Lilibeth the Candy MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers

"She does stage shows as a singing impersonator. Jade can do about twenty other singers, that I have heard, at least this well." He placed his hands on my hips and I snuggled back into his chest impulsively. Gabriel held me closer. "But Manson is her best, everyone knows it, and she constantly gets asked to sing him."

"Well, she is dressed as him."

"She always is." He chuckled, a wonderful motion of his chest against my back. "She was a groupie back in her teens. He saved her life at one of his concerts. Now he is her Personal Jesus for true. It's somewhere between worship and stalking."

"He saved her life?"

"Yep. One of those stories that will give you chills. She overdosed in an alley behind the Goth club he was playing at. When he went to leave by the back way, to avoid the mobs at the front, he saw her leaned against the brick wall by the door, a hypo in her arm." Gabriel took my hand when I moved it to his. "He got her an ambulance, followed to the ER, stayed with her till she came out of it."

"Why? Why did he do that, I mean?"

He pointed with his chin, moving my hair along his jawline. "She was dressed like that. She said he felt like he was looking into a mirror, helping himself up out the gutter." There was a tone to his voice and when I looked over my shoulder I saw his eyes were on Roy. My son was sitting on the sofa watching the show. He's hip-hop in his music tastes so this was probably an oldies goldies moment for him. "Anyway, she had already been a fan, and after talking to him for hours? Well, it's love-lust-worship at first sight."

I was about to comment when behind me there was giggling. Two people came out my dining room. Both had chocolate smeared around their mouths like Augustus Gloop. They saw us and stopped, then giggled again.

"That is the best candy for ... kissing," said the guys, then chuckled when the girl elbowed him.

I looked back at Gabriel when they scuffled off towards the kitchen to find paper towels or napkins.

"Adam, and Kaitlin. He was an alcoholic who only stopped drinking when he drove his car off into a lake." He grinned. "She was, and in a way still is, a sex addict." He shrugged. "The met at a place that holds two types of support groups in the same night." He grinned. "Since they got married she's not doing the stupid stuff anymore, but ... finding the two of them grabbing a quickie somewhere, public, is not unheard of."

For a second, I was offended that someone had done that in my house, but then the fact that any sex at all was happening here was such a novelty that it stopped being a problem. Then something he said hit me.

"The stupid stuff?"

Gabriel nodded and looked around. "Don't let it go any further, but she would ... well, she went to a lot of bad places to be a woman alone at. She would have sex with strangers there at the drop of a hat. It's not as fun as it sounds, being a sex addict." He bit his lip and shrugged. "It's addiction, like another, pure and simple. Like they told us in one place I was ... interred at ... till you've lost all control over your own body's cravings, and come back from it, don't judge what anyone is addicted to."

Again I saw that his eyes were on Roy.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Hours flew by as I got to know these people. Each had a story; though some would not tell them. Each been a slave to something and had walked a path through blood and fire to bring themselves back from it.

And as the hours eased past I came to hear more and more of what the man who lived next to be had gone through. What he had done to help others after he had managed to free himself from his own demons. And just how many times helping others had made Gabriel fall back into the clutches of those demons.

More than a few in this laughing, partying group had him to thank for him being sober or clean.

Often, though out the night, I would find him trying to interact with my son. Roy rebuffed him the first few times, but then after a few of the other party goes got involve a continual circle of Gabriel's friends seemed to be talking to Roy.

To see near strangers trying to help him, put a lump in my throat.

When I was getting more napkins from my pantry I turned to find Jade standing right behind me. She looked at me, a troubled expression on her face.

"There are people at the front door, asking for you, and I don't think they came for the party." She took a deep breath; let it out in a sigh. "You're Gabe's friend. I've got your back. We all do."

Troubled by that statement, I blinked and went through the house to the front door. Gabriel was standing there, and he clearly had the door blocked to keep someone from walking in. Beside him was the big biker Rickard who also stood as unmovable as a steel post.

Beyond them, I saw my ex-husband Rick, his young skank of a wife-to-be Shelby, and a man I had hoped to never see again this side of hell. Rick's lawyer, Devon Boyd.

