All Comments on 'Lila's First Threesome'

by platinumpink2000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
col_lovercol_loverabout 7 years ago
good slut

Lila is a good slut, she will make someone a very good wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another Good Story!

You DEFINITELY enjoy being a girl! Combine that with an excellent writing ability and you have very readable stories, much better than most!

Lila is quite the unapologetic slut and I love her already. I would never do a mmf

threesome but I'd sure like to have a romp with her at the beach or in the mountains or at the desert. She's the kinda girl I love to spend a LOT of time with. I"ll bet she could be turned into a best-selling novel on her own.

Good story. I gave it a 5 . . . . again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Threesome?

I was expecting her to take both of them at the same time. One in the front and the other in the backend. Would have been a better story. The picture taking ruined it for me. It makes her a slut when he shows them around and he will.

erotikoserotikosabout 2 years ago

Interesting story with a unique plot twist, with a sensuous woman, hot sex, exceptionally well-written with all the elements of good style. Kudos to you! 5 Stars & well earned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty unrealistic. Leads me to believe you are male--so write what you know1 You changed point of view from first person to third several times, sorry, but grade school grammar mistakes turn me off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous