All Comments on 'Mrs Chadwick's Mower Man Ch. 01'

by peteh57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WritingKnightWritingKnightover 7 years ago
IT WAS OKAY...

A little too short, needed editing and didn't have much of a believability factor. She "wakes up" after this guy blows his load on her, and she doesn't wonder why she has gobs of stuff on her, especially her sunglasses cheeks and lips? I gave you a three since it was your first story and I'd like to see how you progress as a writer. I also find it a little odd that you went from vagina to cunt in one fell swoop. This could have been fleshed out (pun intended) for a longer, more enjoyable story.

Happy Thanksgiving

WK

peteh57peteh57over 7 years agoAuthor
You're right

Thanks. I just read it again and it could be heaps better. I'm going to edit and resubmit I think. I should be able to do that right?

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Okay

Okay for your first story but as said you do need to work on a few things if you write another one. Glad it is you and not me as you would click my story off for the mistakes I would make.! lol { still gave you 4 though as I know you are going to get better.! } Thx.

menziesmenziesover 7 years ago
Hope there is more to come

I'm looking forward to reading more.

amoroneamoroneover 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

Great start. When you write chapter 2 just check it out before publishing.

I love the full description of Mrs Clarke's mature body. She is my type of woman, a similar figure to my wife. It conjours up all sorts of fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeteh57@peteh57
I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES