Like Peaches Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But everything was just as it was supposed to be, and Amber and Susan kissed each other, and put their hands on each other's bodies, and took off their shirts, and their bras, and they just kept making out on the couch, in front of Amber's mother.

Penny silently watched them, captivated by their joy at pleasuring each other. She watched her daughter suck Susan's breasts, and she watched as Susan touched Amber's breasts until her nipples grew erect.

Amber's mother watched it all. At one point she asked, "Do you mind that....? " And Amber just said, "Stay. Stay, Mom." She reached her hand out, and Penny took it and squeezed it. Then Amber did something that she had done so many times in her imagination, and so many times the thought of this simple act had been the beginning of so many fantasies. Amber pulled

Penny's hand toward her, and Penny leaned closer, and Amber put her mother's hand on her bare breast. Her beautiful womanly breast, in her mother's hand.

Penny squeezed it gently.

"Aren't they magnificent?" Susan asked.

"Yes, they are." Penny's voice was deep and thick. Susan thought she looked a little ashamed, and very aroused. Susan kept looking at Penny's face, not quite believing she was watching a grown woman get excited by her own daughter. She suddenly wondered if Penny had had her own fantasies.

Susan noticed, as she returned to Amber's nipple and put it in her mouth, that Penny's hand was still on her daughter's breast. She licked Amber's nipple eagerly, as if it were a clit.

Amber smiled at her mother and thought she saw an invitation in her mother's eyes.

"Are your breasts just like mine, Mom?"

"Oh, you've seen my breasts before, you know. "

"Will you show Susan?" Amber said, not quite believing she was actually saying it.

Susan finally drew back her hand from her daughter's breast, and slowly opened her robe. Susan thought her breasts spilt out like a model's. Both Susan and Amber gasped.

"Like Aphrodite," Susan said.

"Like Mae West," Amber said. And then, "Mom, can you suck your own nipples?"

"Oh, that old trick? Of course," and she put one of her nipples into her mouth and flicked her tongue over it.

"LIke mother, like daughter," Amber quipped, and put one of her nipples in her mouth too. Susan tried, but couldn't and, they all laugh about it.

Susan felt that the laughter broke the spell of the growing sexual tension, and disappointed thought they had gone as far as they could go because Penny drew her robe around her and stood up.

"Ok, you girls, you should go to bed. I made up Amber's old room." Perhaps she realized where this might be going. So the girls put plan B into action.

"Oh MOM!" they both said, pretending to be kids. "We don't want to go to bed, we want to stay UP!"

Penny got into character too, and pretended to be "the mom."

"No, you kids get to bed right now before you get in trouble."

"Oh MOM," but they got up and ran into the bedroom. They slammed the door and as Penny was tidying up the living room, Amber called from the bedroom. "Can you come tuck us in?"

Penny knew that she shouldn't, but she put down the glasses and the bottle and walked down the hallway to Amber's room. She slowly opened the door, her hearth pounding despite herself. She couldn't believe she was doing this. The young women had already taken off their clothes--bras, panties, pants, blouses everywhere. Amber and Susan sat in bed, the blankets pulled up to their necks.

"This room is a mess."

"Come tell us a story," Amber said, in a little girl voice.

"Oh, no, really?" Susan and Amber separated and Amber patted the space between them.

"Come tell us a story, there's room."

Penny crawled up the bed, and lay down between the two young women, on top of the covers. She pulled her robe around her once more. The young women cuddled into her, resting their heads on her breasts, and Penny put her arms around them.

"Ok, what story do you want to hear? "

"Well," Susan started, "Have you ever had sex with a woman? "

Penny sort of choked, and laughed, and then sighed. This girl was bold.

"Well, I guess I can tell you this now, Amber. I didn't tell you when you came out to me, but yes, I have, I've made love with other couples, but that wasn't so usual, back in my torrid youth. I doubt it was anything like what you girls do--but I did like touching their breasts."

Susan looked over at Amber, and they both had the same idea.

"LIke this? " Amber said, and she and Susan both begin to stroke Penny's breasts.

"Ok, girls, you should stop that." This was getting out of hand.

But Penny didn't get up and leave. Susan and Amber each touched Penny's nipples. Penny took a deep breath, and she stayed. Susan slipped her hand into Penny's robe, and pushed it open.

"Look how beautiful your mother's breasts are, honey."

Penny was stunned, afraid, and completely motionless with lust. Two beautiful lesbians are in her arms, and they were touching her nipples. This was beyond anything....yes, anything she has ever imagined.

Amber so easily turned her head and took her mother's nipple into her mouth. Susan watched one of the most beautiful things she had never seen, that of a grown woman sucking her mother's nipple, and the mother's face of pleasure, desire, and just on the edge of shame and fear.

Although she could watch forever her lover's lips wrapped around Penny's nipple, she couldn't help herself from taking the other one into her mouth as well.

Now Penny found herself in bed with two naked 18-year-old women--one, her own daughter--and both of them expertly tugging at her nipples. Her pussy burned. She felt time passing far too slowly. She knew she must leave, and right now, before this went any further. This was wrong. This was a horrible mistake that they would regret for all of their lives.

Penny started to get up, but Susan pushed her back down.

"Please," she whispered, and pressed down on Penny's chest. Amber never stopped sucking at her mother's ample breast.

"Doesn't she look beautiful?" Susan whispered. Amber held Penny's waist tighter, and she lay back down.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this," Penny said. Susan knew she didn't mean it.

"Ok," and she pulled her hand away from Penny. Amber looked up at her mother, suddenly afraid, but she drew her arm away and released her.

Penny clambered off the bed and as she stood at the door, she turned and looked back at the girls.

Her daughter was in bed, looking stricken. Susan lay in the bed in front of her, and she had lifted the blankets, and exposed her body to Penny's gaze.

Two young lesbians were inviting her to make love with them. And her daughter, her own daughter was inviting her to share that bed. Was it so wrong, really? And hadn't she.....hadn't she....once or twice, or more.....imagined what her daughter looked like when she made love to women? Hadn't she had her fantasies....ever since Amber had come out to her?

Penny did not leave in that instant. Instead she looked at her daughter's face. She knew that body. She knew her daughter's beautiful body. And she wanted to touch it.

Penny took a step, and another. And she slipped into the bed.

Amber and Susan pulled her into their embrace, they hungrily kneaded her breasts, they put their hands all over her body, up her thighs and lightly over her pussy. They sucked her nipples both again, moaning with delight, and laughing. They wrapped their legs inside of Penny's. They put their fingers in her hair, around her ass, across her belly.

And then Susan watched as Penny and Amber looked into each other's eyes one last time before they changed their lives forever. Amber brought her lips to her mother's mouth, and they kissed lightly. Penny kissed her daughter back, lightly, and chastely. As Susan watched, Amber kissed her mother again, and this time she did not take her mouth away, but she opened it, she opened her mouth, and Penny pressed her tongue into her daughter's mouth.

Penny turned and leaned over her daughter's body. She lay on top of her and kissed her. She pressed her pussy into her daughter's thigh. She and her daughter kissed with a passion a lifetime in the making. She saw Amber's hands her on her mother's back, holding her close. Susan knew she would remember this moment for the rest of her life as one of the most perfect expressions of love and lust she would ever experience.

"Oh, mommy," Susan heard Amber say.

"Oh baby, oh baby," Penny said, "Is this ok? This can't be right."

Susan put her hand on Amber's hand as she stroked Penny's back and squeezed it.

"Yes, mom, yes, it is ok. I've wanted this for so long, " and then they kissed again. And kissed for a long time.

Susan watched for a while, and then began to lightly stroke Penny's back. Penny turned and lay on her back while, together, Susan and Amber sucked Penny's breasts again, until both of them got the idea at the same time to bring their hand to Penny's pussy. Amber's finger went in first; her mother's pussy was wet and welcoming. Penny opened her legs slightly. Amber's finger traced the outline of her labia. And then she touched her mother's clit.

"Susan," she said.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to see if there is a family resemblance down here too?"

"Yes, I would."

Susan pulled the blankets away, as Penny and Amber, mother and daughter, lay on the bed in front of her. Penny's bush was full, and Amber's was completely waxed. But to her tongue a few minutes later, Susan thought they tasted much the same, and both women had thin and long lips. She went from one pussy to the other, mother to daughter, daughter to mother, while they deeply kissed each other, while they sucked each other's breasts, while they murmured "I love you," and "I can't believe this," and "you are so beautiful."

A while later, as Penny shyly put her fingers into her daughter's pussy, Susan wondered why more mothers and daughter's aren't lovers. And when Penny's orgasm in her mother's arms made her gasp, and cry oh! oh! oh! and gush, Susan sent out a wish that whenever mothers and daughters do become lovers, it is like this, with overwhelming desire and the most intimate of communion.

12