Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GOLDENEYEDTIGAGOLDENEYEDTIGAover 6 years ago
love it

sequel please awesome story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome writing

I love how the protagonist is written in a way that he seems human rather than a blank slate the reader can easily relate to.

This is a lot more natural and organic style of writing that is so rare to see around here.

A++ job friend, please keep writing more

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Just Imagine. . .

Great story. I would love to be taken by Narissa but imagine if she had completely immobilized her victim with bondage and kept him as her personal pet for her orgasm after orgasm.

Ticklishsoles

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
At least

He did not die in this one.

Could be much better if it was easier to read. The silly little errors detract from the reading experience. Proof reading should clear up almost all of these and improve the story immensely. If you are unwilling to get someone to help try text to speech and follow the story as it is read to you. Makes self editing easier.

TheKittenCCTheKittenCCalmost 5 years ago
Great work

I love this entire series! You do you a really good job at building the world and characters. Probably my favorite author on the site. Keep it up!

maestro84maestro84almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks you

I am so happy you enjoy my stories, more to come.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
Found

Thanks for this link

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
teething her clit

I just want to add my experience on clits sucking: you can lightly put you teeeth around it and make sure you tongue it as you feel that rod come to life and now you have a brand new pussy for her and for you.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 4 years ago
Viola!!

Third time I'm reading this series, never gets old!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...