All Comments on 'Lilith's Emporium: Love of Nature'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 6 years ago
Did not like it as much as the first one.

I am a fan of "they all lived happily after" not so much for the erotic horror and death of the MC. But it is well written and I will read one more at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Good story, other was better but love the idea of small storys about the shop

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It all comes full circle

Sadly I did not know there was a first one. This was the first one I read. Even still, I loved the idea of everything coming full circle. It is an amazing Idea and I wish for a third one. I am honestly invested in Kevin and wish to see that he is bought and returned to a flesh like state. I want the best for Kevin and I know it sounds silly, but I do wish to see his life continue in the way it was.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Sad and depressing

Life is all about cycles and rebirth. This just went the wrong way. Feeling sorry that I read it all the way through. The other stories so far had at least a modicum of good ending. I will never allow flowers in my house ever again, let alone those from a sex shop. Oh, thats alright, never been in a sex shop. Never needed to buy sex in my life.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Maestro

Write stories as you see them happening. I am just a grizzler. Your storytelling is good as the reader, or at least me, gets drawn into it as I read. Good sign to me. I just hate any bad things happening to the protaganist. My life sucks enough without reading or watching tv shit happening as well.

But please get some proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

Unpopular opinion: I liked the ending. It wasn't something I'd jerk of to, as I try to avoid mixing death and sexuality, but it was a cool twist (even if it was rather predictable).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Such a dark but sexy way to go out...

Drained to death by a cum hungry plant.

He should have payed more attention to his unusually erect cock poking through his fly. The plant had him completely as soon as his hard cock slipped into the sticky hole.

At least the plant was nice and massaged his balls gently with tentacles to coax out his thick fertile load. The tentacle pushed into his vulnerable anus and probed into the prostate was completely justified as well .

After all he had a nice toe curling orgasm because of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...