Lil's Visit

Story Info
A shared ravishment fantasy.
2k words
4.24
23.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_G
Robin_G
4 Followers

Lil and I had reached the point in drinking where both tongues and inhibitions had become relaxed. The topic of conversation had turned to sex, which was not unusual. She wore a wicked smile as she leaned forward and asked, "Have you ever fantasized about me?"

"Yes, of course." I've known Lil a long time and she is one of those who doesn't seem to understand how attractive she really is. Every straight guy I know probably fantasizes about her. At least one or two strait women as well. Her auburn hair is naturally curly, coming to just above her shoulders. She was wearing a low cut shirt which nicely displayed her cleavage and I well remembered her large, soft breasts. She has amazing wide hips and fantastic legs and thighs.

"I'm flattered" she said as her smile grew, "What happens in them?" With that she leaned back and crossed her legs, giving me a brief glimpse of her inner thigh under her skirt. I could just barely see that she was wearing thigh high stockings.

"If you want to know I will tell you, but they are a little dark." We'd been lovers in the past and I knew that she enjoyed playing around with the same things I did. I wanted to hear her actually say it though, we haven't been lovers for a while now and I wanted to be certain.

She laughed and said she wasn't surprised. "Yes, I want to hear it." She shifted her legs a little more and her skirt fell open a bit, exposing her outer leg. Now I could see the dark band at the top of her stockings and the thin line of a garter strap disappearing into the shadow. My cock immediately grew hard and started pressing against the thin cotton of the pants I was wearing. I moved my hand down and adjusted my cock, her eyes following my hand down and watching me. I left my hand casually touching my cock through my pants and watched her lips part.

"Well, sometimes I fantasize about just... taking you."

"Oh?"

"Are you interested in details?"

"Yes, details. Please." My hand moved slightly against my cock. It may have looked like I was just adjusting, but I doubt I fooled her for a second. Her eyes flitted back and forth between my face and my hand before settling on watching my hand slowly stroke my cock. Her breath sped up and her hand dropped down to her leg, her thumb stroked the inside of her thigh. Her legs opened a little and I could see almost all of her legs, though I still could not quite see what she was wearing with the garter belt.

"I grab you by the hair and pull you into the next room. Forcing you to bend forward at the waist as I pull you along beside me. When we get next to the bed I force you down to your knees. I hold you against the bed with my body, grabbing one of your arms. I force your wrist into the cuff I have tied to the front corner of my bed. You're struggling against me, but I'm too strong and I manage to secure one arm to the cuff at the top of my bed, then the other in the cuff tied to the foot."

She licked her lips, her eyes glued to my hand moving over the bulge my cock was making. Her hand slowly moved up her thigh and pushed her skirt farther up her legs.

"I pull your legs out from under you, so your sitting on the ground, leaning back against the side of the bed. I grab you by the hair on the top of your head and slap you across the face. I tell you that I am going to fuck your mouth and that if I feel your teeth I will open your mouth then force my cock deeper. I stand up in front of you and pull out my cock, rubbing the head on your lips and face. When you don't open your mouth I put the knuckle of my thumb on the tip of your chin and force it open, then slide my cock in. You turn your head to the side so I do it again, this time with my other hand holding your head by the hair, keeping it steady. I move my hands to either side of your head, gripping you tightly by the hair. I start fucking your face, thrusting my cock into your mouth at the same time I pull your head towards me, hard and fast."

I ran my thumb over the top of my cock and felt the wetness of pre-cum soaking through my pants. Lil's hand had wandered far enough that her thumb was brushing up against the dark fabric of her underwear. When I saw her thumb begin to rub her clit through her panties I grabbed my cock tight.

"I slow down for a moment and pull my cock almost completely out of your mouth, just the tip past your lips. I'm looking down at you and you meet my eyes, then you peel your lips back and begin to slowly close your teeth on the head of my cock. I pull my cock out before you can bite down too hard and force your jaw all the way open again. I slowly push my cock into your mouth, feeling the head hit the tightness of the back of your throat. As I push farther I can feel your throat close tight around my cock, choking a little. I start alternating, sometimes fucking your mouth like a cunt, sometimes slowly forcing my cock into your throat."

She had leaned back a bit, her hand framed by her garter belt as she worked her fingers up and down. She rubbed her clit through her panties for a moment, then slid them down along her lips and back to her clit. Her eyes stayed mostly on my hand rubbing my cock, looking up occasionally to see that I was watching her stroke herself.

"I slide my cock out of your mouth and free the arm that had been cuffed to the foot of the bed. Picking you up, I throw you on to the mattress straddling your hips. You're trying to throw me off you by twisting your hips and bucking, while I lean forward cuffing your free hand to the other corner at the head of the bed. I grab your shirt and rip the buttons open, then pull unhook the front snap of your bra, exposing of your tits. I remove my pants fully and my shirt as well, then kneel over you again. My cock between your breasts I reach down, each hand pinching one of your nipples. I lift your breasts by the nipples and wrap them around my cock. Pinching your nipples, making them stand up. Twisting them til I hear you gasp in pain."

The lips of her pussy were swollen, peeking out on each side of her panties. She was bucking her hips slightly, in time with her fingering. I watched her for a moment as she began to shudder, visibly cumming from rubbing her clit. I let her come back down a bit before I continued.

"I lean forward over you and wrap my hand around your throat, closing off your air and blood flow. I hold you there, watching your face get redder, feeling you struggle under me to try to breath. When the time comes I release, allowing you to get a few quick breaths, then clamp down again. With my other hand I slap you across your face, then again. Your struggles are getting desperate now, trying to take a breath. I lean down close and ask you if you want to breath. I let you take a few more gasps of breath, then close my fingers again. Watching you gasp and struggle beneath me, my cock throbbing, dripping pre-cum on you. I move farther forward, my balls over your face and lower myself on to you. I feel your nose and mouth under my balls and slowly stroke my cock."

As I spoke, I was staring at her, watching her rub her pussy to my words. My hand running up and down my cock, then loosening my pants to finally let it be free. The head glistening in the light as I begin stroking it again.

"I reach down and open your mouth, making you lick and suck on my balls, feeling your breath. I moved forward, and you turned your head and mouth away. Backing up I once grip your throat, I once more cut off your air and blood. I lean close and tell you that if you want to breath, well, you'd better play along. I once more move over your face and settle down. I begin masturbating as I feel your tongue begin to lick. I feel the wet warmth of the tip of your tongue play around my ass."

She had pushed aside that last piece of cloth, her fingers dipped into her wet pussy then moved back to rub little circles on her clit. I watched her bring her other hand down and slid her fingers deep into her pussy. I continued the fantasy.

"I let you lick me for a few moments then pull back, sliding my hard cock down your face. I move down until I'm straddling your knees and thighs, holding your legs down with my body as I lifted your skirt up. I grab your legs and put cuffs on your ankles, attaching them to the same ropes your wrists are on. Using these, and more rope around your knees, I tie your legs back and up, spread open for me. Showing me your thong covered cunt and asshole. I reach down and grab your thong and look you in the eyes. I rip it off your body with a quick pull, leaving red marks on your skin from the force. I tell you how I can do anything I want to you, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I smile and but the head of my cock against the opening of your cunt. I say 'Nothing' and slam my cock deep into your wet cunt"

I had to stop for a moment to watch Lil, she had slid her fingers out of her pussy, wet and slick. I licked my lips and swallowed as she leaned back and pulled her legs up, then began to play with her ass using her wet fingers. I watched her slide her finger into her ass and another orgasm ripped through her body.

"I am fucking you hard, your wet cunt tight around my cock. You're moaning in spite of yourself and I see that you are about to cum. Just then I stop and pull my cock out of you. I look up, meet your eyes, and smile. I tell you to say 'please'. You say it. Then slam my cock in to your cunt and begin fucking you hard and fast. I fuck you while you're cumming then stop. I move myself in front of your legs, my cock on your chest. I hold your tits together with my hands and slide my slick cock between them."

Her eyes were glued to me stroking my cock, my other hand playing with my balls. I looked at her stocking and garter clad legs, watched her play with her clit, watched her finger slide in and out of her ass. I was close to cumming, I could feel in building in my balls.

"I'm titfucking you and feel I'm getting close to cumming. I stop and grab your face with one hand. I tell you, 'You've been a good little fuck whore. Now you get your reward. I'm about to cum either on your face or in your mouth. You get to choose, you can either close your eyes or open your mouth.' Then I begin to jerk off over your face. You pause a moment, then tightly close your eyes as my hot cum spills on to your face"

She opened her eyes and looked at me, cumming again. I stood up and walked over to her, my cock in my hand. She tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth.

Robin_G
Robin_G
4 Followers