Lilac's 18yo Friend: Moniqua Chats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES," the horny teenager wrote quickly.

She was really turning me on, my thrice-spent dick was really swollen hard again, this was a record for being so turned on. "And," I asked next, "does it make you hot knowing I'm watching you fuck?"

Moniqua sure knew how to make me smile, whether she intended to or not. "Very hot!" Then, unsolicited, she said something that she must have been thinking. "I think I got a new BF, wot do u think?"

New boyfriend, huh, and a married one? The way he could fuck her, I couldn't blame her for wanting to be his mistress. "I think you two make a hot couple," I said, repeating myself from earlier.

That marked the end of our chat for the night. She must have leaned back on him, because the webcam showed me just that closeup of his concrete penis jamming upwards, into her tight pink vagina, with juices dripping all over her thighs and his shaft and balls. He was bouncing her, gyrating his pelvis up and down, making her small cunt pump on his shaft from the tip to over halfway down the base, then up, then down, over and over. I saw her small black fingers on her clitoris, grinding herself, frigging herself to another climax I was sure. He kept fucking her, more and more, she was riding him relentlessly, maybe another good ten minutes or something.

The black bitch turned around, so she was stradding him facing him, and now I was watching his penis jutting into her cunt, underneath her small, sexy little butt. Quade's big hands surrounded her buttocks, groping those small little tushies, while she pumped her cunt on his penis. Fuck, these two lovers were really going at it! Where did they get the energy? Over, and over, and over they continued to fuck each other, that sexy teenager pushing her tiny body downwards as much as she could, cramming as much of his awesome dick into her twat as would fit.

Unexpectedly, the two nude fuckers disappeared from the screen, for a few moments. I wasn't sure if that was the end of my voyeuristic adventure for the night; but it wasn't. Quade spun the laptop around and repositioned it, and now I saw Moniqua lying on her back on her bed, but her ass was over the bottom corner of her bed. The white hunk was standing on her floor in front of her, reaching for her ankles and spreading back the young woman's toothpick-thin legs. She had a surprised look on her face, but anxious for more fucking.

My eyes fixated on the sight of his manly prick, all proud 9 inches, moving towards her twat as it hung virtually in mid-air off the corner of the bed. "FUCK THAT CUNT!" I typed, horny myself to see him jam her again. Quade didn't need any encouragement from me, rubbing his bulbous peckerhead on her juicy wet pussylips, then popping it back inside her twat. I typed, "FUCK HER!" helping me feel a part of it.

The sexy teen's little back arched, shoving her small breasts to her ceiling; and her braided head turned backwards, her eyes clenching shut, and her jaw opened all the way. She was screaming, I could see that; she was feeling that humongous penis so very, very, very deep in her small vagina.

Standing freeling between her spread-open thighs, Quade had essentially an unobstructed path to the back of her cunt -- as much cock as that young lady could take, he was now giving her. I couldn't see his off-camera face, but his arms were straining as were his butt muscles, and he kept his fists gripped around her tiny ankles to pry open her legs as far back as he could push them. His pelvis was emphatically jamming forward, stuffing his meat into her girly genitals, cramming most of those nine inches inside her.

Moniqua was fucking freaking out -- she didn't know where to put her hands, trying to grip the bedsheets, grab the edges of the mattress, push him away from her, grope her own titties. Her tiny little body, so little compared to him, was thrashing around wildly while he was fucking her savagely, and it was obvious to me she was having more orgasms. Lots and lots of them, in about ten minutes of that fucking, I bet a counted a dozen orgasms from her, if I saw correctly. It seemed the 18 year old was in a constant, orgasmic state.

"You two are beautiful," I typed into the chatroom, knowing at least Quade would read it, "that is crazy hot fucking!" Then, making the scene even hotter for me, I added, "Bet your wife isn't as good a fuck as Moniqua is!"

For that, Quade gave me another thumbs-up, his hand right in front of the webcam.

