All Comments on 'Lilibeth the Candy MILF'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 8 years ago
Tres bien!

Moi cheri!

Tu avez le grande TALENT!

" "

Le Eagle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not one of your best

Mom turned me off by her words and her thoughts. Couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
reality

Your description of people in recovery is dead on. We tend to cover each others butt and go out of our way to help those who need it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow...

Near the end of page one I was thinking "Man what is this sheete, I am so out of here" but for some reason I turned the page and it started to become evident that the writer was simply doing an amazing job of describing the trip our heroine was on... And from that point forward I was mesmerized by her story. Thank you.

MichaelnSCMichaelnSCover 8 years ago
Great story.

I enjoyed the story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One the money

I have never commented before...but I know friends who have been through their own personal hells. Greatly written..outstanding imagery...Just really really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

This was very well written. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would have been 5 stars, but

Great story. Errors in spelling/grammar were the only things that held me back from making this a 5 star rating. Keep up the good work!

patientleepatientleeover 8 years ago
I love your mature stories

I always walk away thinking you just love women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A crappy story by a crappy writer....don't quit your day job!

The story might be fantasy, but the elements were just too weird EVEN for a Halloween story. Now maybe if I was as high as the author was when he wrote this story then maybe I might have found it a good read. But sadly, this 5 page story is about as entertaining as the 5 stupid drivers who I encountered on my work today.

Dude...would it have killed you to learn how to proofread your story? Come on!!! That's Writing 101.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story....but....

Sorry but I want more. I loved this story and I am left hanging please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kind of left me hanging

I really enjoyed the story, it took some twists and turns that I was willing to roll with but the ending left me feeling incompl

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haters gonna hate.

I felt that the story was great and informative. Don't listen to the idiot that called you a crappy writer. Fool can't see real talent even if it bit him in the posterior. Don't sweat the small minded douches that can't like a great story without pictures.

Keep on going.☺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
VERY well done!! Five stars earned!!

Exacting, wonderful detail:well written and carried through in fine fashion. Literally, one of the best that is not totally focused of "getting the rocks off"! I was not so enamored midway, but VERY much enjoyed the human drama you captured so intriguingly well. The words and thoughts around the "addiction issues" were magnificant and so real!! Thank you for what you took in terms of time to "tell the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent snapshot of reality but with one Helluva twist!

Lilibeth needs to have a few more chapters, with the author's superb writing skills and some nice story line options already tossed out there, it'd be great for us readers.

BRAVO!!

WalkinBassWalkinBass12 months ago

This is a really special story for me. The way you mixed flawed and redeemed characters into this fantasy was unusual and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An adult story for adults.

Are Lilibeth and Gabrielle your neighbours or friends, these characters feel like truly real people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous