All Comments on 'L'il Sis Ch. 06'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Still excellent

Hasn't lost any of the initial heat. Thanks for a great series, and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Brilliant, all my fetishes in one place. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

This story exhibited the sensitivity, love, intimacy, and sensuality that I enjoy. Keep up the good work and continue writting chapters. By all means include Katie with her big boobs. Perhaps there is a threesome in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
confused?

How can she love her brother? Actual love! She openly admits to being fucked by others and will be in the future. She has been manipulating him from the start. Pushing him to a certain point. It started with the tee shirt and panties and has escalated to putting cum in his mouth. What started as a threesome has escalated into an orgy and now she is pushing him to suck cock and maybe fucking a guy?! She had this planned and only hurt and sorrow can come of it. I want to see want fantasy way this turns out as a happy ending, if it does at all. Maybe you wanted a tragedy, because in real life the brother would only would put up with so much feeling inferior to other males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fucked up

and not in a good way she is only using her brother and has proved she has no feelings or love for him. you wasted your time, our time and the sites space. i suggest you delete and move the series to the NONEROTIC area it is a real TURN OFF.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous