had even said that morning over coffee when Susan had started to say something about what had happened, that she didn't want to speak of it again. Susan thought at first that that was what her mother truly wanted and she had resigned herself to a lifetime of fantasies, just like she always had had.

But that night, Susan was about to sleep in the guest bed that had been unused the night before. Joan followed her in. As Susan drew back the blanket, Joan took her hand, and just said, "Come here, honey." Susan looked into her mother's eyes, a little confused and surprised. She saw only love and desire. She followed her mother to her mother's room again, just as she had the night before. Joan sat down on the bed. Susan sat next to her. They kissed. And then they made love.

Their parting at the end of Susan's winter break was wrenching. Joan told Susan bring home her girl friend next time, and they laughed at her boldness. Susan had been encouraging Joan to think about exploring her sexuality with other women all week, and Joan promised that she'd consider it, but probably not. After Susan returned to school, Joan tried not to call too often, and Susan quickly became preoccupied with classes--and then Amber.

Amber. Amber's head was resting on the bed frame and she might have been asleep, or deep in trance, and Susan had been worshiping her breasts for about fifteen minutes.

"Sweetheart, " Susan whispered, "Let's stand up now."

"On the bed? "

"No, let's go over to the doorway."

Amber stood in the door to the bedroom, and Susan gently lifted her hands and placed them on the jamb. She stood behind Amber and lifted her breasts, and sighed. Pressing her own breasts into Amber's back, Susan began again to stroke and lift, to knead and love with every possible kind of touch, Amber's perfect globes.

"What kind of fruit are these?" Susan asked.

"Grapefruit."

"What kind of grapefruit?"

"Texas grapefruit."

"That's right." And they laughed together. This was already an familiar joke between them.

Again Susan stroked and pinched and loved Amber's breasts. She squeezed her nipples and rubbed her areolae. She wondered about Amber fantasizing about her own mother. Susan really wanted to hear those fantasies. After last December, she had gone on the internet to find other women like herself. She was surprised that so many women shared her fantasy--few who had actually been able to live it.

Amber's knees buckled a little and Susan held her with one arm while she lifted one breast and then the other, then pinched each nipple. Amber moaned.

Susan had written to a few of the women she met on websites. She had asked them about their fantasies--why they thought they were so excited by thinking about a mother and a daughter having sex, and if they had really done it. The women thought the fantasy of mothers and daughters having sex together was about the closeness and love, the intimacy, and the fact that it was so wrong in society's eyes--the taboo was exciting. Since Susan had actually made love to her mother, she agreed. It was the closeness and the intimacy that she desired, and had always desired, since she first became sexually aware of herself. And it was her mother's beauty too. She had always seemed so beautiful, and now that she was in her forties, even more so, as women that age often are.

Although women in their twenties had their charms too. Susan gave both Amber's breasts a final squeeze. "Ok, let's get back on the bed. Should I start that playlist again?"

"Yes, I love that tantra mix you made." Amber climbed back on the bed. "What do I do this time?"

"This time you're on your knees."

Amber cheerfully bent over with her butt in the air, and Susan curved her body over her. Amber's long dark hair streamed over her head and Susan tostled it before bring her full attention to her breasts again. This time because of her position, she was able to swing them, and push them and massage them up and down and together and apart in all new ways. Susan moved around Amber's body so she could touch her everywhere, and so that she could lean her own body into Amber's, sliding and stroking with as much of herself as she could, all the while holding and worshiping her breasts. As she did so, she returned to one of her favorite recent memories--of the time she watched her mother make love to another women.

Joan had met someone online--Susan had helped her write the ad and pick who she would meet. Joan had found Gabriella--a woman not as young as Susan, but about ten years younger than Joan, a lesbian who liked to bring women out--especially if they were older.

Susan and Joan had said it was "for safety" that they set up the secret web cam, but really, Susan had wanted to watch, and really, Joan had wanted her to. Joan and Gabriella had made love in front of Susan--although Gabriella didn't know she was being watched. Susan was a little ashamed of herself for that, but she liked that too.

Gabriella had stroked Joan's breasts like Susan was stroking Amber's now, from behind, while Joan was bent over. But unlike right now, Susan watched as her mother's lover had fucked her with her small, strong hands. Susan remembered how Joan had moaned, and then yelled "Yes, Yes, Yes," as she felt a women's entire hand slipping into her pussy, so powerful.

It was one of Susan's favorite memories. One of her favorite fantasies. Until she met Amber, all her fantasies were of her mother. Susan squeezed Amber's breasts together so that one nipple touched the other. She wondered if she actually would be able to tell Amber that she and her mom were lovers. Probably not. But maybe Amber would like to pretend? Maybe Susan could pretend to be Amber's mother? Maybe she would even have the nerve to ask her.

Instead, she said, "Ok, this is the last one."

"Susan, this is so wonderful. Your hands are taking me to the most incredible places."

"This time I lay down on my back."

"Oh, right, I remember; I lay down on top of you."

Susan lay on her back in the middle of the bed and helped Amber lay down on top of her, also on her back, so that Susan could continue to massage Amber's breasts.

"I can't help it, I need to touch myself."

"Ok, honey, but don't come, ok? Not yet."

"I'll try."

Susan and Amber breathed together once more, and Susan worshiped Amber's breasts for another quarter of an hour. Amber touched her own clit, and she got very high a few times but she did not come.

The music ended, breaking their trance. Amber slid off Susan and they cuddled together under the covers, their legs and arms entwined, hearts as close together as they could be.

"Did you have a fantasy while you were touching herself?" Susan asked.

"Yes."

"Will you tell me?"

"Oh, yes, I guess so. It was what I said before."

"About your mom?"

"Yeah, but more."

"More?"

"About you too."

"Me?"

"Does it turn you on to think about seducing my mom?"

*****************************

Amber planned it. She knew her mother's habits. Penny worked at Ross and came home tired. She always took a shower, cooked herself dinner, and had a glass of wine in front of the television. On the weekends she went out, but weeknights were very predictable.

Amber took Susan out to dinner, but they both were so nervous that they didn't eat enough, and probably drank too much. Susan couldn't believe that she was going to go through with it--maybe nothing would happen--what's the worse that could happen? When she had asked Amber, Amber said her mom would just laugh it off, and the way she was arranging it, laughing it off would be easy for her to do.

Amber's mother lived a few towns away from their college, and they were able to take the train there without much trouble. Penny was happy to have a visit from her daughter and meet her new friend, but told them in an email that since it was Friday she was going to be tired after a week of work. If they went out, she asked them to be quiet when they came in.

So when the girls entered Penny's house, the scene was set exactly as Amber thought it would be. Her mom, in her robe, watching tv, a glass of wine on the table in front of her.

Amber and her mom hugged and kissed hello, and Penny hugged Susan too, and welcomed her. The girls joined Penny on the couch, on either side of her.

After a little chatting about her day, Amber suggested rubbing Penny's feet. So innocently it begins, thought Susan. Amber got up to find some oil, and Susan refilled Penny's glass. Amber returned and began to massage Penny's feet. Susan looked down her blouse as she did so. How she loved to watch Amber's cleavage.

"Oh Amber, honey, that feels so good," Penny said with great appreciation. She tipped her head back, closed her eyes, completely overwhelmed by the pleasure of her sore feet being well massaged. Amber smiled and looked at Susan expectantly. She didn't have to say it, Susan knew her cue.

"Would you like me to massage your shoulders, Penny?"

"What did I do to deserve this?"

"Oh, you're Amber's mom, isn't that enough?"

"God, I suppose so. Has she told you what she was like when she was younger?"

While Susan warmed a little oil in her hands, Penny scooted around so that her feet where in Amber's lap, and her back was against the arm of the couch.

Susan stood behind Penny and began to rub her neck. Susan slide her rob open a little so she could rub her neck and shoulders.

"Stories of how she was when she was younger? Not enough." Susan looked down Amber's blouse and marveled at how her cleavage moved as her hands did their work on Penny's feet.

"Hey, Amber."

"What, Susan?"

"I can see down your shirt."

Penny giggled.

"You can? How far down?"

"Not enough."

"Oh stop it, you two."

Susan opened Penny's robe a little more, hoping that it seemed innocent, and rubbed her upper arms. Penny closed her eyes and relaxed into Susan's hands.

"Ooo, Susan, I can see my mom's cleavage too."

"Oh!" Penny sat up, and started to pull her robe closed.

"Careful, Penny, you'll get oil on your robe."

'Oh Mom, don't worry, it's just us girls. There's nothing wrong with me noticing, is there?

Susan bent over and looked down at Penny's chest. "I think I see a family resemblance."

"You girls!" Penny pretended to be shocked, but both of them thought she liked this.

"What do you think, Penny? Are Amber's breasts anything like yours?"

"Oh, sure, I suppose she got those from me."

Susan made an exaggerated point of lending over and checking out Penny's chest.

"Then I guess I have something to look forward to?"

For the first time, Penny and Susan met each other's eyes when they laughed, and Susan thought that maybe this really would happen. She continued to work the knots in Penny's neck and as she did, she caught Amber's eye. Susan knew that Amber's pussy was getting wet.

Amber moved her massage up Penny's calves. Susan slid Penny's robe off her shoulders and rubbed her arms, accidently touching the side of her breasts. Penny's eyes closed again and she didn't appear to notice that her nipples were erect and that Amber and Susan could see them. Yes, there was definitely a family resemblance.

Amber continued the massage for a while longer, until she had reached the back of Penny's knees, and then she asked of she could pour her more wine. Penny said yes, and thank you, and pulled her robe around herself again and sat back on the couch. After pouring the wine, Amber sat next to Susan this time, and put an arm around her.

"That was fun. Do you feel better, Mom?"

"Thank you, girls. That was wonderful. You can come here and do your laundry every weekend if you do that."

"Oh, don't tempt us," Amber said, looked at Susan, pulled her close, and kissed her on the lips.

Penny just watched them, absently, as you do when lovers kiss in front of you and they probably shouldn't, and you probably shouldn't watch, but you do, because it is innocent and they can't help themselves. Then Susan kissed Amber back, and they kissed longer.

"Ok, you girls, that's enough."

But Susan and Amber didn't stop. While her mother watched, Amber opened her mouth and let Susan slide her tongue in. She opened her mouth so that her mother could watch Susan's tongue go inside, and so that Penny could watch her daughter kiss another women.

Penny giggled, and took a sip of wine. "You girls should go get a room," she said, but she sat back on the couch. Amber and Susan just kept kissing.

Perhaps on another night, it wouldn't have gone this way. Perhaps if Penny hadn't also had her own fantasies, she would have told them to leave the room, or left in embarrassment. Perhaps if Susan and Amber had not been so in love, and so eager to kiss each other, and to help each other with their fantasies, they could not have done it.

12