Lilith's Emporium: Demon G/F Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the... What are you?" He was able to get out as the sensation he was feeling made it hard for him to speak.

She seemed to growl a little as she continued to milk his cock before two large leathery wings suddenly appeared from behind her back. He was starting to panic but his cock was ready to blow at any second. He suddenly felt something caressing his leg from behind her realizing she had sprouted a tail as well which slid up and began to gently touch the area right beneath his balls which made the sensation even stronger and he couldn't hold on any longer.

Ryan arched his back as his cock erupted with a strange amount of force squirting his cum into the creature on top of him. The feeling was better than anything he had ever felt before and he almost didn't want it to stop. He began to feel a little dizzy as he was starting to think Venessa or whatever she had turned into was sucking the life out of him. His orgasm was incredible but he suddenly felt exhausted as the room began to spin.

His cock finally stopped squirting as she leaned down and pressed her lips to his. She still looked demonic but it was hard for him to stay awake as everything seemed to go dark until he was out cold.

---

Ryan wasn't sure how long he was asleep for but the sun was up as he opened his eyes and looked around the room. He glanced to his left and saw Venessa sleeping next to him looking normal as she did before they had sex last night. That was when it suddenly hit him, what had happened, what she had turned into and how strange he felt. He suddenly jumped out of bed freaking out a little as he grabbed his underwear and laid them on.

"Good morning," Venessa said as she sat up and stretched.

"What the fuck happened last night, what are you?" He asked panicking a little.

"Calm down Ryan, I can explain,"

"You're, that statue from the shop,"

"Yes, my real name is Vhesana, I am a demon of lust,"

"You tricked me, you just wanted to feed off me!"

"Ryan no, I feed off your lust, not you,"

"Get out, get out of my home!"

"You don't mean that," she said getting out of bed and stepping towards him,"

"Stay away from me," he said backing away.

"Ryan, don't do this, I love you,"

"You're a fucking demon, you tricked me just like you are trying to now, you lured me in and will probably fuck the life out of me if I let you,"

Venessa suddenly had a very hurt look in her eyes as she glanced down and saw her hand starting to turn gray. She knew what was happening as she felt her heart breaking within her chest and suddenly couldn't move her fingers anymore.

"Ryan please, I didn't lie to you about my feelings, I really do..."

"You need to go!" He said interrupting her.

"I, I'm sorry Ryan," was her last words as he watched her suddenly turn to stone before shrinking back down to about a foot tall.

Ryan was confused by what had just happened but he saw the statue of Vhesana just like it was that night at the shop except the face seemed different. There was an apparent sadness in it that suddenly made him feel bad about what he had just said but before he could do anything it disappeared in a puff of smoke that left behind a faint scent of sulfur.

He stood back up suddenly feeling sick. He wasn't sure what he had done or what had happened but began to think maybe he acted too quickly. The look on her face right before she turned to stone haunted his memory as he realized that he knew that look. Even if she was a demon that look was the look of heartbreak and he had caused it.