All Comments on 'Lilly Wants a Baby'

by GoldenCojones

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
for all that's

holy this has to rank as one of the worst stories i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
liars, cheaters, and people wonder who would kill lots of people and their wives

and then commit suicide 1* instead if -5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This one has it all

Everything that makes a bad story, it's all here. Even threw in a little racist shit. Nice job, moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Wow..this was bad.

The only one I liked was Trish for calling it like it is, I mean you even had the Don acting like a total pussy. I'm surprised he isn't gay.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the old ugly fat lonely fag dear annony's 1 vote This pig reads every one of these stories and then votes 1. I'm offsetting his 1 vote.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the old ugly fat lonely fag dear annony's 1 vote This pig reads every one of these stories and then votes 1. I'm offsetting his 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish there was

A -10 on the star chart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow that was just awful!

Did you proof read this mess? Thoroughly unlikeable characters combined with just terrible writing. Nothing to like here.

1 star.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Once again @Whackdoodle said it all...

Once again @Whackdoodle said it all...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What time do they feed the animals?

Just another day at the zoo (snooze).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What only a dirty sneaky cunt would do. He needs to find out and leave the skank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nahhhhh

Nah..only s stupid husband would just accept that doesn't look like him or her .. they are swinger...so its imperative to have the kid DNA tested to be sure..I know I would...to b a swinger is one thing but to be coned to raise some one else child as his is another thing.

Have the kid tested n divorce the bitch...n break Angus legs, hands n balls.

ZERO ***

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gobsmacked

Good Golly Molly! I was gobsmacked when I read this delightfully, wicked tale! It has absolutely no literary value whatsoever, just pure wanker material for sure. Just the way I like em! Sorry it took me so long to post a comment. I'm not as young as I used to be! It took three days for me to get through the whole thing because my wanker went off about twice a page. Let me tell you laddie I really soiled some linen getting through this horrid little wank story.

Unlike some of the trolls here I know fiction from fact and I'm acutely aware that this is all fiction. And what fiction it is! It is a marvelously complex and completely shallow saga of raging lust and cheap gratuitous sex.

Please write more like this. My wanker and I are begging you!

syd_v63syd_v63almost 8 years ago
Well written thanks

I thought I would start here and move forward. I really enjoyed the entire concept of the story, battling with your inner demons and losing only to eventually win when it was too late. My only critique would be to further develop the conflict, more internal dialogue, maybe even some spoken dialogue with partners, before, during, and after, just something to place greater emphasis on what the protagonist is going through. Either way Lilly is hot.

On a side note, for the haters... You actually read five (5) pages of a story you hate so that you can comment, now that's fucked up. The internet is a big place, find what you like and be happy. Unless of course this is really what you like... If it is more power to you, but then you really are the kinkiest bunch of fanboys I've heard of on the net.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"His knob was lodged deep inside her, stretching her, pressing against her cervix."

I can't imagine a woman who enjoys having her cervix hit during sex. You might want to read up a little if you want to write sex stories. That line turned me off so much I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Swinging cheater?

I loved your story very much for what you tried to bring across. However you did leave a lot out that could have made it more interesting. You could have given life to Lily instead of making her sound like a piece of meat laying there for anyone to taste. The story was good. There was no story line to follow but it still was good. Till uncle Fernando came into the picture. Then the whole story became moot for me. Every thing I had liked about it went down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lol

Are we supposed to like Lilly? Her husband bends over backwards to please her and help her satisfy her needs and she stabs him in the back. Vile.

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
Slave to her fetish

It's straight up abusive to intentionally do what Lily tried to do in this story. I mean goddam. It's evil. God willing Don finds out and gets with someone who cares for him at least a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i came here after your last shitter. chad might be the babys dad. I guess don kicks her out after finding out about the bastard child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Vile woman - the truth will always come out

When it does , she will lose everything. One of the most evil characters on this site. Good job coming up with something new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So who's baby

Like his uncle fernando's? Does this means that baby isnt Don's? Goddamn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Soo..

So was the baby Don's or no cause if his uncle had green eyes there is a very small chance it could be his, keyword tho VERY small chance

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Have you never watched judge Lauren Lake's paternity court? This is why she stays in business.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sick and stupid

This is the typical omg the baby looks nothing like me but it's got to be mine even though she does gangbangs dumbass males. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been an interesting thought that, even though she had permission to fuck around with his knowledge, the selfish cunt still fucked up her marriage by cheating. especially ugly in that they were trying to have a kid. Total disrespect. The cunt should have gotten caught and thrown out on her pregnant ass. Instead it's just another cuckold story with a horrible ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous