Limited Dating Options Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then eagerly swallowed down every drop, before reinserting her tongue and repeating the process. Which was easy because Nicole stayed nice and still, which was refreshing, but again Waverly missed Wynonna's technique, and although Nicole's girl cum was really yummy it couldn't compare to her sister's heavenly cream.

Wynonna had no idea those thoughts were going through Waverly's head. She just knew that her sister was clearly enjoying making the other woman cum, and even after receiving similar treatment herself she couldn't help feeling a little jealous watching it. Okay, a lot jealous, but more than ever before she knew that was insane.

So she let Officer Haught have her turn. Mostly. She might have stripped off the rest of her clothes and retrieved some strap-on dildos, but that was just fulfilling Waverly's earlier wishes, which would be a great way to thank her for the amazing orgasm that her little sister had just given her, and Officer Haught.

When Waverly did crawl back of her own accord Wynonna barely gave her the chance to breathe before leaning down to kiss her, although to be fair it was relatively short and sweet for them, then she pulled back and softly told her, "You're a bit overdressed baby girl."

"Oh, right. Sorry." Waverly blushed.

Both Earp sisters then got to their feet, Waverly quickly getting into the centre of the room and giving them a strip tease while Wynonna casually passed Officer Haught the other dildo. Wynonna had to admit, while she felt very threatened by Officer Haught, the way Nicole blushed when she saw the toy cock was adorable. As was the little grin she gave her, followed by grabbing the harnessing quickly stepping into it.

Or at least it was after Wynonna prompted her with a fake cough. Not that Wynonna could criticise her for becoming lost in the sight of a slowly stripping Waverly Earp. Wynonna was certainly captivated by that beautiful sight, so much so she didn't mind Officer Haught taking so long to strap on her cock, the redhead seemed to take extra long pulling it up her thighs and strapping it tight around her waist as she was staring at the beautiful sight in front of them.

Once Waverly was completely naked the two other women slowly approached her, and once they were standing right in front of her she asked softly, "Can I please suck your cocks?"

"Like you need to ask." Wynonna scoffed, pushing Waverly down to her knees, grabbing the back of her head and then pushing her cock directly into her sister's mouth, "Suck it Wavs! Mmmmm yeah, suck my big cock."

As always Wynonna had a lot more to say, but the side eye she was getting from Officer Haught caused her to stop briefly and glare at the redhead. She wasn't sure why Officer Haught was so mad, honestly she wasn't.

Okay, maybe she could have been more gentle when it came to pushing Waverly to her knees, and definitely while shoving her cock in her mouth, but it should have been clear from the way Waverly started greedily sucking that the little slut was into kind of rough treatment.

After all, Wynonna had personally trained her to be. Then again, maybe that was the problem, the reminder that Waverly was only this nasty because Wynonna had rubbed off on her. It was certainly enough to guilt Wynonna into silence from the look that the officer was giving her, at least for a little while.

It didn't stop Wynonna from trash talking for long though, "Ohhhhhh yeahhhh, suck that cock Wavs. Suck it you little cock sucker! Suck my cock. Suck your big sister's cock you nasty little dyke slut! Oh fuck yes, your lips look so good wrapped around my big dick baby girl. Mmmmm, you make your big sister so proud when you suck her big dick like that. Oooooh yeah, suck that big dick, suck it, suck HEY!"

Completely taking Wynonna by surprise Waverly pulled her mouth away from her cock and out of the grip of her big sister so she could go and suck Officer Haught's cock. To be fair it wasn't like Wynonna had been trying that hard to keep Waverly in place, as normally she didn't have too, but obviously tonight she wasn't the centre of Waverly's attention, and she didn't appreciate being reminded that she needed to share that pretty little mouth.

Although Wynonna thought she deserved points for getting over it fairly quickly, even if that was only because she clearly made Officer Haught adorably embarrassed as she continued encouraging Waverly to suck cock, even if it wasn't her own that her sister was paying attention too.

"Good job Wav, get Officer Haught's cock nice and wet too." Wynonna ordered, "Yeahhhhh, give it a real good spit shine. Make sure it's nice and ready for your little cunt, just like you were making mine nice and ready for your ass hole. Oh yeah, make those cocks wet Wavs. Make them wet! Mmmmm, make them nice and wet so we can DP you. So we can fuck you at the same time. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, suck those cocks Waverly so me and your precious Nicole can stick a strap-on cock straight up your little lesbian snatch, and one in your little dyke butt hole and pound fuck you together until we make you cum for us! Oh fuck yeah, back to me! Oooooooh yessssss, take it deep down your throat baby girl. Oh fuck!"

Nicole continued to blush at this commentary, but either she was getting used to it or her desire to fuck Waverly was just taking over, because this time Nicole didn't find those words off-putting at all. In fact she found herself wanting to give some encouragement of her own, although of course Wynonna wouldn't let her get a word in.

Which was probably for the best, as it was clearly Wynonna's thing, and Nicole was mostly concentrating on the sight of Waverly Earp kneeling down in front of her, and her own sister, switching back and forth between their strap-on cocks, taking each in turn into her mouth and eventually down her throat.

There was a brief pause one moment as Waverly pulled back to grin up at them both, and then grab both of the dildos in her hands and stroked them for a few long seconds before going back to her cock sucking, only this time which ever strap-on she wasn't sucking on she was stroking with one of her hands while using the other to guide the current dick she was concentrating on further into her mouth.

Honestly the whole thing was way more hot than it had any right to be, especially when Waverly started shoving those cocks into her windpipe, literally choking herself with them. Although not as much as Nicole would have expected, which was another clear sign of how much more kinky Waverly was than she originally thought. Which again, Nicole blamed Wynonna for.

After she had deep throated the full length of each dildo Waverly pulled back, stroked both those strap-ons and begged, "Fuck me! Please fuck me! Oh God Wynonna, I'm ready for it. You know I am. Please just DP me already. Mmmmmm, I want both of you inside of me."

"Well, those cocks are nice and sloppy wet now, and you have been such a good girl, so..." Wynonna paused, pretending to think about it before turning to the redhead, "Why not? As long of course, Nicole is up for it."

"S, sure." Nicole mumbled.

"Great." Wynonna said flatly with a little smile, then after a brief pause pushed, "Well? What are you waiting for? Go lie down on the bed so Waverly can get on top of you."

"Right." Nicole nodded, scrambling to do as she was told.

Before she'd even got settled Waverly crawled onto the bed after her with a wicked smile, her need for satisfaction clearly making her bold.

Then again if this whole thing had taught Nicole anything it was that she didn't know Waverly Earp at all. In some ways that was good, as it was incredibly sexy to see Waverly confidently straddling her, lining the entrance to her pussy up with the head of Nicole's dildo and then push herself downwards with a moan of pure pleasure.

But it was also bad, because Waverly had barely established a steady rhythm when her sister stopped her so she could do something unspeakable to Waverly's cute little butt.

"Waverly stop, you need more preparation." Wynonna ordered as she kneeled down behind her sibling.

Much to Nicole's displeasure Waverly didn't even hesitate, and even had a eager little grin on her face to match the wicked smile on Wynonna's as the older of the two brunettes kneeled down behind the younger one and pushed a freshly lubed finger up Waverly's butt. Waverly's own sister was sliding a finger into her butt hole to prepare it for a strap-on cock, the reality of the situation suddenly hitting Nicole.

Not the incest, she'd been struggling to wrap her head around that all night, and longer, but the idea that sweet little Waverly Earp would want to be DP'ed, and loved being regularly sodomised. It was mind blowing. And as much as Nicole had never been interested in giving or receiving anal, she was very interested to see how this would work out. Especially as, much to her disbelief, Waverly seemed even more into it than Wynonna had claimed.

Proving that fact Waverly whimpered shortly after her sister slid a second finger into her butt hole, "Please Wynonna, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my tight little ass as I straddle Nicole's dick. Please? Mmmmm, we both know you want to, so just do it. Fuck me! Ass fuck your little sister and make me your little DP slut."

"You want it bad, huh?" Wynonna teased, twisting her fingers around inside Waverly's ass as well as simply pumping them in and out.

"Yes! Yesssss, oh God Wynonna, I want it really bad." Waverly whimpered.

"Then prove it." Wynonna pushed.

Before Wynonna could continue Waverly quickly began pleading, "Fuck me! Fuck me please Wynonna! Please fuck me like no one else can. In the ass. Mmmmm yessssss, fuck me in the ass. Please fuck me in the ass and remind me that it's your hole. That my most intimate hole is your personal fuck hole. Yours and only yours. To be exclusively used by you whenever and wherever you want. Please Wynonna, remind me my ass is yours. You know how much I love it when you remind me my ass is yours by fucking destroying it, but now it's going to be even better because you can prove that my ass is your personal property, and I'm your bitch, to Nicole as she stuffs my little pussy at the same time you're pounding my slutty little ass hole."

There was a pause, and then Wynonna gulped, "That's great Wavs, but all I wanted was for you to present your pretty little hole to me."

"Oh sure." Waverly blushed a little as she quickly bent over, reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide apart.

Wynonna forgot all about the jealousy she felt at watching Waverly riding Officer Haught with her little pussy when she reached round to spread her cheeks and offer Wynonna her favourite little fuck hole in the whole entire world.

Yeah, she loved fucking that little fuck hole even more than getting her own pussy licked or fucked, or anything else, Wynonna barely even noticing Waverly's pussy wrapped around Officer Haught's dildo as she was too busy pressing her own against her little sister's ass hole the second it was offered to her.

She also wasted no time in pushing forwards, and while admittedly she did maybe penetrate Waverly's ass a little roughly she was mad at her for enjoying this so much.

Months of nearly non-stop anal sex and the fact that Waverly's butt hole was just naturally slutty, and maybe just Waverly was naturally slutty, meant it was hardly surprising that the youngest Earp cried out in pure pleasure at the rough anal penetration, and then beg for more of that dick up her ass.

Officer Haught was surprised though, Wynonna looking up just at the right time to catch the priceless expression on her face, which in turn caused Wynonna to grin and occasionally glance at Officer Haught's face throughout the rest of the sodomy.

Nearly every time she did Officer Haught looked amazed, like she couldn't believe that innocent little Waverly was enjoying this so much, and Wynonna couldn't blame her. But Officer Haught wasn't exactly protesting what they were doing, which Wynonna couldn't blame her for either.

Of course now more than ever before while Wynonna occasionally looked at Officer Haught, and thought about her constantly, her main focus was Waverly's perfect little butt. Maybe especially throughout the anal penetration, Wynonna forcing herself to slow down because even though Waverly was an anal slut she didn't want to push her too far, or make Officer Haught think she was abusive.

Although that ship might have sailed given the way that big cock slid all the way up Waverly's tailpipe like a knife through butter, which was very telling about their relationship. Not that Wynonna could really care what Officer Haught or anyone else thought when she was sodomising her sister. No, the whole world fell away, and the only thing in it was that cute little ass which was made to be fucked. By her!

The last part was something Wynonna was determined to make very clear to Officer Haught. More than anything else it was the whole point of the night. To prove Waverly was hers, and only hers. And she did that by giving Waverly exactly what she wanted, in a way no one else could. Yeah, she buried every inch of her dick in her baby sister's butt and then slowly began sodomising her until Waverly was begging for more.

And when she heard the sweet words she craved Wynonna would completely destroy Waverly's ass hole, pound it with every ounce of her strength until her kid sister came all over Officer Haught's cock. Then maybe Officer Haught, and most importantly Waverly, would know exactly who Waverly Earp belonged too.

Waverly knew exactly who she belonged too. It was probably the most twisted part of all this, and that was really saying something, but her entire life she had always felt like she was meant to be Wynonna's. Wynonna's baby girl. Wynonna's pussy licker. Wynonna's butt muncher. Wynonna's anal whore. Wynonna's bitch. It didn't matter what exactly, just as long as she was Wynonna's.

Which had never been more clear as Wynonna fucked her up the ass while she was impaled on Nicole's cock. Hell, Wynonna was in total control here, each of her thrusts inwards impaling Waverly further on Nicole's dick, and then causing her to bounce back again on the outward thrust, maximising Waverly's pleasure and making her fallen love with her big sister even more.

She liked Nicole, maybe even loved her. Or at least she definitely would have in another world. A world she didn't have Wynonna. But in this world she did, and however shameful and wrong society may see it Wynonna would always be her first choice. And from the heart-broken look in Nicole's eyes Officer Haught knew it. Waverly hated to be the cause of that heartbreak, but this was inevitable. Someone was always going to get hurt, and of course it was Nicole.

How could she choose her over her soulmate? Waverly hated to hurt her even more, but she needed to cum, and she knew just what she'd have to say to get what she desperately wanted. Although she tried to hold off for quite a while just to enjoy the heavenly sensation of being double fucked inevitably she gave in.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" Waverly eventually snapped, "Fuck me and make me cum! Ohhhhhhh Gawwwwwd, I need to cum. I need to cum I need to cum I need to cum oooooooh shit, please Wynonna! Fuck my ass. I need my big sister to fuck my ass hard and deep and make me cum. Make me cum from fucking my tight little ass in front of Nicole. Proved to her how much I love it. Prove how much I love it up the ass, mmmmmmm, oh Wynonna, fuck me like a slut. I want my big sister to fuck me in the ass like a little anal slut, and then make me cum like one. Please? I need it so bad. I crave it! I crave my big sister ass fucking me hard and deep and making me cum! Ooooooooh yeah, that's it, harder! Harder, harder, harder! Ohhhhhhhh fuck, you too Nicole! Fuck my pussy while Wynonna fucks my ass! Ohhhhhh Gooooddddd yessssssss, double fuck me! DP me! Fuck my pussy and ass and make me your little DP whore! Aaaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, fuck me Wynonna, ooooooh fuck me Nicole, ohhhhhhh yessssss, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm Goooooooooddddddddd, fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeee!"

As Waverly kept begging Wynonna slowly, very slowly, increase the force of her thrusts until the sound of her thighs smacking against Waverly's butt cheeks were almost as loud as the deafening screams coming out of Waverly's mouth. Which made her feel bad for Nicole. Well, even more bad for her, given what she'd just said.

Although Waverly was unjustly rewarded for her words as while initially looking hurt Nicole's face was slowly overcome by lust. Or maybe because she had given up on her feelings and had become devoted to this just being a sexual thing. Either way Nicole suddenly thrusted upwards, instantly making Waverly cum.

This obviously enraged Wynonna as she increased her pace even more, clearly determine more than ever before to make Waverly cum. Which Waverly certainly wasn't going to complain about, especially as Nicole thrusted up into her cunt with wonderful precision and timing, which went along wonderfully with the force. It was an interesting contrast to the brutal pounding her butt hole was receiving, although Waverly had no doubt she wouldn't be cumming so hard without it.

In a way the combination was making her cum harder than ever before, although part of it was showing off that she was Wynonna's bitch, which wasn't fair on Nicole. Besides, as much as she loved this, Waverly kind of missed having sex with just her sister. But that was coming soon enough, that last thought making her smile blissfully before another climax left her completely mindless.

Nicole had been heartbroken all night to see the way the Earp sisters interacted with each other. How much they truly loved each other. How much they were in love with each other. Even now as Wynonna was doing things to Waverly that Nicole couldn't imagine any woman ever enjoying, and very nearly made her order Wynonna to just stop, it just made Waverly cum harder and faster.

Or at least had her begging for more, confirming that Nicole had been completely wrong at classifying Waverly as sweet and innocent when she first met her. She was still sugar sweet in many ways, but the girl was anything but innocent. Which weirdly was an incredible turn on for her, like it had never been before.

While she clearly wasn't getting the girl in this situation Nicole was still compelled by her feelings for Waverly to make sure this wonderful girl came as hard and as frequently as possible. So she was only too happy to begin thrusting upwards shortly after Waverly begged her too.

Besides, it was really hot, and it was far from the first time that she had done something like that. Only, when she had there wasn't another girl brutalising the butt hole of the girl she was fucking, and it was still really twisted to think that was happening, regardless of the fact that they were sisters. Although given how hard Waverly came maybe Nicole should consider talking her next girlfriend into a little anal fun.

That idea became increasingly tempting, and not just for the positive effect it had Waverly, but for the effect it had on herself, and she was pretty sure Wynonna. Because the thing on the inside of the harness which was bashing against her clit did eventually make her cum.

Or maybe it was just from the joy of doing this to another girl, or almost likely of all accommodation of both. It didn't really matter how, although mattered was that Nicole received a unique orgasm, which well wasn't nearly as strong as when Waverly had eaten her out was still really satisfying.

Even though she tried to hide it Wynonna seemed to be experiencing the same thing, and considering that or the energy she was using to sodomise her sister Nicole was impressed by just how long and hard Wynonna butt fucked Waverly.