Limitlessness of Limit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pushed her backward, keeping my throbbing ding in the juiciness of her pussy. I made her lying on the other side of bed. She is lying, legs wide open, shari around her waist, blouse open bra open, apples laughing, her eyes closed, she moaning softly oooooooooooooooooo.

Now me on her, legs wide open, dick in out in out in out in out, pos pos pos fosh fosh, fonch fonch, sucking her tits, fucking her pussy, she can't respond, only moaning, suddenly I am started seeing many colors, every thing in front of me started trembling, my dick is bursting, I rested on her body. My still in her, semihard.

I don't know how long I was lying on my goddess.

She slowly pushed me, I pulled my head from her tits, looked at her eyes, she smiling with ultimate satisfaction told darling please let me free. I pulled myself from her body, my semihard penis came out of the juice filled pussy. Our mixed juice came out of her pussy, making white be sheet wet. She quickly get down from bed, came with a piece cloth, wiped our mixed juice from bed sheet, then mopped my dick, me lying back, after finishing the mopping my dick she entered in bathroom. Me lying, eyes closed hearing sound of falling water from bathroom. After a while she came out in her petticoat and blouse with towel wrapped around her head, looking fresh, possibly she took a complete bath, looked at me smiled and told dear take rest. She went out the room.

I got down from bed, I also want to take a bath. I took a complete freshening bath came in the dreamland, took my trouser and underwear, put those on. Whit bed sheet is stained and wet with our juices. I lay down.

After few minutes Bhabi came in smiling with a glass of milk in hand. Softly told me to have that. I denied, told I hate milk from child hood, I only want to drink milk from those showing her apples. She smiled, I know, I gave chocolate in milk, have it. I took the glass, sitting on bed sipping the glass, Bhavi standing beside me, pulling my hairs told, " I never thought I will taste a second dick after your brother's one. Today I feel, what loss it could be. You have so big asset, you are so good fucker, It could be real big loss if it did not happen today.

I asked what is the LIMIT?

She laughed, told don't be naughty, yes still there is limit, finish the milk quickly. I finished the milk. I told do you want to change the bed sheet, its stained. She told just lay down quietly and went out of room with glass.

I was feeling sleepy. After a while she came back, my eyes closed, she laid down beside me, suddenly I felt her hand on my dick she is opening my zipper, I looked at her, she smiled, your brother was selfish, he never looked at my satisfaction, you satisfied me most in my life. I want your so nice big asset again..... I asked what about limit.... She smiled told yes there is limit, she was busy with my dick

Did I took too long time to tell the story? What can I do, I wanted to tell this real story sequentially. That's why it's a bit long. How you found this story. And yes my patience paid of. Those are other stories.