Lilibeth the Candy MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It surprised me when he kissed me. I had never had a guy do that, not after I blew them. Certainly not Rick, homophobic fucker that he was. He seemed almost as afraid of his own cum as of any acid known to man. Gabriel shared no such fear.

When he held the blanket open for me and we crawled in together I, for a moment, almost wished the sex was over and we were just going to snuggle up now. But I had promised him we would play and I wanted that at the same time. Feeling his hand slip across my stomach to brush through my curls, I decided both could be achieved and snuggled into him while he played with me.

Now it was me moaning as his fingers, slightly rough for all the time he spent working with hand tools, hunted for and found my clit. He scored instant blowjob points with me by rubbing circles next to it and not directly on it. I squirmed my ass on the cool sheets, feeling them warm under me. When he fingered between my lips for a moment, I moaned agreement but then he was back with the tight circles. I let my nose scrub at the bristle on his jawline as I purred my pleasure.

Gabriel brought his hand to his mouth and tasted me on his fingers.

"You're as delicious as the candy you make." He dipped back into me making me moan as those fingers went much deeper, opening me up to his explorations. Then he had his fingers back in his mouth and moaned at the taste, which made me moan in lust. "I want a lot more."

I nodded a begging agreement. It had been years since I had felt a man's mouth on me and the half-forgotten pleasure of that was too desirable for words. I opened my legs more for him as he began to places kisses across my breasts, my belly, I laughed at the tickling of my bellybutton by his lips and bristle goatee. Then his nose was in my tangle and I relaxed into the pillows, determined to simply enjoy this and not chase after an orgasm. To let it come if it came, but not to hunt for it like a dog for a bone. So many times before I had done that and not even enjoyed what was being done to me.

When his lips pushed my pedals open and his tongue went into me I sighed, smiled and let my fingers go to his hair. I toyed with the short locks, enjoying the silky feel of them between my fingers. I moaned and moaned, never letting him feel un-encouraged in what he was doing. It simply felt "too" good. Like I was riding the crest of a wave of pleasure, I would feel my body respond but then that wave would die out and I would have to turn and paddle back out to wait for the next one.

I was doing it. I shook my head. Even after telling myself not to I was still chasing the dream. With a low sigh, I pulled at his hair, lifting his head. Gabriel looked up at me puzzled.

"Not so much on my clit. It gets oversensitive too quickly, and then I feel nothing."

"Sure."

He went back to work, and I sank my head deeper into the pillows that smelled so much of him. His mouth was all over me now, that velvet tongue finding places that gave me tingles of ecstasy. I would grab at those, but they were cotton candy in between my fingers. All fluff and spun sugar pleasures. Enjoyable certainly, but not filling.

"Hey you," I said softly after about ten minutes. He looked up at me. "Come up here to me."

That confused look returned, but he crawled his way to my side. "You okay?"

"Yeah, no, maybe. Just not feeling it." I realized even as I said it might have just hurt his feelings. "What you were doing was feeling great I mean. Don't get me wrong, but it was..."

"Not what you're in the mood for." He pushed his hair back from his eyes and nodded, "I should have told you, but I didn't think of it. Sex on acid is incredible. Sex the day after taking some ... well, the normal world is kind of bland to your over-jacked nervous system then. Your brain hit a peak it has never been to before; it's a hard act to follow." He gently caressed my breast under his hand and looked down into my eyes, I saw then that he still had the ice-blue contacts on from the party.

"Great. How long does that last?" I asked.

"Not too long. A few days, give or take." Taking the corner of the bed sheet, he wiped his mouth dry and then leaned in by my ear. "It's one of the reasons I got hooked on hallucinogens. The way it made sex feel."

I snuggled into his warm chest. "It made the sex better?"

"It made it different. It takes something that should be perfect and adds an element to it that makes perfection seem not good enough."

"I didn't enjoy anything about that drug."

He nodded. "Yeah, well if I wasn't clean I would take you through it again. A good one this time. Something to make the bad trip nothing but a bad memory. As is, the best I can do is help you to find pleasure as best I can." He smiled at me again. "And maybe, at some point, even get you to relax enough to have an orgasm."

I let my hand move down his stomach and found him almost hard. "This might be a good place to start."

Gabriel smiled, kissed me and rolled over in the bed to the nightstand next to the bed. He took out a silver packet, and I smiled watching him put on a condom. I hadn't given it a thought. When was the last time a man had been in me with a condom on? High school? I pondered that while I moved with him to get into a better position as he slid in between my legs. I grinned at him, looking up into his eyes and reached between us to position him. I bit my lip in pleasure when I felt him push into me.

"Oh yes, my angel."

Too many endless, frustrating nights of solo masturbation. Too many long years of broken memories as my only place to find pleasure. The feel of him, the slow way he moved his hips. The simple things like the way his body warmed mine as he moved on top of me. Then an amazingly comforting feel of his weight, being partly supported on me. The friction growing between us. The fuzzy hair on his chest, like a too soft fleece blanket on a cold night, brushing my nipples.

I pulled him to me, letting more of him press me into the bed. Loving the feel of that again. Then his lips were on my neck, his breath hot by my ear. In every thrust giving me soft whispers of his passion, some of them carrying my name in a low chant of adoration he was offering up to me.

"My Lilly."

"Yes. I am yours."

My fingers dug into his back, making him stay with me, whether he wanted to leave or not. Which I'm sure he didn't. I gave a surprised gasp when he caught one of my legs and rolled us a bit. I was on my side with him straddling my other thigh and his cock was entering me on its side. The head and thick shaft rubbing the inside of me in a different way. A very good way.

"Oh, my angel."

He was too breathless to speak, but I saw him smile.

His hips were driving his length into me in sharp pops that rocked me, making my breasts jump with each. The top of my head touched his headboard lightly, and I wiggled back against him to keep that from happening again. The feeling of me moving down him encouraged him to greater effort and again I touched the headboard. I moved a pillow with my head to give me a cushion again it, resigned that it was going to happen, and by that point I was too far gone towards wanting him to cum in me to ask him to let me move down a bit.

But by then, I didn't care if I got a concussion.

He moved his hand to my breasts, cupped the nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pushed as deep into me as he could and held it there. Simply enjoying the hot feel of the inside of me enwrapped around him. It was, strangely enough, his smile that started my orgasm.

Like a small spark that pops out of a campfire, scaring you on a dark night, it was there sudden and intense and startling and then just as quickly gone. I squirmed myself on his hardness enjoying the ripples of emotional bliss that rolled over me following that momentary looking into the gate of my heaven. Then like the glowing sun on your skin on a hot day I felt all warm from the tips of my toes to my hair and then I was tingling like mad. Almost an irritation feeling, but so wonderful at the same time.

Then he was coming, filling the tip of his condom with his passion ... instead of me. A sense of disappointment that I didn't get to feel it, and relief that I didn't have to rush to the bathroom to get rid of it, both hit me then. I pulled him to me as I let my leg ease back out of the cramped position he had put I in. He slid in behind me, his still hard cock resting against my ass. Gabriel wrapped me up in his strong arms and held me to him while he tried to catch his breath.

After a few minutes like that to catch his breath he removed the condom and tossed it into a waste can by the bed. Then he settled back in behind me. Holding me in the close snuggle I needed.

Only after he placed a hand under my breast and began to breath more evenly did I figured out that he was falling asleep. When he mumbled my name, in a voice half-asleep, I smiled and let him hold me. I wasn't really sleepy, but simply content to lie still and enjoy the little warm post-orgasmic flashes of sensation floating over me. Damn it for it being so light. I'm needed a scream at the sky orgasm and I get butterfly wings. Sigh. But ... it was so pleasant to have a man holding me again. I wiggled back into his chest tighter and he held me by my breast.

Thoughts tried to intrude. But I pushed back at them just as hard. Tomorrow was soon enough to worry about my son, my ex, taking down Halloween decorations, deciding if I was going to take a drug-dealing-punk-kid to court. If I was ... yeah, tomorrow was more than soon enough.

I closed my eyes and drifted asleep, my mind trying to figure out what to do with ....