All Comments on 'Limp No More'

by notunique

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boring

If there is another chapter to follow, I sure hope there is some dialogue to help me get pass this uninspiring read. The title of your story was a great start...leading me to expect the thrill of Roger watching his sexy wife with another man. However, I'm not very excited by the way this story has developed. Hopefully, the next chapter will prove me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I think he should

Go home and see his attorney before you start the last chapter... then he won't be in the one that ends the marriage, he can just be an afterthought and the guy who gets all the money and sells the house and all her stuff and disappears from existance.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
Notunique.

That hit the nail on the head. Notinteresting, nottalented, not..... The list of accurate alternatives could be endless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This belonged in Fetish

Or in the newly formed "Bad garbage" section. Poorly written. Horrible premise. Absolutely nothing to recommend it to anyone.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What was this?

Not a story, not a dissertation, just some words put together with no meaning. It looks like when we feel the need to shit and find out it's just a fart!

notuniquenotuniquealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for commentingI

Although it's hard to accept, I appreciate the frank comments. I wrote 2 additional chapters which I hope are received better but when I posted them on xhamster.com, they never appeared. Stupidly, I didn't keep draft copies which, judging from the comments, may be a good thing! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It maybe should have said “ Chapter 1” in the title

Sure it’s taking a while to get rolling, but you definitely have set this up for a very good chapter 2. A wife in the midsts of all those younger guys who have been drinking and are in Vegas....what could possibly happen, right? I can’t wait.

And to the silly little clown who whines and cries about these stories being in the wrong category, shut the fuck up. Sure, his character likes stockings, but what he likes more is his sexy wife wearing them and the thought of her with others. That is exactly what Literotica says this category is all about.

And to the author: thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us. It’s a shame that a few low life individuals have made it their life’s work to degrade any author who posts in this category. But don’t fret, there are far, far more people who read them and enjoy them then the two fools with multiple accounts. You can do what most other authors in this section do and simply delete their rude remarks. It makes it more pleasant for the rest of us.

notuniquenotuniquealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the encouragement.

I appreciate your encouragement. I just wish I made draft copies of the last 2 chapters instead of posting them on Xhamster.com and losing them. I've written2 emails asking them to look into it.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 6 years ago
Xhamster.com files

That seems strange - you mean you have no version at all of this on your computer?

It's not like the days (not that long ago!) when people used typewriters. Remember in the novel Misery when Paul has only that one paper manuscript of his book?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Katie Couric’s greatest contribution to society . . .

. . . was to make bare legs fashionable and get so many women to dump the stockings!

notuniquenotuniquealmost 6 years agoAuthor
If they're approved, sequel parts to follow

Parts 2 & 3 were published on xhamster.com so they are NOT lost. I submitted them to Literotica for approval. Hoping they'll be published.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Why

Why did he limp? Was his leg injured in some manner?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotunique@notunique
Old timer baby boomer with too much time on my hands. Although I've been a member for sometime, I just started composing my own stories hoping to be published here and elsewhere. I have a life long, intense fetish for nylons - stockings and pantyhose so long as they are ult...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES