Lincoln Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned over to my right to kiss her, feeling that this somehow was an even deeper intimacy I was stealing than I had stolen already. Her lips were thigh-soft and tender, and she opened them to send the tip of her tongue tentatively into my mouth, and I kissed her like lovingly, appreciating this offering and in turn determined to show how much I worshipped all of her. I could have kissed her for an hour, except that involuntary forces were now taking command, and things moved a little more urgently with Amy than they had with Brandi. I lightly bit her cheek, her neck, her collarbone, and then with little warning pulled the cami up over her breasts and dove in. I nibbled one and then the other, on the sides, underneath, in between, but quickly homed in to the rosy areola and large erect nipples. Her rising gasps and mewls as I suckled nearly made me come again, and I skipped farther along my route to cool her down a moment – tummy, navel, pelvic lines so perfect.

The damn shorts had to come off, and I enjoyed the anticipation as I undid the button, lowered the zip, and brought her legs together for a moment to slip the pants and panties together up and off, revealing a slightly fluffy mound and hint of seeping moisture.. The pants got hung up dangling on one toe, but I didn't care. Before me lay another gorgeous valley of Shangri-la, and I immediately twisted enough to get my mouth down in it and taste of its pure waters. Oh god oh god the feeling of her undulations, her firm ass in my hands, her golden thighs around my head, her most private gates parting for my tongue.

I could feel her rising to a climax, her movements more urgent and jerky, her breaths huffy and rapid. Looking up along her body from my vantage, I could see her bullet-hard nipples rising and falling, her mouth open in joy, and her beautiful eyes gazing into some fifteenth dimension. I pressed a finger into her sopping puss, then two, and bent them upwards to tap behind her pelvic bone, and off she went, stiffly arching, moaning, pouring the waters of paradise all over my hand. I gently kissed and nudged her vulva as she came back down, and she lay there as in a trance.

I simply could not hold back any more. I could not have changed course now if three cops had tapped on the window. I leaned forward over her and in an instant pushed my painfully hard cock into that gushing haven. Nor was I as gentle as I had been up to this point, as I like to be. I was not making love at this stage; I was fucking, desperately. There was just an overload of fantastic enticements fueling my lust now, and I was not to be slowed down. Amy wrapped her arms and legs around me and held on, and in a moment she was starting to come again, and with her cheek rubbing against mine, her lovely tits pressed into my chest, her fabulous thighs in my hands, her pussy bathing and caressing my cock so blissfully, I came like never before; it was so total I felt I might never be able to come again, but it wouldn't matter because this perfect moment in time would stretch forever, and I would pay tribute to beauty forever and ever. Pleasure doesn't begin to describe it.

Inevitably it was a few moments before I came back to earth, and as I slumped there on top of this utterly stunning teen, Brandi grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, and gave me a kiss that summed up the entire interlude so perfectly – it was passionate with uncertain but unjaded youth; it was naïve but wise, nervous but eager; it stole but it gave back more; it thanked and maybe it offered as well.

I watched them slowly come back to normal then in the redolent air of that back seat altar. No one had said a word for an hour, and no one spoke now. A few final delights in watching them cover again what had been so totally revealed – the splendid hips wriggling to slip back into panties; those shapely thighs brushed by rising shorts; beautiful breasts being tucked and shifted and hefted into place. I tucked the $200 into the back of Brandi's panties, pulling them down a bit to get one last look at that fine young rear. But the payment seemed out of place with what had happened, and I sensed that even the girls felt it too.

They opened the doors, finally, and stepped out into the sun. Closing the doors, they started to walk back to across the parking lot to their regular lives, glancing back and smiling for a moment before turning away. But suddenly Amy came running back and opened the front door on "her" side of the car, and looked for something on the seat. Finding my cell phone there, she picked it up and looked at it for a moment, then ran away again with a wave. A minute later I heard the chime that meant I had received a text message, and then a second one arrived right behind it. Still tingling a bit, I let my hand rest on my cock, lay back, and wondered with delight what those messages might say.

12