Lily and Davis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily took a sharp, fast breath in. She knew he was leaving the room, but he knew the rules. Never say that when they were playing. Never. Her eyes narrowed even more.

"Maybe we shouldn't see each other for a while."

Like a flash he was back, grabbed the back of her hair and pushed her face close to his, thrusting his tongue deep in her mouth. She felt her lips pressed into her teeth and could taste blood as he moved his tongue around. She couldn't catch her breath, so she beat on his shoulders. Then when he didn't respond, she dug her nails into him. That seemed to snap him out of his mood. He pushed her away. She raised her hand to slap him, but he grabbed it.

"I wouldn't dare if I were you." Davis fought Lily as she tried to still hit him, grabbing the other hand as well. Both of them snorting their breath out of their noses in anger.

She snarled, disgustedly, in anger. "Why? Would you hit me back?" Her eyes met his in a challenge.

A look she couldn't understand crossed his face, then he let her hands go. "Yes... you're right. I think we shouldn't see each other."

Her head snapped up. "I didn't say that."

"True." He sighed. "But I did. Thank you... Lily." He rans a finger down the side of her face. "Goodnight." He turned and left the living room.

Lily looked at his back as he left. She felt as if something broke. She wasn't sure what. It wasn't her heart. It was iced over from childhood. Definitely not that. She bent to retrieve her coat and money. The urge to go to back to Davis' bedroom was strong, but she knew that would be a sign of weakness in her if she did. She turned to leave, closing the door.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Trust Ch. 01 She is his, and he is coming for what is his.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
Match Met Ch. 01 Fiesty white man and black woman clash.in Interracial Love
Meara and Oakley Ch. 01 "You were ignoring me."in Interracial Love
Angel Ch. 01 Angelica has never met a man she wanted more in her life.in Interracial Love
More Stories