The married stud was leaning over her now, putting her tiny feet over his shoulders, lowering his torso and pressing her hips more into the mattress, while plunging his erection all the way inside her cunt, almost; barely over an inch of his pecker seemed to remain outside her body, his shaved balls bouncing underneath his cock's base. Then, he tensed, his hands grabbing her little shoulders and holding the tiny figurine underneath himself. He was cumming, I was sure of it, blasting another load of hot sperm into the girl's vagina.

Wow, so fucking hot! I couldn't help myself, even though I'd cum three times that night already, I was madly jerking my meat, pounding my fist on my erection. They were so fucking incredible together!

The sex on the bed stopped, they were making out, lying off to the side of the camera so I only saw Quade's long legs. But a few minutes later, the laptop was spun around again, and nude Monique was lying on her tummy on her bed, typing into it. "We're gonna take a bath now so I'm gonna turn this off."

Shit, I spat to myself, really? Well, all good things must come to an end!

It was nearing 1 a.m., and I needed sleep for my tech job the next day anyway. But still, I was disappointed to see her say that. "Sure," I wrote, not wanting to be a jerk about it -- I'd gotten way more excitement from her than just about any female had let me have online.

"Bye bye," she typed, then the view from her webcam went all-black.

The show was over.

So excited, I couldn't stop jerking off. I kept picturing her nude body, and all of that fucking, and sure enough, soon my little erection was spurting with my fourth cum of the night. Hardly any sperm came out, my balls were dry, but my cock heaved anyway, and my dickhead hurt so much it felt like someone jammed a knife into my cock's eyehole. It was a relief, frankly, to finish my orgasm and finally sit back, exhausted.

* * * * *

As I said earlier, I'm on the Internet all the time, looking to play with females. It was only a matter of time before I saw Moniqua online again.

It was not quite a week later, it was a hot summer afternoon and I was in my office at work, screwing around online to waste some time. I saw Moniqua's screen name log into that local chatroom again, and I couldn't resist immediately sending her a private message. "HI remember me," I wrote, "I can't stop thinking about what I saw last week, you and that stud were awesome together!"

The teenager wrote back quickly to me. "Yeah u liked it? It WAS so hot!!!!!!"

My dick was now fully engorged in my slacks, sitting at my desk at work. Just thinking about her was turning me on. "You were quite the slut, bringing home a married man you just met that night."

"MMMM, hehehe," she responded with an inaudible snicker, "you think so?"

"Yup!" After rubbing my dick through my pants to sooth it a little, I started asking questions about that evening I'd been curious about for the whole week. "So can you tell me -- did he ask to meet you, or did you ask him?"

The girl wasn't shy about those kind of details. "Oh he was a gentleman, I asked him -- I said if you can leave your house tonight how bout coming over to mine."

I loved it -- she was so horny, wasn't she? "And do you remember what he said back?"

"Not really," explained the girl through the instant message, "something like, only if I get to fuck you."

Damn, that was so hot. I next asked, "So did you get online looking that night for someone to fuck you for real?"

"Kinda," she admitted, "I was hoping." Then, after a pause, she added, "I didn't think it would be as hot as it was!"

"Well it WAS hot," I affirmed to her. "You gonna see him again?" I was looking to see if maybe there was an opening for me to meet her, too, now that I knew she was just hot for sex.

Turned out, I didn't think I'd be getting an invitation. "Yeah I have, we're dating now, kinda."

See, these guys with hot bodies and huge cocks get all the luck. "Really? He's replaced your other boyfriend, he was that good?"

Moniqua needed a few minutes to type her long response. "No, I'm still dating him too. Quade is married so we can't be together all the time. But he was over this weekend and we're gonna hook up tonight for a bit." Her last words made me really admire her. "I like having a married boyfriend, he is so sweet and just likes sex alot, it's perfect."

No, she had it wrong. "No baby," I said, "I think YOU are perfect!"

And I meant it!