Lillian and Sharon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every visible head at the school turned to stare at the enormous car as it pulled into the parking lot, the sports car stopping next to the curb at the street. The machine stopped so smoothly that Sharon thought they were still moving until she saw Alyssa get out. She started to open her door and felt it pulled gently from her hand as Caylie seemed to materialize beside the car and open it all the way to allow her exit. Red faced, Sharon thanked Caylie and began walking toward her usual meeting spot with Regan, Alyssa at her side the entire way.

Alyssa nodded to the closest door, her eyes moving constantly. "Ma'am, will you be coming out of that door this afternoon?"

Sharon nodded, eying the various throngs of people with their heads lowered conspiratorially as they spoke in hushed tones about this strange sight, turning to look occasionally at the car or bodyguard.

Principal Winslow, flanked by a uniformed security guard, emerged from the building to meet them. Glaring at Alyssa, he asked, "What is the meaning of this? Weapons aren't allowed on school property."

Sharon took a step closer to her bodyguard as Alyssa smoothly fielded the questions. "Sir, I have been detailed to provide for the safety of this youth while she is outside of the school. I assure you that I carry no weapons." She didn't bother to say that her pistol and shotgun were in the trunk of the sports car out on the street. "My company complies with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations. If you would care to have me pass through a metal detector, I will comply."

Sharon spotted Regan approaching, long hair flowing loosely behind. They waved at each other.

Winslow motioned at his guard who produced a scanning wand and passed it over the tall woman. The guard nodded that all was clear. Winslow paused a long moment, looking the woman up and down, then turned without another word and strode back into the building. Sharon flipped him off. "Asshole," she muttered.

Regan watched the retreating back of the principal and joined Sharon in flipping him the bird. "He runs this place like a goddamn prison camp," her smoky voice spoke. "You okay, Shar?" She turned to stare openly at Alyssa and chuckle. "Yeah, I guess you are."

The first bell sounded, Sharon excusing herself and Regan and telling Alyssa to have a nice day.

At lunch time, seated in the cafeteria with Regan, Amber and Amber's boyfriend, Ryan, Sharon glanced around the large room. The usual cliques were eating together; the Nerds were probably discussing the upcoming science fair; the Jocks, the last football game; the Cheerleaders were giggling about how cute Rick McNabb (football captain) was; and the Stoners were talking about Nirvana, Led Zepplin, and Pink Floyd. The usual high school bullshit.

Ryan and Amber, seated facing Sharon, both stiffened in their seats at the same time, Ryan mumbling, "BFH and puppets, twelve o'clock." Sharon sighed. BFH was the nickname given Megan, Regan's twin. BFH stood for, "Bitch from Hell."

Megan, trailed by her lackeys, Andrea, Tina, Jessica (never, "Jess") and Marie, flounced up to the table and glared down her nose at Sharon. Without preamble, she said, "I suppose you think you're special, now. Sugar Momma. Bodyguards. Chauffeur. What's next? Are you gonna get food tasters to make sure your food's not poisoned?" Her entourage grinned.

Sharon didn't move her head, only her eyes as she looked at her lunch buddies and winked. She turned in her seat to face Megan. "I thought about it. You wanna volunteer?" Ryan snickered, while the girls smirked.

"Little Girl," intoned Megan in the same smoky voice Regan had, "your bodyguard isn't here right now to stand up for you. Better watch out how you talk to me. I might have to kick your ass."

Megan's entourage glared at Sharon, trying to intimidate her further. Regan spoke up, "Bitch, go away. She's not bothering you. Besides, she'd break your head and shit on your girl-toys before you could think. Just leave and the school nurse won't have to scrape you off the floor."

Megan laughed openly; a purely unintentional seductive laugh. "This little thing? She couldn't beat me in tennis or swimming. What makes you think she could take me in a fight?"

Amber and Ryan glanced at each other and burst into laughter, leaving Megan to glare fumingly at them. Amber looked to the BFH and said, "You got any idea what, 'Ecky Thump' is?" She giggled and pointed meaningfully at Sharon.

Megan stiffened imperially; she had no idea what it was, but she didn't DARE tell these simpletons. "Of course, I know what it is. Doesn't everyone?" Her entourage looked at each other with, "what the fuck?" expressions. She turned and stalked off, trailed by her lemmings.

Sharon giggled mirthfully, turning back to her friends who were all chuckling. "Nice one, Amber. But, what IS that, "Icky Tump" thing you were talking about?"

Amber picked up her coke, taking a swallow before answering. "It was some kind of weird made-up martial art out of the British comedy, 'The Goodies.' Uses Black Pudding Sausages as its main weapon. Ryan has the whole series on DVD."

Sharon burst into laughter, hiking a thumb over her shoulder in the direction Megan had gone. "You know, when she finds out exactly what it is, she's gonna come back for a fight."

Regan threw an arm around Sharon's shoulder in a sisterly hug. "Don't worry about her," she said. "You've got me at school and that Amazon when you go outside. Besides, I know where the BFH sleeps." She leaned her head to knock against Sharon's lightly. "You're good, kiddo."

Changing the subject, Amber asked, "So, who are you guys taking to the dance?" It went without saying that Amber and Ryan were going to be on each others arms.

Regan removed her arm and reached for her half-eaten hamburger, chuckling to herself. Sharon instantly knew the answer on Regan's part. She sighed, "I wanted to take Ms Lillian, but she's away on business. It's supposed to be all taken care of for me, but I don't know. The maid's not talking."

Ryan leaned forward, his hands between his knees. "Maybe she'll set you up with that redheaded chauffeur. What a babe!"

As one, the girls attacked him good-naturedly; Amber thumped his ear, Sharon threw a brownie at him, catching him on the chin, and Regan launched a kick to his shin under the table.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful, the odd group pointing at Sharon and whispering conspiratorially. She exited the school to find Alyssa patiently standing watch then walking her to the limo, the sport cars following them home.

Rounding the final corner, Sharon looked out the window to see a gleaming pink Rolls Royce parked in front of the house.

Caylie's head turned slightly to glance at Alyssa. Alyssa consulted a PDA , matching license numbers with those in the database, and responded, "It's fine. That vehicle is expected."

As they approached the house, Alyssa asked, "Ma'am, we have been in touch with your maid. She informed us that there are no plans for you to leave this evening. Do you plan to go anywhere else?"

Sharon searched her mind and couldn't think of anything, saying so as they got out and walked toward the front door.

"Very well, Ma'am. Shortly, there will be a black Chevrolet van parked in your driveway. Please don't be alarmed. That is the relief team. They will be replaced by another team at midnight, and my team will return tomorrow morning. Please don't disturb the teams with refreshments or anything else. They are self-sufficient and very good at their jobs. Your lady friend must care for you a great deal. Round the clock protection is not cheap." Alyssa's hard face softened a bit and she showed the briefest of smiles. "Good evening, Ma'am," she said, making sure Sharon was inside the house, before turning away.

Cindy met her at the door, locking it as Sharon entered and taking her books to place them on the desk in the living room. "Mistress, there is a visitor awaiting you in the sun room. I shall join you shortly and give you a message left by The Mistress." She curtsied, eyes downcast and glided from the room, curiously, not waiting for an answer.

Sharon furrowed her brow. She'd never seen Cindy act like that. There had to be an explanation which she would ask about after she met her mysterious guest. She wandered into the sun room to spot an impossibly thin man, dressed gaudily in a handmade fluorescent pink suit. His hatchet-like face, slicked back hair, and long, hooked nose reminded her of Grand Moff Tarkin in, "Star Wars."

Both ears were pierce with large hoop earrings and gold rings with lots of diamonds adorned each finger of his skeletal hands. He sat in a wing-backed chair with one leg crossed effetely over the other. His highly polished Italian leather shoes reflected the light streaming in from the window behind.

He grinned broadly, standing as Sharon entered the room. "Oh, My Heavens! Lillian was quite right when she said that you're the cutest thing ever! Simply scrumptious! Turn around and let me get a look at you!" He fanned himself with his hand. "Oh!" he squeaked. "WHERE are my manners?" He sashayed over to her, placing his hands on her shoulders and moving his face to either side of hers in a simulation of kissing both cheeks. "I'm Jasper. I'll be sewing your dress for the dance. It's going to be close as we only have four days to do it, but I don't think it will be too much trouble. We mustn't tarry, though. I need you to take off your clothes. You can keep your bra and panties on."

Sharon's mind whirled. A strange man who hadn't let her say a single word wanted her to shed her clothes? What the heck was going on? She held up a finger in a, "wait," gesture and fairly bolted from the room.

"Miss Cindy! Miss Cindy! Where are you?" she called frantically.

Cindy rushed out of the kitchen, worry on her face. "Yes, Mistress? What is wrong?"

Sharon practically leapt into Cindy's arms. "He wants me to take my clothes off!"

Cindy hugged her comfortingly. "The Mistress has used his services since before I met her. She trusts him very much. If you do not wish for his services, I will arrange something else, Mistress. Please understand that everyone who is allowed in this house has met all of The Mistress's standards." She gently disengaged herself and reached into the folds of her uniform, producing a small object with a button on it. "This is an emergency alarm unit. If I push this button, the men in the driveway will be here within moments."

"Mistress," she lifted her eyes to meet Sharon's frightened gaze, "you are perfectly safe." She gave the merest hint of a smile, trying to reassure the teen.

Sharon nodded slowly in understanding, smiled back, and turned to make her way back to Jasper.

Jasper smiled apologetically. "Madame Sharon," he said, "I apologize for startling you. I was under the impression that you knew what I was to do." He bowed formally. "We will proceed when and only when you are ready, Madame." He smiled condescendingly.

Sharon sat on a love seat to remove her shoes, speaking as she undressed. "I'm awfully sorry, Mr Jasper. Today's just been all wonky for me. Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it."

The next hour was spent with Jasper measuring her arms, legs, bust, waist, neck, and butt, as she stood, bent, twisted, turned, and sat. He measured the length of each toe and each finger, the width and length of her hands and feet. For some reason, unfathomable to her, he measured the length of her hair. For the finale, he produced a small digital camera and took full-length pictures of her, along with closeups of the front, back, and sides of her head.

Somewhere during the process, the doorbell rang; soon after, Regan walking in to plop herself down on the loveseat to watch the proceedings. Jasper almost dropped his tape measure when he laid eyes on her, but kept his semi-professional demeanor. He finished up, kissed the air twice in Sharon's direction, leered at Regan, and minced away, saying that the dress would be ready Friday afternoon. The dance was Friday night.

Regan turned her intensely blue eyes on Sharon's nearly nude form admiringly. "You know, Shar, you really are a sexy girl. I wonder why we've never made out before?"

Sharon reddened. "Regan, how long have we known each other? Sixth grade?" She moved to hug Regan and kiss the top of her head. "You're my 'sister'," she giggled.

Regan snaked an arm around her best friend, pinching her butt and grinning. "Just offering. If you ever decide that you want to do it, just let me know."

Sharon tickled her. "And ruin our friendship? HAH! That'll be the day!" She grabbed one of Regan's nipples through her shirt, twisting harshly. "TITTIE TWISTER!" She yelped and bolted out of the room with Regan in hot pursuit.

Charging through the house, zigzagging around furniture, Regan caught Sharon's bra strap and pulled it back as far as it would go, then let it snap against her back. Sharon shrieked and giggled, "Okay! Okay! Ya got me!" They hugged fiercely; a hug that only the best of friends can share.

As they hugged, Sharon felt a light tug on her panties as they were pulled down to her ankles. Warm, tender lips began kissing her butt cheeks as a pair of hands lightly caressed her legs. Regan, still holding her, slid her hands up her back to unclasp her bra and pull it away.

"Regan," pleaded Sharon. "Please don't. I don't want to lose you as a friend. You, Cindy and Ms Lillian are the only people I have, right now. I need you to be my sister." She glanced down to see Cindy's hands stroking her legs, feeling the maid kissing and licking her cheeks.

Regan pulled back, taking the bra with her. She smiled her naturally seductive smile at Sharon, her smoky voice more tender than Sharon had ever heard it, "Shar, you and me are best friends. We've played hooky together, gotten in trouble together, everything. Except make love. If we make love, it will ruin all of it. I don't want that, either." She winked and stepped back. "I'm just helping Flower. But, I WOULD like to watch, if you don't mind." She kissed Sharon's nose. "Fuck my 'sister'? Ewwwww," she grinned.

Sharon's smile was immediately replaced with a look of surprised ecstasy as Cindy slid a finger into her pussy, her thumb lightly rubbing Sharon's tender pucker.

Regan said, "Flower, take her to the sofa."

Cindy stood, scooping Sharon off her feet to carry her into the living room and set her gently on the sofa, carefully pushing her back to lie full-length. She asked, "Would Mistress like anything in particular?" She eyed Sharon's tight young body hungrily, a hint of redness in her cheeks.

Regan, sitting in her usual spot in the recliner, said, "Flower, her body is a playground. You will, however, avoid penetration of her ass with anything other than your tongue. Clear?"

Cindy flushed, a look of worry crossing her face as she turned to curtsy to Regan. "Oh, no, Miss! I would never put anything where she did not want me to!" She turned back to Sharon, seeking permission to continue. Sharon nodded, smiling.

Cindy knelt on the floor beside Sharon, kissing her neck tenderly, her kisses trailing down to Sharon's nipples to flick them with her tongue and suck gently. Sharon craned her neck and arched her back, jutting her cute, perky breasts out for the maid's ministrations. She reached a hand to stroke Cindy's hair; tangling her finger in it, then smoothing it again. "Undress completely for me," Sharon purred. "I've never seen you totally naked."

Cindy instantly stood, practiced hands unfastening snaps and buckles as she removed every stitch of clothing along with her high-heels. She wobbled a bit, large round breasts swaying, as her feet touched the floor; proof that she was so accustomed to the heels. She stood motionless, eyes downcast with hands folded, waiting for her next order.

Regan landed a stinging slap to Cindy's butt. "Did anyone tell you to stop?"

Cindy eeped, all cheeks reddening. "No," she said as she sank to her knees again and continued kissing Sharon's body. One hand stroked Sharon's hair as the other roamed the girl's body, occasionally brushing across her slit. She continued kissing her way down the girl's body, hearing sighs of bliss coming from Sharon. She slowly brought her hand down the side of Sharon's face, caressing the smooth cheek.

Cindy's face moved directly over Sharon's lips as she insinuated her tongue into the girl to lick joyfully at the succulent clit. Sharon heaved a tremendous sigh and slowly lifted a leg, letting Cindy move her head around it for better access. Cindy's arm snaked under Sharon's leg, gently pulling her hips around. Regan landed another stinging slap to Cindy's bare butt. "You know that YOU move around HER. Right?"

Cindy squeaked again and moaned slightly, her own sex beginning to moisten at the spankings. "Yes," She intoned. She raised her head to gaze at Sharon. "Please, forgive me, Mistress." Sharon just nodded, pushing Cindy's head back down between her legs. Cindy needed no instruction, licking furiously as she moved a finger into Sharon, wiggling it.

Regan said, "Flower, move to the end of the sofa and lie on your stomach, if you need more purchase."

Cindy kept licking Sharon as she scooted around and lay across the arm of the sofa, bent at the hips, bare butt in the air facing Regan. Sharon spread her legs, pulling her knees to her shoulders, leaving herself wide open for Cindy. Cindy took advantage of the new position, licking and kissing Sharon's asshole. Regan, also, took advantage of Cindy's new position by massaging her smooth ass cheeks, occasionally running a feather light fingertip over her perfect asshole. Cindy gasped into Sharon at each touch on her pucker, the caresses spurring her on.

If the house had chosen to cave in at that moment, Sharon couldn't do a thing about it. She was completely at the mercy of Cindy's marvelous tongue. As Cindy licked her ass, the maid suddenly jammed her tongue into the pucker, finger wiggling inside Sharon's pussy. Sharon clenched her own legs and let out a wail as she came, ramming her ass into Cindy's tongue, Cindy's finger going deep inside her.

The girl gently brushed Cindy's forehead with the backs of her fingers. Cindy was well-trained in all signals from people; she knew that the brush meant that she had performed well and her Mistress was pleased. She eased away, slowly removing her finger, remaining bent with her head still in Sharon's crotch. Regan leaned forward in her chair to run a finger up and down Cindy's ass and lips. Sharon gently dropped her legs to let them lay on Cindy's back, panting.

"Shar?" asked Regan, "You think she did good?"

Sharon smiled and stretched languidly. "Miss Cindy was perfect."

Regan smiled as she admired the cute ass before her. "Mind if I give her a reward...in private?"

Sharon giggled, staring at the ceiling. "Miss Cindy, is there anything pressing before dinner?"

"Just a note which The Mistress left for you. With permission, I will dress and get it for you."

Sharon looked down at Cindy, reddening; she still wasn't used to granting requests. "Permission granted." She looked at Regan meaningfully. "On both parts," she giggled again.

Cindy dressed rapidly, donning her entire regalia in less than thirty seconds. She went into the kitchen, returned with a bright yellow envelope, then trailed Regan up the stairs to her room. Her bedroom door closed, muffled sighs soon floating down.

Sharon looked around for a letter opener and slit the top open. The scent of Lillian's perfume wafted to Sharon's nostrils, her heart rising and sinking at the same time. As she unfolded the heavy paper note (engraved with Lillian's name), a small plastic self-close bag, itself containing a red silk cloth, fell into her lap.