All Comments on 'Lily Cade in Hot Tub Time Machine'

by Deckard6969

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Princess gets dyke-dominated

Was cheering Lily on from the start! Racquel got banged something wicked, yo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Racquel Darrian is gorgeous!

I was rooting for the tomboy dyke the entire time! She banged the hell out of that hottie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Butch-femme fantasy!

There's a big uptick in porn these days with bull-dykes getting to fuck really pretty girls! Great to see Racquel Darrian make such passionate love to such a short haired butch. Lily and Racquel are perfect for each other! Would be great to see them get married in a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Racquel Darrian and Lily Cade magic!

These two should get married in the next one. Holy wow! So turned on right now!

Deckard6969Deckard6969over 4 years agoAuthor
Bulldykes

Thanks for all the nice comments and notes about Racquel and Lily. I have a finished story I will publish here soon featuring both of them in an Agents of Shield storyline. Lily fucks Chloe Bennett and the hot Asian chick and Racquel Darrian takes on a fat bulldyke security guard.

Deckard6969Deckard6969about 4 years agoAuthor
Lily & Racquel part II

Agents of SHEILD porn parody story is out featuring Racquel Darrian, Lily Cade and Chloe Bennett. Enjoy!

Deckard6969Deckard6969almost 4 years agoAuthor
Racquel Darrian and Lily Cade gay marriage

Hey, if enough people are down with it, I'll have Lily as the butch groom whisking the bride, Racquel Darrian, off her feet and taking her across the threshold on their wedding night! If gay marriage gets you hot then let's get these two hitched and honeymooned! Just let me know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lily Cade has written her own erotic stories but they are terrible compared to this one. Cade is obsessed with conversations between the characters and it excruciating to read. She even tries to get fans to pay just to read them on the host website. Dyke fucking pretty babes is her specialty and she should stick to that. As for previous comments, would love to read another story from this author in which Lily has a gay marriage with Racquel Darrian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since Lily Cade has made so many violent, transphobic comments in the press lately, it would only be appropriate if Lily catches her new wife, Racquel Darrian, having an affair with with a shemale. Would definitely enjoy that! Chanel Santini might be a good one for Racquel to have a TS relationship with. Think about it!

DumpingtonDumpingtonabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy CONTRASTS in lesbian sex scenes, as opposed to simply showing two identical-looking cute girls doing the exact same things to one another! And so I especially enjoyed the way this writer intentionally matches a butchy girl like Lily Cade with a nude femme beauty like Racquel Darrian. Lily is naturally dominant, and it's clear that she enjoys being cast together with pretty women she can devour!

Deckard6969Deckard6969almost 2 years agoAuthor

@Dumpington - Thanks for your comments! Obviously we agree. I have multiple stories featuring Racquel Darrian fucking bulldykes, so hopefully you'll enjoy those too. In Racquel Down Under she arrives in Australia and is picked up by very butch biker dykes who end up gangbanging her on a dirty mattress outside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's a most recent story by the same author (Agents of SHIELD parody) with Lily fucking Racquel Darrian again in her lair to start with, but basically pushing her off on a fat bulldyke security guard who's been drooling all over Racquel from afar while Lily beds Chloe Bennett and the hot Asian gal. The obese girl on top of Racquel banging her with a strap-on was exquisite. So Racquel gets dumped, but ends up with a huge bulldyke girlfriend who will worship the ground she walks upon! Love a happy ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeckard6969@Deckard6969
I love Penthouse Pet and pornstar Racquel Darrian, who is the star of all my stories; many of which you've already noticed involve my girl fucking black guys from the ghetto, or being seduced by bull-dykes. Racquel also has an obsessions for getting off homeless men and suckin...