Limited Dating Options Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course it couldn't go on forever, and eventually Wynonna collapsed down on top of Waverly, who in turn collapsed down on top of her, meaning Nicole was buried under a pile of Earp sisters. Which might have sounded like fun, but was really uncomfortable. Then it kind of got even worse when Wynonna started nuzzling Waverly's neck, causing Waverly to giggle and turn her head slightly so the two sisters could kiss.

Then Wynonna broke it and growled, "Mine."

"Yours." Waverly whimpered in agreement, before finally both sisters opened their eyes and looked at the cop.

Waverly at least had the decency to look embarrassed, while Wynonna just grinned, "Heya, wanna see a trick?"

Nodding her head cautiously Nicole groaned, "Yeah... I guess."

"Waverly..." Wynonna ordered louder than necessary, her eyes still locked on the redhead, "Show Officer Hot Stuff your after anal party trick."

Wynonna then pulled her strap-on out of Waverly's ass in one quick movement and look down to admire her handiwork. The sight of her baby sister's cute little butt hole gaping open was enough to keep Wynonna in the air for a few long seconds, but ultimately she collapsed down next to Officer Haught and waited for Waverly to start her little show.

She didn't have to wait long, as although Waverly was clearly exhausted it didn't outweigh her need to please Wynonna, being that Waverly somehow found the strength to pull herself off of Officer Haught, shuffled backwards and then turn around and spread her cheeks so she could give the best possible look at her well fucked holes to both her big sister and the woman who had been crushing on her since she got to this town.

The redhead gasp, causing Wynonna to smirk and quip, "Hot, ain't it Haught?"

For a few seconds Nicole just stared at the obscene sight before her, then she mumbled, "Fuck, you Earps are so twisted."

"Oh you have no idea." Wynonna chuckled, enjoying the moment before calling out, "Waverly, you know what to do next."

"Yes." Waverly said, bashfully looking over her shoulder at the cop before doing as she knew her sister wanted.

It wasn't a stretched to imagine that some of Officer Haught's previous girlfriends had sucked her strap-on after she had pounded their pussies. She certainly seemed more comfortable with Waverly turning around, crawling between her legs and wrapping her lips around her cock.

Equally she could have just found it hot because it was Waverly, and given everything else this didn't seem so kinky. Wynonna almost asked, but she was a little too focused on those beautiful lips bobbing up and down that dildo. Because fuck, Waverly always looked so good with a cock in her pretty little mouth, especially when it was covered in her juices.

Even though it was hard to look away from Waverly sucking cock, although the fact it wasn't hers helped, it was worth it to see the disgusted look on Officer Haught's face as Waverly switched cocks and began sucking on the one that had just been up her butt. Officer Haught even let out an admittedly adorable sound of surprise and disapproval which caused Waverly to pause momentarily, but again her desire to please Wynonna overcame everything else.

That, and her own her instincts/training as an ass to mouth whore. Either way she kept bobbing her head up and down Wynonna's cock, eventually shoving the entire length down her throat so she could get every drop of her butt cream. She also made sure she got all of her cum and pussy juice off of Officer Haught's cock by deep throating that too, but that wasn't the important part.

The important part was that Waverly was doing what Wynonna wanted, despite Officer Haught not being that into it, meaning her sister was choosing her over a more normal relationship. Even more importantly than that, Officer Haught was realising that Waverly wasn't simply the sweet, innocent girl that she seemed to be when she first met her.

That underneath it all she was a kinky little slut, and Officer Haught just didn't have what it took to please her. Not that Wynonna really wanted her too. No, Waverly Earp's true love was Wynonna Earp. It was wrong, but neither sister cared, and now Officer Haught finally realised it. And she looked heartbroken.

Feeling sorry for the redhead, and somewhat regretting her actions, Wynonna mumbled almost conversationally, "So, this was fun. We should do it again sometime. If that's what Waverly wants."

"No." Nicole said softly, pulling her eyes away from Waverly and looking at Wynonna, "I think this should be a one time thing."

There was a long silence, then Waverly pulled her mouth away from her sister's cock and hesitantly mumbled, "I'm sorry."

"Me too." Wynonna said softly, before admitting, "She should be with you, but-"

"You just love her too damn much." Nicole smiled, trying to stop herself from crying, "I get it."

"I'm selfish." Wynonna almost laughed.

"Me too." Waverly chimed in, crawling up her sister's body and firmly telling the other two women, "I shouldn't, I know I shouldn't, but I just can't help it. I love her. I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Nicole said softly, "I just want you to be happy."

"I am." Waverly smiled as her sister hugged her tight.

Nicole nodded and then turned to Wynonna, "Take care of her."

"I will." Wynonna said firmly.