All Comments on 'Lincoln Legs'

by jolly_rogering

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

WOW. great way to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

really liked it

jolly_rogeringjolly_rogeringalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the encouraging comments, folks. Glad you enjoyed the story!

NineSexyMenNineSexyMenover 8 years ago
Wonderful

It seems improper to leave a comment with bullet points on a story that I read and appreciated so wholly on even an abstract level, but there's no other way:

1.) The prompt. It was intimate, and sexy. Not much to add on this front

2.) Your writing style was so damn good, that I almost wanted to reach the bottom of the first page, to find that there were 200 to follow, and that this work of fiction may become an entire novel. To my disappointment, this was not the case, but I figure that anybody might care to know that their craftsmanship was idolized.

3.) The realism. The thoughts that went through your character's head, embodied mostly in the several references to police involvement, showed that this man was at first a realist, but brought to become carried by sexual momentum so strongly that it seemed to gradually fade as the story progressed. (I don't know how well I described that, but I hope you understand)

4.) This could technically be a continuation of the second point, but I'd like to think that having 4 things to say is better than 3. Anyway, I'm impressed that you were able to write the story with such focus on the legs. Going into reading this, I thought "There's only so many possible combinations of adjectives and nouns that he can use to describe the action," but you kept each sentence fresh. Narrowing yourself to one field, you were able to effectively write as if about the broader spectrum of sex as a whole.

I really appreciated this story, and I will have my fingers crossed as I go to click on your username that you have other works as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

Really didn't need two girls. One, with really slow touching and foreplay would seem to be better.

And some reluctance on the part of the girl/s, reluctance that needed to be overcome, would have been nice.

Some dialog between the girl/s and him about why he wanted to just touch their legs, and what enjoyment he got from that could have added a lot.

Moving from leg touching to fucking happened too fast.

And some discussion about how excited he was, with the girl/s wanting to see his hard cock, before going ahead and doing anything to it, would have been exciting.

Also, a discussion about doing this another time woud ave left something to look forward to.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous