Lilith's Emporium: Demon G/F Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had noticed earlier when he got back that one of the elevators was out of order and had a strange smell coming from it. Luckily there were other working elevators but still, he could almost smell it in all of them. It was a very strong scent of sex which just seemed odd but when the doors opened he headed out and over to the coffee shop.

He didn't see her at first but the place was a bit crowded. He began to have thoughts like she was going to stand him up or something. Everything just seemed too good to be true and he began to realize his time with Scarlett had made him paranoid about everything. He started to wonder if he should just go back upstairs because it was too soon to start dating again and he could feel himself starting to stress out about it.

He felt someone grab his hand and before he could say anything Venessa pulled him in for a kiss. He was shocked at first but suddenly everything seemed to calm down and the world around him went quiet. There was something very comforting about her kiss and it felt like none of the things stressing him out mattered anymore.

"Wow, hello," he said as their lips separated. '"What was that for?"

"I could see the stress in your face the moment I saw you, I wanted you to relax,"

"Oh, well I think it worked," he said laughing a little.

"Do you feel better now?"

"I do actually,"

"Good, shall we?" She said taking his hand and going to leave when she turned back to him. "What is it?"

"Did Scarlett send you?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry it's just, you seem too good to be true,"

"That's flattering, but what do you mean?"

"You are beautiful, and just perfect, too perfect, and I guess I just don't know what you see in me,"

She smiled and stepped closer to him before she said: "do you believe in destiny, or love at first sight even?"

"I... I want to,"

"Then just go with it, what have you got to lose?"

Ryan thought about those words as he stared at her beautiful green eyes for a moment before he smiled and followed her along with his hand in hers. She was wearing the same outfit she was earlier when they had first met as he looked her up and down. She was perfect in every way as he stared at her which only made him more nervous. There was still something in the back of his mind screaming at him that something wasn't right here but he tried his best to ignore it.

They took a cab to the nearest theater as they headed inside before he asked: "So, what do you want to see?"

"Whatever you want, I'm easy,"

"No seriously, I don't want to make you sit through anything you don't want to see,"

"Such a gentleman, but seriously I just want to show you a good time,"

"Well, I want the same for you too,"

"Well, how about the newest Marvel film then?" She said looking at the poster.

"Really?"

"Do you not want to?"

"No, that's perfect, I mean I've seen it but it's a great film,"

"Well like I said before, it's on me," she said walking up to the counter to purchased the tickets.

Ryan still couldn't quite put his finger on what was bothering him. He couldn't take his eyes off this woman and was falling head over heels for her even though he had only met her a few hours ago. He was also starting to get feelings elsewhere as her sexy legs and perfect body was almost distracting to look at.

"Hey, eye's up here Stud," she said walking back over to him. "You want to get some popcorn or something?"

"Sorry, no, I'm fine, unless you want something?"

"Hey, I said tonight was on me,"

"No, you said the tickets were on you, so snacks are on me, if you want something,"

"I am good for now, but maybe I'll take you up on that later,"

"Oh, okay, so shall we?" He said taking her hand as they headed for the theater.

They sat in the very back row and watched the movie enjoying it as much as he did the first time. Vanessa seemed to be enjoying it as well but about halfway through she leaned over and rested her head against his shoulder. He thought maybe she was getting bored but every time he glanced over her eyes were fixed on the film. She laughed at the funny moments and got excited during the action scenes.

Ryan found himself watching her just as much as he did the film. Seeing her reactions and hearing her laugh just made her seem even more perfect with every passing moment. This was starting to trouble him and he hated himself for not being able to just let go of his own worries and enjoy her company.

Suddenly he noticed her hand was on his thigh. It wasn't moving or anything but just the fact that her hand was that close to other things was starting to give him thoughts that were making him a little uncomfortable. He was praying that she didn't notice the growing issue in his pants but every few minutes her hand would move a little closer towards his zipper.

Vanessa could tell how turned on he was and was enjoying it. She moved her hand a little closer throughout the second half of the movie but never actually touched his penis. It was all part of her plan to get him turned on enough to see just how kinky he was. She was mere inches from his crotch and he was so turned on that he didn't care that they had just met. His cock was throbbing and he wanted her to touch it so badly he could feel the wet spot forming in his underwear near the tip of his erect member.

Vanessa could sense how bad he wanted her so she stroked the bulge in his pants with her finger. His body flinched at the sensation as she leaned in close leaving her lips only inches away from his. He could see the smile on her face as she continued to tease him.

"I um, maybe we shouldn't?" He whispered to her suddenly getting very nervous.

"Would Scarlett ever do this?" She asked as she unzipped his pants relieving some of the pressure on his member before reaching inside and stroking it some more.

"Holy shit, this is..."

"Shhh, I want my snack now," she said as she leaned down and wrapped her lips around his cock.

Ryan looked out at the rest of the theater praying nobody turned around. Luckily the film was louder than any noise they were making as she slurped his cock better than anyone ever had before. It was hard for him not to moan out loud as he was trying to not call any attention to him.

She removed her lips and sat back smiling at him again before she climbed onto his lap. She turned to face the screen leaning back against him as she slid up her skirt a little. It was suddenly clear she was not wearing any underwear as somehow his cock slid inside her with ease. She leaned back resting against him in a way he could still see the screen.

"This is a good movie," she whispered to him as she moved her hips a little massaging his cock a little with her pussy.

"Holy shit,"

"Shh, just enjoy the film," she said giving him a kiss before she turned back to the screen.

For a few moments nothing was happening but every now and then she would move her hips and the feeling was incredible. He started to feel concerned as he wasn't wearing a condom but he was in no position to try and resist what was happening. She would make very subtle movements and it was like ecstasy.

"Oh fuck," he whispered after her latest movement. "How are you doing this?"

She turned to him and smiled a little kissing him again before she said: "Maybe I'm not human,"

Before Ryan could question her response she suddenly moved her hips one last time and the sensation sent his cock into a frenzy as he was hit with a powerful orgasm causing him to drain himself into her quickly. It didn't seem like a single drop escaped her tight pussy as she let out a moan as if she was enjoying it as well. Ryan gripped the arm of the chair trying not to make any noise but the sensation was powerful. Finally, it began to subside as he held her in his arms practically biting the shoulder of her jacket as she laid there against him for a moment longer.

She eventually climbed off of him sliding back into the seat next to him as he realized the movie was over and the credits had begun to roll. He zipped his pants back up as Venessa sat there with a satisfied look on her face smiling at him while people began to exit the theater.

"That was, unexpected," he said to her.

"You haven't seen anything yet," she said as she stood up and slid her skirt back down before taking his hand and leading him out of the theater.

As they walked outside he stopped and just stared at her. The lights if the city shining on her and he was struggling with the conflict in his head. He really liked this girl but the fact that they had just met and she had already practically raped him in a movie theater was sending him into a panic a little. The sex was incredible but he wanted more than just crazy fantasies fulfilled in the bedroom.

"What's wrong?" She asked turning back to him.

"I, I honestly don't know,"

"Did you not enjoy the film?"

"Oh no, I enjoyed it and all the special features but..."

"But what, just tell me,"

"I really like you,"

"I really like you too, if it wasn't obvious,"

"No it was, it's just,"

"You are so cute, let me guess, you feel guilty and confused because you want this to go somewhere special but we only met today and we've already had sex, is that it?"

"I um, well kinda yeah,"

She walked over to him and took his hand before she looked up into his eyes and said, "Ryan, you are a nice guy, it's what I like about you, and I am not looking to be just some fuck buddy, there is something here, I've felt it since the moment you... Since we first met, I am just not that uptight when it comes to sex, you and I can do great things together, and I want to explore that."

"I do too," he said before he placed his hand on her cheek and pressed his lips to hers.

Vanessa leaned into it as they shared a passionate kiss on the sidewalk in front of the theater not caring who was around them. It was as if they were the only two people in the whole city wrapped in each other's embrace.

After a moment they separated before Venessa smiled up at him and said: "I um, I might be able to help you with your problem,"

"My problem?"

"Fulfilling certain, fantasies,"

"What? You don't have to do that, honestly, you are all I need, you are a fantasy,"

"God you are too much, but seriously I am going to show you things, things no other woman can show you,"

"Um, well I uh,"

She kissed him one more time before she said: "I'll see you tomorrow, right at 7:00,"

"Okay," he said looking at his watch for a moment. "wait where?" He added when he looked back up and noticed she was suddenly gone.

He looked all around but the crowd of people there made it impossible to see where she had gone. He was confused and a little disappointed she was gone but he knew he would see her again tomorrow one way or another so he decided to head home for the evening.

---

The next night he was nervously waiting still not sure where they were meeting or what the plan was. He figured he would head down to the coffee shop around 7:00 thinking they had net there last night so it would make sense that would be where they met tonight.

He found himself pacing back and forth in his kitchen as the clock seemed to move slower than normal. His hands were sweaty and he had a knot in his stomach. He wasn't sure what she meant about fulfilling his strange fantasies but he assumed it meant they would have sex again tonight which made him excited and nervous. He really liked her and didn't want a relationship based mainly on sex but he also couldn't get over how great the movie theater sex was on top of how kinky it was as well.

Realizing he was giving himself anxiety as he was passing he decided to head downstairs. He grabbed his keys and opened the door but stopped when he noticed Venessa standing there in the hallway wearing a tight red dress that looked amazing on her but she was holding a large pizza and a six-pack of beer as well.

"Venessa, how did you, why are... hi!"

"I figured we'd eat in tonight,"

"Um yeah, you look, but how did you... Come in please," he finally said stepping aside and inviting her in.

She walked in and placed her stuff down on his kitchen counter before she turned back to him and said: "So where were you heading?"

"Oh, I didn't know where we were meeting so I was heading down to the coffee shop again,"

"That's my fault, I should have been more specific, we can go out if you want,"

"No, staying in is fine,"

"I got a meat lovers pizza, wasn't sure what you liked but most guys do so,"

"My favorite actually, thanks, So um, what do you want to do tonight?"

"Well, I can see how nervous you are so let's start out with something more normal,"

"Normal, like what?"

"Anal,"

"What?"

"Ha, I love it, the look on your face was totally worth it, but how about we eat supper, get our drink on, and watch a movie or something?

"Oh, okay,"

"I love teasing you, the difference is I'm not just a tease," she said grabbing the food and heading to the living room with Ryan in tow.

They sat and watched a few shows while enjoying the meal she had brought. She talked about the movie from last night which he was shocked that she remembered certain scenes considering what she was doing at the time but he was having fun. She was so spunky and upbeat. She was fun to be around as she had an amazing sense of humor and she wanted him. Despite all these things, there was still something not right about all of this and it was still bugging him no matter how much he tried to ignore it.

"So um," he said trying to find a new topic for discussion. "Tell me about yourself, family or whatever,"

"Oh, okay, well I am very close with my mother, but my father, well he died when I was very young,"

"I'm sorry about that,"

"Thanks, it's been a long time and my mother is remarried now, so to speak,"

"Well that's good, is she happy?"

"She is insanely happy, her current husband was in a bad marriage and they just um... Found each other and they've been inseparable ever since,"

"Do you like him?"

"I haven't really gotten to know him but, my mother and I have a similar taste in men so I trust her judgment,"

"What type is that?"

"Nice guys," she said placing her hand on his leg.

"What makes you think I'm such a nice guy, I could be a serial killer for all you know,"

"I can sense it about you, and I see how nervous and shy you get, constantly worrying about saying the wrong thing, I find it adorable,

"Most girls prefer some asshole who will treat them like shit most of the time and fuck the shit out of them in the bedroom, haven't found many who like the shy guys like me,"

"I have found that the nice guys fuck the best,"

"You're just saying that,"

"No seriously, nice guys usually don't get to release their deepest desires so they get pent up, and then when someone comes along and releases it for them it's, well it's amazing, that's what I love about you,"

"I see, so what happens when all of his pent-up desires are gone?"

"That never happens with me," she said leaning forward and straddling him. "Meaning I'll never get tired of you," she said pressing her lips to his as they began tasting each other.

He wrapped his arms around her before they fell back laying down on the couch with her beneath him. She wrapped one of her legs around his waist as their lips continued to touch. They were both so turned on it was getting hard for them to stop and she wanted to show him something before they continued but she couldn't contain her excitement any longer.

"Oh fuck! I want you," she whispered in his ear nibbling at it a little as well.

She slid down the top of her dress showing her breasts to him which looked amazing. They were perfect to the point he couldn't tell if they were real or not but soon it didn't matter to him as she grabbed his head and pressed his face against her mounds.

Vanessa was so turned on she was starting to have trouble controlling herself as her passion grew for him. She wasn't sure how long she could hold her human form but she was torn because he knew he had a thing for non-humans but was also afraid of how he would react if she transformed suddenly so she struggled to hold her form.

"Take me to the bedroom," she said in the brief moments their lips weren't touching.

Ryan picked her up as her legs wrapped around his waist and carried her to his room. She wasn't as heavy as he was expecting but it was barely on his mind as they walked in and fell to the bed together. He had never turned the light on which Venessa had planned on using to her advantage in case she lost control but right now all that mattered was their passion.

She pulled his shirt off before reaching for his pants sliding off his belt and throwing it. She could feel the heat of his cock as her hands slid inside feeling it from the prison of his underwear. Ryan let out a moan as her fingers played with his cock. She was getting even more excited as she felt it and could barely wait to get it inside her.

Luckily for Ryan, she once again was not wearing any underwear under her skirt as she grabbed his ass and pulled him towards her. As easily as it did in the theater his cock slid into her making him moan even louder as the sensation was amazing. With Scarlett even though the sex was good it never felt as good as this. It was almost as if the fluid inside her was some sort of store bought sensation enhancer because it felt so good he was afraid of cumming too soon.

Vanessa let out a moan herself feeling his cock as he drove it into her. She grabbed her dress ripping it off with ease as she wanted to feel his skin pressed against hers as his hands explored her body. This was what she had been waiting for since they met. The theater was just an appetizer which she enjoyed but this was the raw passion she wanted from him. She had dreamed about it since the moment he walked into the shop and she got a good look at him. She wanted to fulfill every wild fantasy he ever had and feed off the lust they would share for years to come.

She rolled him over getting on top of him as he looked up and saw her in all her glory. Just finally getting a look at her naked body was almost enough to make him nut right there but luckily he had more control than that. Even in the darkness of the room, she was a sight to behold as she began to move her hips gently massaging his cock from inside her.

He placed his hands on her waist before sliding them up her body. She was soft and warm and when he got close to her breasts he cupped them in his hands feeling her nipples perk up against his palms. They felt incredible as he gently rubbed her nipples as she tilted her head back enjoying his touch before his hand slid up her neck. She looked down at him as his hand felt her cheek before she sucked on his fingers a little. Everything was amazing and he couldn't believe how lucky he was to be here in this moment with this beautiful woman but then he noticed something strange.

As Venessa continued to ride his cock her eyes didn't look right. He thought at first it was his vision playing tricks on him but the more he stared he realized her eyes looked black. It was a bit unnerving to see but he tried to just enjoy himself until he noticed her teeth looked a little longer than normal. He tried to convince himself it was the darkness playing with his eyes but something was definitely wrong here.

Ryan was nervous but also very aroused by what he was seeing. He was scared but didn't want to stop as Venessa seemed to be transforming even more. She placed her hands on his chest lightly dragging her fingernails along his skin but they seemed longer than they were before and her hands also seemed to be black as well. He followed up her arm to see her skin start to turn red up around her elbow followed by the rest of her body. There were two very large horns sticking up from her forehead as her face seemed to have changed as well. The bridge of her nose seemed more rigid and he could see what seemed like an orange or red aura glowing around her.