"LILIBETH! Tell these guys to get out the way." My ex's voice held a tone I remember all too well. "We've come to get..." When he took a step forwards he found a very big hand on his chest.

"I don't give a shit what the hell you think you have come for, fuck meat."Kard's voice was as rumbly as a rockslide. "You take a step through this door and I'm going to stomp a mudhole in your ass."

The oily looking bloodsucker, in the four thousand dollar suit, put a manicured hand on Rick's shoulder and motioned for him to step back. Then he moved to take my ex's place in front of the door, clearly not intimidated by the biker. He held up a piece of paper.

"This is a court petition asking for the termination of the parental rights of, Ms. Lilibeth Foster--of her son Roy Everett--to his father Richard Everett. If you do not allow us to see, talk to, and access the current physical health of the boy, this will be in a judge's hand within the hour."

"And by this time tomorrow night ..." Jade stepped past the two men and moved till she was right in the lawyer's face. "I will have had a long talk with my golf buddy, Eric Whyers, the state attorney general. I'm sure he would be interested in knowing exactly just how far in arrears your client is on his child support payments, to my client Ms. Foster. That he seemed to have the cash to afford your service's Mr. Boyd seems suspicious. That kind of insider knowledge is vital before a story like this hits the news." She looked at my ex-husband. "See, I'm going to have your face on every TV station's 'deadbeat dads' news segment by the end of the week. I'll make you famous. You prick."

The lawyer took a half step back to maintain his personal space between himself and Jade. His eyes narrowed. "And you are, miss?"

"Jade McCray." A business card appeared between her fingers and before he could stop it, she had it tucked into his suit pocket next to the silk handkerchief that matched his powder-blue tie. "Legal malpractice attorney, with Wilkins, Jones, and McCray. I represent Ms. Foster, pro-bono, from this moment forwards till her son is past his majority at twenty-one. And, be legally advised, anything you wish to say to her, or her son, had better come through my firm and me first. Unless you wish to see harassment charges delivered to you as a Christmas gift." She looked at him and then smiled her gold-toothed smile. "Now shoo, this is an adult Halloween party. We're not handing out candy to trick-or-treating kids anymore. That time has passed. Sorry, you missed out."

Rick started to say something, but his lawyer stopped him. A manicured, gold ringed hand on his shoulder and a whispered word or two in his ear and my ex was walking off my porch, towing his girl toy Shelby with him. She gave a wave that Jade returned with a tilted head and an insane smile.

When they pulled out the driveway, jade at last turned and, with a smirk, gave a bow. Catcalls, wolf whistles, cheers, and applause filled the living room.

A second card appeared and she handed it to me. It was different from the first one she had given me earlier.

"He shows back up tomorrow, or any day after, you call me before opening the door. Got me?" she asked giving me a serious look. "And I also advise your pressing charges against that punk that Gabe told me about. Don't ever let them see you crawl and then get to walk away clean."

** ** ** ** ** ** **

I've held parties where everyone has left too early. And I've had parties where I, bored to death with the hangers-on, had to get a broom to chase the last guests out the door before the sun came up. And, in all honestly, I would not have cared if they had burst into flames like a vampire.

This time?

There were not enough hours in this Halloween night.

Given the crowd that the partygoers were sober is a given, but that didn't mean they were not fun. In fact, they seemed all the more fun for their past misdeeds. Take my karaoke machine. Once it was discovered the house was awash with badly sung songs for the rest of the night. Laughter and it was often given more power from a total lack of embarrassment by the singer, filled the house as well.

Party games started as simple fun and drifted to being a bit naughty. But hey, it was all fun, and I got a lot of tongue kisses at one point, in a game Jade suggested, called Keep the Jolly Rancher.

Even from Gabriel. But then when I was kissing him I didn't try too hard to keep the candy. I was distracted.

Then one by one, with bags of candy in hand, my guests began to make their apologetic goodbyes. Each had left a phone number for me to give them a call "At any time you need me." And we had even made lunch plans for a couple of us to get together on Saturday.

Jade left with a grope of my boob.

She also told me to use her card if I had any trouble with my ex and his lawyer, and that she would "Be in touch." That was when her hand appeared on my breast and gave it a squeeze.

Honestly ... I didn't mind it.

Roy vanished up to his room. When one of the lady party guests, (a cute blonde in her mid-twenties) appeared from that direction about an hour later I had a moment when I wanted to pop my top, but then figured a little maturity might help him. He had been with nothing but girls, maybe a woman with some life experiences might make him finally grown the hell up a little.

Besides I can't blame him for having similar thought as myself. Or for following through on them.As I was thinking fo doing.

I was smiling and handing out the candy bags at the front door when I looked towards the kitchen hallway and saw Gabriel lift his hand goodbye. He was down the hall and out the kitchen side of the house before I could say anything. For a moment, I felt a wash of anger then remember what kind of day the man had been through. He needed his rest. Disappointed, I put my smile back in place and saw the last of the guests leave, happy and candied.

Kard cranked his big Harley, gave me a smile and a wink. His offer to go kick the shit out of Rick for me had been so tempting. As he drove away, I saw him lift his hand in a wave to the house next door. Walking to the end of my porch, I saw Gabriel on his knees trimming the edge of his sidewalk with a pair of hand sheers.

I leaned a hand on the wood post that holds up the roof of my porch and just watched him for a moment. Yesterday I would have chalked it up to mental illness. Now I know better. He was trapped. Locked into doing that by a hypnotist to help him resist his own mind's cravings for the drugs he was addicted to. A tear fell from my eye as I realized just how perfectly manicured everything his yard was and what that meant. Even this late in the year, with winter coming at us, he was still at it. It was past midnight and he was still at it.

Stepping off the porch I walked over to him.

"Come on, my angel. It's too late for that." I held out my hand to him. "Let me help."

He looked at my extended hand. "It was all the stories. Always brings back memories." He took my hand and my help to get to his feet. Then he opened his arms when I stepped into his chest, pressing my face against his shirt, smelling him on the fabric. "My Lilly?"

"Life is too complicated."

He chuckled. "Life is simple. People are complicated. What's got you upset?"

"I want to sleep with my neighbor." I tucked my hand into his back pocket. "Mr. Nice Butt."

"He must be a pretty special guy if you want to do that."

"No." I looked up at his face. "He's a guy with as many issues as I have, just trying to make his way from day to day." I ran my hand across the hard muscles of his back. "He's got problems, troubles, and is more than a little screwed in the head, but yeah ... he's pretty special. My guardian angel."

Gabriel laughed at that. "I always figured mine is in a corner somewhere weeping." His hand went under my chin and lifted my face to look up at him. "Kiss me."

His lips met mine as I lifted myself onto my toes.

As kisses after midnight, in the middle of my neighbor's front yard, on November first, go ... it has to be the most spectacular in the history of that type. And when he shifted his hand to the small of my back and pulled me in tighter, well ... all qualifiers went away. Damn, he was a good kisser!

"From what I remember," I mumbled when our lips briefly parted. I placed a hand on his chest to stop him from kissing me for a second. "Your bed was quite comfortable. How about taking me back to it?"

"You were naked last time I did that, but because you asked so nicely, I'll wait till we get there to fix that problem." His grin was rakish.

"Probably for the best. I've done enough free shows for the neighbors this week."

It startled me when he picked me up in his arms. But then he had carried me last night and this time was no different. Gabriel had certainly benefited from the yard work. As I snuggled my face into that muscular neck and shoulder, though, I had to imagine that I was about to benefit from it even more. Through the side door, across the kitchen, down the hall and into the bedroom, and he showed no strain at all.

Then true to his word he began to undress me.

I was going to help but he stopped me, and piece by piece peeled me out my clothes. A slow sensuous striptease, which I had no control over, and wanted none. I had shivers all over me making me twitch by the time I was down to just my underwear. Then those kissing lips were on my nipples and I wanted to melt at the dull achy pain of him sucking them to a tingling hardness. His teeth skimming the puckered skin, making my nipples all the harder and then he had the whole of my nipple in his mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair and held him tight, loving the feeling of his lips nursing at me.

Then it was me going after his clothes. I lightly popped his hand when he tried to help, then smiled and dropped to my knees in front of him. I tugged his belt loose and then undid the brass button and slow zipped down his pants. I smiled at the camouflage underwear.

