Lilac's 18yo Friend: Moniqua Chats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, her orgasm hit. Without warning, she flopped entirely on her back, her hands falling to her sides and gripping her white bedsheets. I could see her face contorting, jaw trembling, eyes rolling. Her body stiffened, her knees bent up more, and she began cumming. Reading her lips, I could see her yelp, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," while she spasmed and thrust her pelvis against his face. The guy kept licking her twat through her orgasm, he must have been driving his middle-aged tongue so deep into her 18 year old pussy. Moniqua grabbed her bedsheets more, undulating her slim black hips, feeling herself get eaten over and over. Again she must have had an orgasm, then a few minutes later a third one. He was driving her insane.

I could read her lips again quite easily: "Fuck me, fuck me!"

The white guy with the 9 inch cock wasn't going to refuse that demand. As he crawled over her body, I could see that his penis was its full self, all 9 inches completely erect, undoubtedly aching for some black teen cunt. He mounted her, lying over her little body, and she disappeared from my sight. The webcam's view squarely presented his backside and ass, lying over her, while her skinny, short legs stuck out from around his pelvis, bending to press her small ankles into his muscular, hairy ass. Her small hands slipped around his waist, holding onto him. With a few thrusts, he was already driving his penis into her pussy -- the married man and the horny high school student were doing the dirty deed right on her bed, not even three or four hours after they met online, I think. It was so fucking hot!

I swear, the fucking bed was shaking. I could see the mattress rocking, quaking from the power that Quade was driving his dick into Moniqua's pussy. I couldn't see the sex at that moment, just his nude body continuing to lay on top of hers, thrusting back and forth, undoubtedly plunging that penis as deep as he could into her teenage pussy. I saw her feet slide up, going over his shoulders, and when he leaned over her she was being bent backwards, it seemed. Her ass came off her bed, but I could see just his ass and thighs, still pounding back and forth, fucking her mercilessly.

My penis was so hard, watching the sex. I wished I could be participating more -- not necessarily fucking her (I wouldn't want to sorely disappoint her), but maybe be there and interact more. So with some sperm covering my hand, I reached to my keyboard and typed to her, "If you love his cock inside you, gimme a thumbs up?" Well, ten or fifteen seconds later, with barely any of her body visible while he lay over her, I saw the teenager reach to her side and give me a thumbs-up sight. Yes, she loved his cock inside him.

Being able to type to them and get a response made this the best sex I'd ever watched. Testing my powers, I now typed to Quade, turn her sideways to the webcam so I can see better. I wasn't sure he'd respond to that, but I hoped he would want to show off. Turns out, I was right. A few moments later, Quade had her rotate a quarter around, so she was lying sideways to the webcam, her feet to the left and head to my right.

Quade was still on top of her, really giving her as much of his huge penis as he could -- and I got to see it, what a view! Moniqua's hands wrapped underneath both of her knees, pulling herself wide open for her new lover, while Quade remained leaning on top of her, arms straight, hands surrounding her thin torso and petite titties. He was literally cramming most of his nine inches of meat into her pink, gushing wet pussy -- pumping it back and forth, each time shoving maybe seven inches inside the young slut. It was painful to her, I could see her mouth open and trembling, her cheat heaving as she tried to breath during the intense fucking. She let go of her knees and put her hands flat on his firm, sweaty abdomen, feeling his body rippling as he fucked her.

It was like watching two professional fuckers. Quade was just endlessly deep-dicking her, screwing her teen cunt with that enormously long, thick penis, making it glisten with her cuntjuices. The youngster must have been having orgasms, she was gripping the bedsheets again, laying back, sucking air into her gaping-open mouth.

I found myself smiling, happy for the girl that she was getting it so good. "On a scale of 1 to 5," I wrote her, "how good is his sex?"

Her response made me laugh. She held up BOTH hand, showing me a score of 10 on a scale of 1 to 5. He was, apparently, as good a fuck as he looked.

Then I asked him a question, through her. "Moniqua - ask Quade how tight your pussy is -- a 5 means its the tightest he's ever fucked?" After a pause, her hand -- just one -- went up again. She flashed all five fingers! Damn, he was jamming his dick into a vice-like grip! To demonstrate the point, with his back to the webcam, Quade raised his hand, encircling his thumb around his bent pointer finger, forming an extremely tight, small hole. That's how tight she was, he was telling me -- incredibly tight.

Lucky bastard, not only did he have a penis twice as big as mine, he was getting to fuck that tight teen cunt!

Quade decided to change positions. He climbed off of her, and rolled onto his back on her bed -- with his feet facing the webcam, his gorgeous, huge penis pointing to the ceiling. The small teenager climbed on him, and seriously, her body looked so small and frail on his poweful physique; she really had to spread her thin thighs wide, to straddle him. I watched her small little butt hover over his dick, while he aimed it at her hole, then she sat down -- and her cunt swallowed up some of his penis into her. She shifted herself, her feet flat on the bedsheets so she was really squatting on him and not sitting, leaning forward with her hands on his firm chest. Man, she was tiny -- not a drop of fat on her young body!

Then, she began humping him, bouncing her slim ass and hips up and down, sliding her cunt up and down his cock. As she lowered herself on it, she got maybe six inches into herself, then she'd rise up to the top so only his cockhead was still inside her. She sat back down, her ass nearing his balls, and more of that dick drove up into Moniqua's pussy.

I watched her little black ass rising and falling, seeing his balls underneath, knowing his cock was in her cunt so deep. But I wanted to see more, and I got up the courage to ask. "Lemme see her reverse cowgirl," I wrote Quade, "so I can see your big dick inside her."

My buddy did as I wanted, spinning the high school senior-to-be around 180 degrees, so her frontside was facing the webcam. Now, as she leaned back, sweating profusely, and spread her thin, creamy thighs, I vividly saw his penis inside her cunt, stretching it open, her cuntlips tight against his ribbed shaft. She leaned way back, her hands behind herself on his chest, and she began fuck him hard riding backwards. I watched that long penis disappear deep into her, then pull down, over and over. Her beaded hairs were bouncing around her small skull, her little tits almost flat on her chest as she rode him. Quade reached over her petite hips, sliding a hand towards her twat, and his finger began grinding on her clitoris while she fucked him. That pressure on her clit made her face growl in pain, she began gasping for air and wailing, and I could see her approaching a cum. Suddenly her hand replaced his against her clitoris, she masturbated herself while riding Quade's penis, and she was having more orgasms, squirting juices over his cock while driving up and down on it.

Watching Moniqua sitting backwards on him, having orgasms? Yeah, that got me too. My dick in my fist began spuring again too, my third cum of the night, and the second while watching her.

After her own climax subsided, the petite black hottie rotated herself around again, to straddle him with her back to the webcam. Her knees were on the bed, her thighs spread open; I saw her ass lower, taking as much of Quade's penis into her warm twat as could fit. Her lover, however, must have wanted me to have a good view, so keeping Moniqua on top of himself, he spun the both of them around 180 degrees also. Now his head was in the direction of the webcam, and she was sitting on top of him with her face and tits facing the webcam too.

Her dark brown skin was glistening in her bedroom's lights, she was sweating profusely. Her groin was lathered in juices, she'd been cumming so much. Leaning forward with her hands on the bed, she began humping him now, riding up and down. The thickness of his huge penis contrast to her very short, skinny body -- seriously, his cock looked half as thick as she was. Moniqua was using a lot of energy, energetically fucking him, moving her little frame up and down. His big hands reached to her chest, groping her little sweaty titties. They looked so good, the petite black teen and the married white stud.

The white stud pulled her down a bit, arching his body, so he could start licking her tits again while she kept fucking him. Moniqua's face scowled, her eyes rolled, she loved the feeling. He was really biting her nipples, I think, driving her nuts; she was pumping her small body with unbridled abandon, smashing her hips backwards onto his penis. The tit-sucking from the married stud was making her orgasm, I think, while she was riding him.

Quade reached to her head, pulling her skull down, and they began making out while the fucked. I watched him hold her hips firmly, keeping her body still above his, and now he began doing all the work -- ramming his dick faster and harder underneath her, pounding upwards into her. I could see her little body shaking, getting pounding by his superior weight and strength, thrusting that swollen boner deep into her tight hole. The girl looked upwards -- not at the webcam in front of her on the desk, but at nothing, her eyes were rolling, her lips trembling, her jaw open to suck in air. She was wincing, enduring a very physical, very deep fucking that must have felt incredibly good. The look on her face, she must have been having another orgasm, just from the thickness of his cock stretching her out, and the depths into her tight teen cunt it was drilling.

Her eyes looked towards the monitor, and I couldn't resist typing something to her. "You're fucking beautiful," I wrote quickly, "you two make a great couple -- his wife would be so jealous!" It really tickled me, knowing the stud was cheating on a wife to fuck the hot young woman.

The gorgeous black teenager grinned at me, a toothy white smile crossing her face, as she brushed back her braided black hair. She mumbled something, I think reading my message to Quade, and the guy lifted a hand to give me another thumbs-up sign.

I watched Monique ride Quade's cock a few more minutes, then she changed positions again. Ah, yes, time for fucking doggy-style!

The girl was really fucking small on her fours; with her small, bony ass in the air, and leaning forward on her elbows, she looked incredibly tiny in front of the muscular, athletic white male. Quade's hairy body, with that enormous penis jutting out of his flat abdomen, looked so strong, and she looked frail. Her face was almost worried, but it was sheer lust inside her; I could see her mouth mutter, "Fuck me." The guy grabbed her slim waist, holding her firmly, and slipped his dick into her cunt from the backside. That fat pole made her wince more, she gripped the bedsheets, and began rocking herself backwards against him. They were instantly fucking hard, banging into each other, her small ass rippling from each impact.

He was fucking destroying her, pounding his huge, fat erection inside her tight vagina over and over. You could almost see her being ripped open, the way her jaw trembled from the fucking. Her small titties dangled under her thin chest. Moniqua reached beneath herself with one hand, rubbing her clitoris again, giving herself even more stimulation while he fucked her from the backside. Quade smacked her small ass a few times, apparently she loved it, her head was down and her hand pumping furiously on her clitoris. She was having orgasms again, I could see her shaking and stiffening.

But soon, he was the one cumming. I knew what was happening, he was drilling deep inside her, holding his cock inside, and pounding her down on his prick. Quade was unloading his married seed deep in the teenager's vagina, wasn't he? I didn't even need to ask, I typed, "Yeah dude, fill the girl, cum deep in her!" Once again, he gave me a thumbs-up, as if so say, mission accomplished.

The two fuckers collapsed on the bed in each other's arms, Quade on top of her, kissing madly. They were brand new lovers in that post-orgasmic bliss.

Me? I went to pee. Shit, I really had to unload.

After cleaning up myself a bit too, I got back to my computer a few minutes later, and the two were still making out on Moniqua's bed, while her feminine, dark hand was wrapped around his swollen, reddened boner, stroking him back to full hardness. Shit, this guy had some stamina! As soon as I sat down, I typed, "Gonna fuck her again man?" I saw Quade look at the webcam, grin when he saw that, and he shrugged with a smile -- as if to say, well, if you insist.

Quade rolled on top of Moniqua, and I lip-read the black teenager to say, "Fuck me baby fuck me." She loved that big dick so much, didn't she?

Moniqua spread her legs open for him, the age-old moment of a woman giving herself to a man. Her head was back on a pillow, she looked quite comfortable. Leaning forward on his bent arms, elbows at her sides, Quade mounted the bitch and rammed his dick forward again, sinking it into her cunt. Her small hands slipped down his body to clutch his ass, pulling him inside her all the way, and they began a nice rhythmic fucking -- not animal, but steady, a relentless driving of his penis into her vagina. Meanwhile, Quade started kissing the side of her neck and earlobe, until they were lip-locked in another french kiss again while fucking.

The sensuous fucking, over the course of fifteen minutes, turned much more carnal and frenetic. Quade ended up towering above her, his arms straight, staring down at her petite body, while she stared up at his face and also at his penis entering her cunt between those spread-open thighs. She looked lovingly at him, really satisfied and happy -- this is what she wanted for the night, a hot stud to fill her and make her feel like a woman, really fuck her madly. Moniqua was getting all of that, over and over.

That cock ravaged her teen pussy, in and out, over and over, hundreds and thousands of times. Shoving his erection into the back of her twat, Quade drove the girl to more orgasms, undoubtedly staining her bedsheets with another torrent of cunt juices. He was like a machine, fucking her brilliantly.

