Lilith's Emporium: Awakened Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

"Please forgive me!" Selena said placing her hand on his cheek.

He stared at her for a few seconds before he pressed his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around him as she began kissing him back. He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around him and pushed her against the wall again as he continued to taste her kiss. It felt almost as if he was kissing her for the first time as things seemed different. Everything seemed more intense and even better than before. He had a strange lust inside him that didn't seem natural as it seemed more animalistic. He sucked on the skin of her neck as he just absorbed everything about her. He understood what she meant about loving his scent because she smelled so good to him.

They fell to the floor together as Selena pulled his shirt off throwing it before she pulled him back down on top of him. He felt one of her legs hook around him as the bulge in his pants pressed between her legs. They had both missed each other so much and he wasn't sure how long he was out and how long she had been waiting. He grabbed the neck of her shirt ripping it open to see her breasts underneath. He was almost thankful she hadn't discovered bras yet as he grabbed them squeezing them with his hands before sucking on her nipples. Her moans were music to his ears as he ripped the rest of her shirt open working his way down before pulling off her pants.

She was still wearing the leather pants he had seen on her before and he expected them to give him a little trouble but he had this new found strength which he used to pull them off of her with ease. He buried his face between her legs quickly as she grabbed his hair and moaned out even louder than before not expecting him to attack her pussy with his mouth like he was. Selena was no virgin before meeting him but she was not as sexually experienced as Jason expected her to be given her age so these sensations were a little new to her as he molested her clit with his tongue before shoving it deeper inside her.

"Holy...Shit!" She yelled out as he continued between her legs.

Jason had experience with this but he was trying things differently like he didn't care about anything he did as a human. He could hear her scream and feel her juices squirting down his chin as he pleasured her over and over again. Every time she had an orgasm it just made him feel so good. He didn't hate her and at the moment he wasn't even mad at her. He just missed her and was done with the awkward should I or shouldn't I game they played for so long. They were bound together by a strong connection so now it was time to be together the way they wanted to be.

He finally pulled his face away leaving her pussy soaking wet. He looked up at her with a red tint in his eyes before he crawled up towards her. She was breathing heavily as the lust in her eyes was prominent and she knew there was nothing keeping them apart anymore as she grabbed his pants ripping them off of him followed by his underwear as she ran her hands around his ass and pulled him towards her letting him enter with ease.

Selena let out a yell as his cock finally entered her. The sex she had with him the first time was amazing but now they seemed more in sync like they were made for each other. He shoved cock deeper inside as she screamed her lust. He saw her fangs sprout and her eyes fill with blood as he pressed her lips to hers. She bit his lip drawing blood as she did the same to her own before kissing him again letting it mix together in their mouths. His eyes began to fill with blood as he got closer to orgasm. There was nothing else in this world except the two of them as they felt as one now.

Both of their moans grew louder as he pulled her up sitting on his knees as she bounced up against him sliding up and down his cock as he held her there. Blood dripped down all over her breasts as licked it off of them make her squirm even more as she let out a scream like a banshee. He buried his face into her chest as it became covered in blood. This vampiric sex he was feeling was nothing like anything he had ever imagined. The fact that he felt so connected to her on so many levels made him forget about what he had become as he just wanted to share himself with her over and over again for the rest of their lives. Her screams of passion turned him on even more before his cock finally released itself inside her driving her into extreme pleasure. They both let out their own yells of passion as they looked more like wild animals than people at this point. She collapsed holding his face against her chest as she rested her head on top of his. She felt like she had released years of sexual tension that had built over the past few weeks all at once and didn't want to release him yet.

She grabbed his face looking down into his glowing blood red eyes as they both weren't sure whether to bite each other or kiss as their bodies shook still reeling from the orgasm. She ran her fingers through his hair as a feeling of peace and even happiness came over her. For the first time since she had met him, he was hers and nobody was there to get in their way. Their passion for each other was free to engulf them both.

After a moment they both fell to the floor still in each other's embrace. Their faces and bodies covered in blood as they looked into each other's eyes still. He looked down at this beautiful woman beneath him with red stained all over her face and he couldn't look away from her. He knew it from the moment they met and he knew it now how much he cared for her.

"Could you... Could you tell how much... I enjoyed myself that time?" She said trying to catch her breath.

"I love you!" He said still catching his breath as well. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" She said placing her hand on his cheek smearing the blood around before he lowered his lips pressing them to her again before she said: "Does this mean you forgive me as well?"

"I don't care what you did to me, as long as you and I are together, that's all that matters. I will never let you go again."

"I see." She said with a smile. "We do what we have to do for love, right?"

"Absolutely, I think I've loved you from the moment we met."

"You mean when we talked about porn and I stripped naked in front of you?" She said with a chuckle. "Mother was right."

"About what?"

"About how easily humans are to manipulate." She said with a mischievous grin on her face. "I could have had you right then and there if I wanted."

"And I would have let you, so in that case, I think we have some lost time to make up for."

"I'm all yours." She said as he began to kiss her again.

His cock hardened again before he slid back inside her. Selena let out a cry that sounded like an animal in heat as she wrapped her legs around his waist feeling his passion as he started to fuck her with even more force than before. He dug his fangs into her neck to her surprise but it only added to the intensity of what she was feeling. She didn't know what the future held for them but whatever happened they would face it together, and however long this fire between them lasted, they would burn together.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers
12