"Going deer hunting?"

"Yes, dear." He grinned down at me. "Never know when the urge to ... hunt might hit."

"Um, hum." I caught the elastic waistband and tugged them down over his hips to join his pants around his knees. His cock popped free. "Well, now there's a piece of candy I didn't make." I looked up at him. "Guess it's mine to try then."

Leaning those last few inches in, I opened my mouth and lipped in the head of his cock. Tonguing the wet tip, I curled my fingers around the base to keep him in place. I slid my mouth over the puffy head, then a bit down the shaft. Licking the underside the whole time, letting my lips compress the veins along the side.

There was a wonderfully male scent about him and the more of him I took in the wetter I felt myself growing. I shut away old memories of doing this, none of them were as welcome at the moment as the present. Gabriel was groaning low in his throat as I pushed him further towards the back of my throat. Then the spongy head tipped down and I gulped, and his hands came to rest on my head. For a moment, he held me there, making me do what I was enjoying so very much. Testing my gag reflex.

Oh, then he was directing my mouth on him and I had merely to keep my teeth out the way and let him enjoy himself while I took great delight in the sounds I was getting from him. His breathing was ragged, in moments. Then, when I moved my tongue along the bottom, letting his slide across it while I feathered the underside, I thought he was about to cum. Gabriel's fingers tightened in my hair, pulling it in a way I loved till I realized he was pulling me away from him.

"My Lilly, I'm too close for you to keep doing that." Panting a bit, he brushed my hair back from my face, looking me in the eyes when I looked up mock pouting. "I want you to cum first."

I shook my head.

"I don't. I mean, it takes me too long to get there."

"I'm in no hurry."

Again I shook my head. "You don't understand. Let me just get you off once, to take the edge off, and then we can play for a while till I get you hard again."

He stopped me when I went to put his cock back into my mouth. "I won't understand ... if you don't tell me."

I sighed and looked at the wonderfully wet cock twitching its need in front of me. "Ever been looking for your cell phone? How desperate you get to find it, how the more you look and the harder you search the worse that feeling gets. Then finally you give up and decide to just go without it. And then you find that you left it plugged up in the car and you just feel stupid for not remembering. That's what an orgasm is like for me. The more I work to have one the further from it I get, only when I've given up on having one do I suddenly get one."

He slowly nodded. "That sucks."

I grinned at him. "Yes, but so do I."

I took him back into my mouth and pushed that nice cock against the back of my mouth, making the hot, wet tip go into my throat and then I grabbed his ass and worked further down him. He was moaning like mad by the time my nose hit his salt and peppered colored pubic hairs. I held him there as long as I could, just making myself not pull back. I smiled around him when he cried out my name in a throaty groan. It had been so long, I had forgotten how much I love teasing a man with my mouth like this.

Slowly I pulled back from his curls, letting my teeth touch him lightly, raking the top and bottom till they caught on the flared head. For a moment I thought he was coming, but then the taste told me it was still precum. He certainly gave a lot of it. I lapped the head wanting more.

Gabriel leaned over, cradling my head against him, all but weeping my name. Then his thighs against my breasts tensed, his cock gave a pulse and I took him back into my mouth a little further. I cupped my tongue under the head a little and then he was holding me tight, pulling my hair tight, and moaning. The first tribute to my mouth's skill came out hot, bathing the back of my mouth with its force. Then two more easier pulses of cum poured out of him.

I let him enjoy the warmth and added wetness for a while before I gulped against the bottom of his cock and he moaned as I swallowed his cum. He was sweeter than my ex, but there was still a salty-bleachy taste and the texture of it, like egg whites, was not any more pleasant than the last time a man came in my mouth. But, when Gabriel panted "Thank you, Lilly." I smiled and promised myself that he would get to do this at least once more tonight. He more than deserved it after last night.

I shivered a moment as memories from that came back with far too much clarity.

"Cold?"

"No. I'm fine. I would like to get into bed, though."

He smiled. "Yeah, me too. My legs aren't steady at the moment." His smile became a grin, and he helped me to my feet. "That felt incredible."

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers