Lilith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith reached around and grabbed my cock, furiously jerking it as she slammed in and out of my ass. I bit my lip, trying not to moan too loud; it was bad enough that Jake knew about all of this now. The last thing I needed, was for my mom or Michael to hear what was happening and come upstairs.

After a few more powerful thrusts, Lilith buried herself deep inside of me and I was once again met with the familiar, liquid hot sensation as she pumped my ass full of her cum. My legs gave out underneath of me and I felt my own dick erupt, spilling cum all over the floor.

I clung to the desk chair, using it to support my weight as Lilith remained buried inside of me for a few moments longer.

Finally, she pulled back and I let go of the chair and rolled over onto the floor. I gasped for air, staring up at Lilith with a smile on my face as her cum dripped from my gaping asshole.

"Well, I guess I'll be going now; take care Jimmy boy."

Lilith turned towards Jake, winked at him and then with the snap of a finger...she was gone.

I lay there in the middle of the room, still naked and drenched in sweat. Jake stayed in the same spot as well, with his back against the wall and staring down at me. He was still in a deep state of shock, at everything that had just happened.

Later, I would explain to him in detail about the deal that I had made with Lilith; I didn't tell him what I had wished for. Just that I found that book in the antique shop, summoned Lilith and made my wish. The price for what I had wished for, was my soul and that Lilith would come to claim it in ten years.

I explained further, that she had apparently liked me so much that she enjoyed showing up at random points to pay me a "visit" and have "fun" with me. At the end of it all, I made Jake promise not to tell anyone about anything that had happened that day...as shocked as he was, my step-brother agreed and promised.

I was relieved to know that he was going to keep this to himself...I didn't want anyone else getting pulled into my problems. Then again, it wasn't really a problem. I had gotten what I wanted from Lilith and honestly, had come to enjoy the sexual favors that she demanded of me.

Some twisted part of me, was even excited that one day I would become her eternal slave and that she would use me for her sexual desires, on a regular basis. Maybe that was just the effect that she had on me; I wasn't really sure.

12