Lillian and Sharon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the bag curiously, then set it aside and curled her legs beneath her to read the note.

"My Dearest Beloved Sharon,

"By now, you are aware that I am taking every precaution to ensure your happiness and safety while I am away. I would imagine that Jasper came on a little strong, but rest assured that he has my complete trust. If, for any reason, you cannot reach me or, God forbid, something should happen to Cindy, call him instantly. His number is speed dial number 2 on the house phone. He will know what to do.

"The bodyguard detail is my way of showing that you mean more to me than anything else in the world. Their company has been in business for almost 200 years and they hire only the best available. I specifically asked for your escorts to be female as I feel that you are more comfortable that way. The company is speed dial 3 on the house phone.

"The next few days will be unlike any you have ever had in your life. If there is any hesitation at all, any worry on your part, or if you simply don't want to do something, just say so to those present and other arrangements will be made.

"My heart sinks at the merest thought of you going to the homecoming dance without me, but these meetings cannot be avoided. I've taken the liberty of having you escorted by a...I hope you're sitting down...male friend of a friend of my literary agent. Please don't be upset with me. I can guarantee that you will enjoy your date. If 'something' should happen between you two, I'll understand and it would be quite impossible for me to be jealous. This guy is one of the hottest I've ever seen. He makes Brad Pitt look like a slouch.

"I know how busy you'll be this week, so won't be TOO disappointed if I don't get a call from you. (wink) If I haven't talked to you by Saturday evening, I'll call you to see how things are going.

"My body may be at stupid meetings all week, but know that my heart, soul, and thoughts are at home with you.

"All my love,

"Ms Lillian

"P.S. Open the plastic bag, then go do your homework. Ms L"

Sharon's eyes teared up as she read the letter, then she giggled at the post scriptum. She reached into her lap to retrieve the baggie and pop it open. Instantly, the smell of Lillian's sex drifted to her nose, the silk cloth having been soaked with her lover's juices. Sharon immediately placed the bag to her nose and inhaled deeply while she fingered herself to orgasm, remembering the warm days and warmer nights of the past few weeks.

Sharon spent the next few hours doing homework, still in the buff as she was accustomed to, occasionally taking a sniff of the baggie. Cindy and Regan had descended the stairs, the maid, dressed and coiffed as normal, proceeding into the kitchen to fix dinner. Regan, totally nude and showing her marvelous banana-shaped, puffy-nippled breasts, plopped down and turned on the television, allowing Sharon to finish her studies. Sharon finished, closed her books and joined Regan on the sofa, snuggling against her "sister," enjoying the body-to-body contact.

As the news come on, Cindy informed them of dinner and asked if they wanted to eat in the living room or at the table. Both agreed to eat in the living room and Cindy brought trays out containing her usually excellent cooking. When they had finished, the maid dutifully gathered the trays and disappeared into the kitchen. Presently, the clatter of dishes was heard as she put them in the dishwasher then moved back into the living room.

Regan moved to the recliner and pulled the maid into her lap. She slipped her hand under Cindy's skirt, and idly fingered the maid as they all watched television; Cindy quivering from time to time. Promptly at 8pm, Sharon changed the channel to her favorite cop show, "Mean Miami Streets." She pointed out one of the stars, Greek born Ouranos Stavrou who played Cuban national "Jose Montego," idly commenting that he was probably the only male she'd consider going to bed with. He was almost TOO hot.

The rest of the week was a whirlwind of activity for Sharon, although the nights were lonely without the warm form of Lillian next to her. By Wednesday evening, however, she was simply too tired to really care, not getting to bed until almost 1am.

Tuesday and Wednesday after school, she was driven to her bodyguard's training facility, where for the next four hours each afternoon she was schooled in the fine arts of sports car and evasive driving, complete with ambush scenarios and simulated gunfire. Of ocurse, the classes were highly condensed, giving her a basic understanding of the skills needed in today's society. After these classes, Cindy would have dinner on the table and she ate while doing her homework.

On Thursday, the bodyguard cadre drove her to a different part of the training facility where she learned the proper use and care of pistols and shotguns. For the grand finale, they gave her a live-fire demonstration of their CQB (Close Quarter Battle) tactics. She wore a very heavy armored vest, goggles. and helmet and was placed within a waist high circle of sandbags inside a room, Alyssa standing next to her for reassurance. Several cardboard cutouts, simulating terrorists, were placed around the room, the closest being inches from Sharon. Alyssa wore only her business suit and goggles as she smiled down at the girl, saying, "Here comes the fun part." She winked and placed an arm around Sharon's shoulders, then called out in a clear voice, "Let's dance!"

A bell sounded and the area took on a severe, no-nonsense air. Suddenly, the door they were facing burst in, six figures in full raid gear fanning out. Sharon heard small pops from the guns. Before her brain registered what was happening, cries of, "CLEAR!" echoed around the room from the suited warriors. She didn't have time to scream, much less hug Alyssa for protection. The action was obviously over with, but Sharon's brain couldn't comprehend what had just happened, so she asked Alyssa. Alyssa just grinned widely and pointed at the cutout next to them, tapping its "forehead." A neat little hole had appeared where a bullet had gone completely through.

Sharon's jaw dropped as she looked at the other cutouts. All had neat holes in the forehead. Three figures approached and removed their masks and goggles. The flaming red hair identified a grinning Caylie, the other two figures were revealed as the men in the sports car.

Caylie's silken voice asked, "Feel better about us?" She winked at the youth and pecked Alyssa on the lips, chuckling as she walked away.

As tired as she was, Sharon could barely get to sleep that night in anticipation of the dance tomorrow and her surprise date. Ms Lillian knew she was dedicated only to the older woman, so this must just be for appearance' sake. She tossed and turned, finally drifting off.

The day couldn't have gone any slower if it had been made of molasses. When Caylie and Alyssa picked her up, Alyssa informed her that they had been given the night off as her date would supply the guard for the evening. Sharon "humphed" that HER guards wouldn't be around, but grudgingly agreed.

Parked in front of the house was the gleaming pink Rolls belonging to Jasper, a huge, gaudy purple, yellow and red panel van parked behind. She entered the house, told Alyssa to have a nice night, and locked the door behind her. Cindy took her books as usual, and totally out of character for her, giggled. She had read the day's note and knew what to expect this evening. Sharon screwed up her face, and whacked Cindy on the bare butt as the maid moved away. "Forgive me, Mistress. I forget my place." She immediately assumed her submissive role and posture, a slight flush on her cheeks.

"Who's here besides Mr. Jasper?"

"The Mistress's personal hair artiste, Ma'am," replied Cindy. "Your..." She bit her lip to stifle another giggle, "...date will arrive promptly at 6pm. There is very little time to get ready, Ma'am. Please speak with the tailor and hair artiste, then a shower would be appropriate for the evening's activities, Mistress." She reddened, realizing that what she said came out almost as a command. Sharon smiled at the maid, swatting her cute bare bottom again, then waggled a finger and shook her head. The meaning was clear: be more careful how you word things. Cindy moaned a bit, biting her lower lip again, this time out of lust. "Your guests await in the sun room, Ma'am."

Sharon nodded her dismissal and wandered into the sun room There stood Jasper, dressed today in an electric pink suit which shimmered as he moved. He was talking to an enormous woman dressed in a very busily patterned mu-mu, her peroxided hair teased and standing almost straight up. This woman looked to Sharon like a reject from the movie, "Hairspray," and was, quite possibly, the ugliest woman in the world.

Sharon inhaled sharply. A mannequin stood nearby, draped in the most beautiful pastel green silk gown that she'd ever seen, the school colors being green and yellow. Several layers of ruffles adorned it, with little green roses the size of Sharon's little fingernail arranged every inch or two around the hems of the layers. A green sash around the waist had slightly larger green roses arranged seemingly randomly. The neckline plunged almost to the sash. Moving to the back, Sharon noted the wide crisscrossed straps, exposing plenty of back. On the feet of the mannequin were matching suede high heeled shoes, small roses in place of buckles. The hands of the mannequin were clad in sheer, almost see-through gloves.

Seeing her expression, Jasper enthused, "I'm so ecstatic that you like it! When Ramona gets through with your hair, I'LL have a hard time keeping my hands off of you, you yummy little thing." He chuckled to show he was joking.

Ramona huffed over to Sharon, pantyhose-clad thighs whiffing as she walked. Her voice was deep for a woman. If Sharon had heard the woman over the phone, she'd have sworn she was talking to a man. "Jasper and Lillian both were so right about you, child! You are adorable!" She fingered Sharon's hair. "And I see that Lillian has you using the right shampoo and conditioner." She leaned close to Sharon and lowered her voice confidentially, surreptitiously gesturing to Jasper. "You wouldn't believe some of the rag-tops that I deal with." Sharon giggled, peeking at Jasper.

Jasper sniffed and said, "I heard that, you cow. At least I don't buy my dresses from Omar The Tentmaker."

They both broke into laughter, proving that it was all in good fun. They ran in the same circles and had known each other for years.

Ramona turned back to Sharon. "Now, Little Lovey, run along and wash your perfect body. Make sure to wash your hair at LEAST three times and condition it twice. Dampen a towel to wrap around your head and keep your hair wet. Then, we'll do you up like the princess you are and see you off on your date. Run along now." Ramona dismissed the girl with a wave.

Sharon paid special attention to her hair, spending a half hour in the shower in order to accomplish the instructions from Ramona. As she went into the bedroom to look for underwear her eye was caught by a black thong lying on the bed next to a note from her love.

The note read: "Beloved, just thought you might like these better than your 'Granny Panties.' I love you, Ms L."

Out of curiosity, Sharon raised them to her nose. Sure enough, they smelled of Lillian's perfume. She quickly slid them on and threw a robe around herself, descending the stairs and wandering in to the sun room again, towel around her head.

Ramona humphed at Jasper, "You see, Queer-boy? At least SOMEONE listens to me."

Jasper sneered back at her, "They have to listen to you, Sow. They can't very well LOOK at you."

The pair of friends motioned Sharon over and helped her into the gown. The fabric hugged every inch of her without bunching or bubbling. Somehow, the gown had even given her a tiny bit of cleavage. Jasper walked around her admiring his handiwork. No last minute tucks were needed. It was perfect. Jasper grinned at Sharon who's heart swelled at feeling like a queen. "Mr Jasper! You..."

Jasper cut her off with a wave of his skeletal hand, "Yes, yes, I know. I'm simply the best dressmaker to ever walk the earth. You don't have to remind me." He helped her to sit in the proffered chair which was standing on a white sheet. He speared Ramona with his beady little eyes. "Look, Elephant-woman, if you slice a single thread or dare to drop a single hair on this gown, it'll take a squad of those hunky Navy Seals to get me off of you."

Ramona snapped her fingers, moving her head side to side, her triple-chin wobbling, "Fag-boy, I'd just need to call George Clooney and you'd run screaming into his arms." She leaned close to Sharon again. "I have George on speed dial," she chuckled throatily. Sharon grinned.

The next hour and a half was spent with Jasper and Ramona clucking and fussing over her; styling Sharon's hair and applying makeup, accentuating her eyes, lengthening and thickening her eyelashes, and applying lipstick to her fairly thin lips in order to make them appear fuller. Jasper spent most of his time polishing and buffing her nails, applying polish to perfectly match her lipstick. When Sharon asked about it, he replied that his first love was dressmaking followed closely by nail craft.

The doorbell rang, Sharon's heart leaping into her throat until she heard Regan's familiar voice talking to Cindy and immediately calmed down. A noise at the sun room doorway made her turn to spot Regan, dressed in a dark blue tuxedo, long blonde hair neatly pulled back with a matching barrette. Regan moved around in front of Sharon, staying out of the way, eyebrows climbing into her hairline.

"Holy shit, Shar! Wait'll BFH gets a load of you!" The normally aloof Regan actually leered at Sharon, licking her lips predatorially. "God DAMN are you gorgeous!"

Sharon turned red as a beet. "Aw, you're just saying that, Regan. I'm nothing special." She dropped her eyes to her lap.

Jasper reached over to retrieve the shoes and gloves, helping Sharon put them on. He looked to Ramona who nodded, then both helped the teen to stand. Ramona held up a bulbed perfume bottle and instructed the girl to close her eyes. The huge woman then held the bottle over Sharon's head and spritzed a couple of times, letting the gentle mist settle on the girl. "When I spritz again, immediately walk into the spray." She backed up a few feet and spritzed twice, Sharon moving forward. "You are SO good!" cried Ramona, her ugly face producing a huge smile.

"Shar, if I were you, I'd hide some mace somewhere. Guys AND girls are gonna be all over you tonight. You found out who's taking you yet?"

Ramona huffed around to stand in front of her, touching a curl here and there, applying an extra spritz of hairspray to get the hair, "just so."

"No. Cindy's being tight lipped as usual about the whole thing. But, she did giggle when I got home from school. I swatted her butt for it."

Regan chuckled, "You? Swatted her? You mean you're finally getting the idea that you can punish her and she won't get mad at you?"

Ramona whiffed over to a heretofore unnoticed full-length mirror and turned it to face Sharon. Sharon opened her mouth to respond to Regan then stopped with her jaw hanging down. She had to move her hand a few times in order to make sure that the vision in the mirror was actually her. She pointed at it, stammering, "That...that...that's..."

Ramona finished for her giving her a little hug from the rear. "That's you, Little Lovey."

Sharon's knees felt weak and she stuck out her hand for Ramona to grab to steady her. The front doorbell rang again, freezing Sharon's blood once more. Regan yelled up the stairs toward Cindy's room, "I GOT IT!" and went to answer it, admitting a professional photographer and his equipment. The man immediately got to work setting up his equipment in the living room.

Sharon's eyes teared up and she hugged Ramona then Jasper. Jasper showed Sharon a pocket hidden within the folds of the gown which contained a lace handkerchief. He lightly dabbed her eyes and placed the handkerchief back into the folds. Ramona and Jasper smiled ear to ear at Sharon, then turned and sneered each other, their sneers turning to grins as they silently agreed that they worked well together.

The muffled footsteps of Cindy descending from her room caught their attention and they all turned to watch her descend. She wore a dark blue dress, to match Regan, at which Jasper muttered under his breath, "Off the rack..." He whoofed as Ramona whirled and punched him in the gut. She hissed, "Quiet, Fag-boy It's a special night for the young ones. Don't ruin it."

As Cindy reached the bottom step, feeling like a fish out of water, the doorbell rang a third time and she continued toward it to answer. Sharon inhaled sharply, gave a quick hug to Ramona and Jasper as he held is stomach, and glided toward the door to meet her mystery date. She rounded the corner and stopped dead, staring stupidly at the most gorgeous man to ever walk the earth.

Ouranos Stavrou, star of her favorite cop show.

He stood six feet, four inches tall. His broad shoulders and slender waist gave him the appearance of a football player. His smooth olive complexion was topped by shoulder-length dark brown hair which hung loosely about his chiseled features. Square jaw, perfectly even white teeth, dimpled chin, sparkling eyes. The only man Sharon ever considered going to bed with.

Dressed in a handmade suit which matched Sharon's gown, he cast his huge brown eyes on her, his smile making her knees give way. Only the fact that Ramona and Jasper had followed her literally saved her ass as they each caught an arm and helped her to remain standing.

"Uh," was all she said.

His smoothness before his adoring public was well known. He nodded to Cindy, who stepped aside, a huge grin on her face, and walked over to Sharon with an extended hand. Sharon numbly raised her own hand to shake his, whereupon he brought it to his lips and gently kissed it. His other hand came up holding a small box containing a wrist corsage of baby's breath and green rose flowers. "Sharon, would you care to accompany me to the homecoming dance?"

Sharon regained her knees, Ramona and Jasper tentatively removing their hands. The poor girl was speechless, though. She just stared into those gorgeous brown eyes and nodded like an idiot. Ouranos, still holding her hand, slipped the corsage onto her wrist and turned, saying, "Shall we get our pictures made? We still have dinner before the dance. Reservations are for seven o'clock."

Sharon blinked and allowed herself to be guided into the living room, posing for pictures with and without her escort. As they finished, Regan and Cindy moved to take their places, the photographer tipping and tilting their heads and arranging their arms.

As the evening progressed, Sharon opened up, asking questions about how he got into acting, who he liked best to work with, where he got the motivation for his character, all the things he had answered a zillion times before. He patiently and gently fielded all of her questions. Her last question before they left the restaurant made him chuckle.

"How in the world do you know Ms Lillian?" she asked over dessert.

He took a bite of pudding, Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed. Gawd! She longed to lick that Adam's apple, kiss his neck, suck his dick. She'd let him do anything he wanted to her. Her mind began wandering to the possibilities of the way the night would turn out. She loved Ms Lillian with everything she possessed, but, in a way, she had permission to fuck the everliving shit out of this guy.

His strong voice brought her back to reality. "I don't know her personally, but I've read most of her books. That's some hot shit, there. Her agent and mine play golf together. When Arnie asked me to do him a favor by taking you out, he told me who your girlfriend is. I like her books, and figured that if you're with her, she must have taught you a thing or fifteen about fucking." He took a drink of water. "So, you wanna just forgo the dance and get a hotel room?"