Lila's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaah..." I moaned barely above a whisper as Kevin continued to pound my sensitive hole, and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt his dick throb and swell before I finally felt his hot come explode inside me.

"Ah, ah, ah," Kevin moaned as his semen spurted into me again and again.

His hands clamped onto my hips, driving me down onto his dick and refusing to let me go until the throbbing had finished and he was sure he had emptied his entire load into me.

Finally he released me and we both slumped forward.

Before I could catch my breath, Dean pulled me forward. He positioned my hips right over his raging boner and pushed me down until I could feel his dick head pressing against my already tender cervix.

Holding my hips steady, he pumped in and out of me slowly, gauging how sore I was and how much it seemed I was able to take. Spurred on by the look on my face and my whimpers for more, he slid in and out of me faster and faster.

"Oh my god, Dean," I moaned, out of breath. "Wait, please. I can't breathe."

Dean finally let go of my hips and I was able to slow us down a little bit. I rocked myself back and forth, building myself to another intense orgasm. As the tingling built and I felt my pussy tighten around his huge cock, he reached up and held me close, intensifying the friction on my clit as I rocked back and forth. Before I knew it I was coming.

"Oh! Oh! Oooohh!" I screamed as I came, going limp while Dean held me up and continued the motion, rubbing my clit against his pelvis while pumping his cock deep inside me.

I expected my orgasm to stop, but it didn't let up. In fact, I came harder the more Dean fucked me.

"Oh my god," I breathed as I came and came.

His cock grew harder and harder as he rocked me back and forth on him while I moaned and spasmed. Finally Dean moaned and I felt his molten hot come splash against my cervix in spurts as he emptied his balls inside me.

"Oh Dean," I whispered in his ear as he finally came to a rest.

My pussy was still throbbing as his dick slipped out of me, the mixture of both of their come pouring out of me.

Dean sat up and started looking for my basketball shorts, while I noticed Kevin sitting in his computer chair, naked, with a raging hard-on in his hand. He was slowly stroking himself up and down.

If there was anything I couldn't resist it was a hard cock, and before I knew what I was doing I was on my knees on the floor in front Kevin with my hand wrapped around his cock, reaching my tongue out to lick the bead of moisture from the tip. As I lapped at his hard dick Kevin moaned.

I licked the whole shaft with my soft tongue, from the base to the tip. Kevin moaned as I made a second pass, but instead of going back down with just my tongue I wrapped my whole mouth around his cock.

"Oh my god," Kevin moaned and lurched forward. I kept stroking with my tongue while I gently sucked his cock, feeling it throb and swell, growing harder and harder.

"Come on her tits," Dean said in his deep, low voice, and he readied the camera.

I saw the steady red light out of the corner of my eye that indicates a video is being recorded. I sucked Kevin's throbbing cock like I loved it, licking it up and down. He moaned as he tried to keep from coming down my throat.

I ducked my head down suddenly and caressed his balls with my tongue, lapping at them and soaking them with my saliva. I sucked each ball into my mouth and licked in between from the base to the very tip of his cock, making it swell and jump.

"You're such a good little slut," Dean encouraged me as he recorded me sucking his best friend's balls.

My pussy pulsed, aching for more cock, but I was exhausted.

When I moved to put my mouth back on Kevin's swollen prick it was purple and so hard it could barely fit in my mouth. I ran my tongue down the shaft and back up as I closed my mouth around the enormous head and sucked his huge cock halfway down my throat.

"Ah!" Kevin breathed as he pulled his dick from my mouth and aimed his hot stream of come at my soft breasts.

His orgasm spurted over and over across my chest and dripped off of my nipples. I reached down and rubbed it in.

I turned towards Dean and he handed me my basketball shorts. He was still recording and he wanted to watch me get dressed, handing me my tank top next. I didn't even realize I hadn't taken my shoes off the whole time.

Kevin pulled his boxers up and reached for the pipe, handing it to me. "Here, you need this."

This time I took a bigger hit, breathing in deeply and holding it in before slowly blowing out the cloud, the way I'd seen Dean do a million times. I coughed and it hurt but it didn't take long for the effects to kick in and I felt more relaxed, but nonetheless in need of relief. I felt insatiable. I didn't say anything, feeling like some kind of nymphomaniac.

The three of us all looked around at each other as we passed the pipe around and smoked, and looking into each other's' eyes we all started laughing.

"We should definitely do that again," Kevin said, looking back and forth from me to Dean.

"Definitely," Dean agreed, and they both looked expectantly at me.

"Ok," I conceded, putting my shy act back on. "But not tonight, I'm worn out and I have class in a few hours!"

I so regretted having to shut down the possibility of further sex tonight, but I really needed to do well in school. I was on a scholarship.

"Alright, goody two-shoes, go home," Dean joked, and he stood up to kiss me goodnight.

As he kissed me he slid his hand into my shorts and stroked my clit a few times, causing me to moan into his mouth.

"Goodnight," he whispered against my mouth and withdrew his hand from my shorts, slowly sliding his finger against my clit again and sending a shudder through my body.

I finally stumbled out of Kevin's room and into the hallway, pausing a moment to collect myself just outside his door. The guys I'd seen when I arrived were gone; I assumed everyone had gone to bed. I let myself out the front door and made my way to my car on the street.

As I made the drive back to the condo, my mind was quiet for once, and I sang along to my radio without a care in the world. Somehow I felt that life would never be the same.

I was right.

The End

Special thanks to HeyAll for editing, and for mentoring me.

Your votes and comments are appreciated.

12