Meanwhile, little old me was watching it all, jerking off still, loving this like a porn movie. I was actually really impressed with Quade -- damn, the dude sure could fuck well! She made a great choice to bring him to her bedroom, he was giving it to her way better than I could.

Still, I wanted to feel like I had a small role in this. I typed to him another thought: "Fuck her ass, see if she likes it?"

He laughed and nodded.

Quade rolled Monique onto her tummy on the bed, her tits flat on it, and lifted her small ass a few inches. Spreading her knees wide, he aimed his dick at her other hole, and then he shoved forward. I could see the girl's head jerk upward, and she must have let out one loud shriek -- her mouth opened, her eyes rolled, she was bellowing, feeling that fat adult penis moving into her tight butt. He was staring down, watching himself fuck her ass, while she reached back to pry apart her asscheeks. I don't know if he got that huge penis all that deep in her butthole, but he continued to press forward, shoving what he could into her little hole. His body was smashing her into the bed, thrusting more meat into her poop hole.

I couldn't see the assfucking, but I'm sure it would have looked great. "Damn that big dick must be tight in her little ass!" I wrote. When Quade saw the message on her computer screen, he laughed and nodded, and I got another thumbs-up "OK" from him.

This was making me feel very perverted, watching him use the girl's ass at my request. I was getting a little out of control. "Make her suck your dick now," I typed quickly, "ass to mouth!" To me, that's really degrading, making a woman lick a cock right after it pulled out of her own butthole. A slut that does that is truly a lover of hot sex. Was Moniqua such a girl? Oh, yes she was! Quade pulled out of her ass, rolled her onto her back, and offered his penis to her mouth. She took it, several inches of it, staring up at his face, letting him watch her taste her own asshole on his prick! She licked and sucked it, cleaning off the flavors of her own butt on his prick.

Think that was degrading? "Okay dude," I wrote, "make her lick your asshole!"

Shit, she did!

He crawled more over her face, straddling her over the pillow, lowering his pelvis to her mouth. I couldn't see it, but I'm sure from where he was positioned, the teenager's pink tongue was rolling around his anus, tasting that nasty man-hole. He didn't have her do it long, just a minute or so, enough to prove she was really one hot, nasty slut.

Well, enough of my perverted ideas. Quade laid on his back again, once again his feet facing the webcam, and he had Moniqua sit reverse-cowgirl on his prick. Once again, I got to see the sight of her tight, pink, sloppy vagina sliding on his pole, swallowing it each time, while she sucked in air, tearing in the corners of her eyes, her small black body fucking him with whatever energy she had left.

"You look so good fucking him," I typed to her, "you must LOVE that you invited him over!" As I typed it, I lusted at the thought. Wow, an 18 year old girl at home, alone, wanting to be fucked -- and she got just what she wanted, probably better than she ever could have imagined.

She continued to ride him in front of the webcam for me, her petite body sliding up and down his fat pole for a few minutes, before something happened that I didn't expect. Moniqua climbed off of Quade, and I saw her small nude body -- drenched with sweat -- crawl towards the webcam and her laptop. The camera shook, and she carried it with her back to the bed. Then she deposited the laptop on the bed, between Quade's spread-open, hairy thighs, and I was looking at a close-up of his huge penis and fat balls. Suddenly Moniqua sat down on him backwards again, and my computer monitor was filled with the image of her teen cunt sliding down on his enormous dick.

"That looks so hot!" I typed, letting her know I loved the close-up.

By putting the laptop right in front of herself, Moniqua could reach the keyboard. For the first time since she'd brought Quade to her house, she wrote me back. "Are you jerking of watching us fuck?" she asked me.

I snickered as I quickly pounded out my response. "I yes I am, you are so amazingly fucking hot, don't you love his cock in you?"

The image of the guy's dick sticking up into her cunt was replaced, momentarily, with her hands and arms as she typed back to me. "I LOVE his cock its huge and LASTS!!!!!!!"

She didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I was so horny from watching their sex, I wanted to know it was the best she'd ever had. "Better sex than your hung bf?"

Moniqua made me giggle with her politically correct answer. "Mmmmaybe!"

This was a great ddition to the night, having her type back to me while she was fucking him. It was like an interview, or question and answer session, while she rode that stud. For my next question, I wrote, "Does it make you hotter knowing he's married and cheating on his wife?"