All Comments on 'Lincoln's Pride Ch. 09'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dragonfly424Dragonfly424about 8 years ago
More Noah Kinney, Please!!!!

I'm sad to see Lincoln go, but I'm besotted by Noah Kinney and Navid and hope you plan to write about them. Can't wait for their next installment. Happy Tuesday!!

UBERtoesUBERtoesabout 8 years ago
More Noah, yes -- but eventually more Bren

Love it all, Emri. Looking forward to the love story of Noah and Navid, but someday I hope you'll bring Bren back. HOT!

tarzanacidetarzanacideabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks! I am working on the next chapter of Noah and will come back to Lincoln. Not done with this story, just had to take a break since he's a character that is far out of my experience. Thanks everyone! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Glad it is just a break

I hope we can hold you to your promise that this really isn't the end. Lincoln has an interesting road ahead of him. Really looking forward to more of Noah in the meantime. You write beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story

I am a proud Arab man. I am middle aged, and I have read stories for many years on Nifty and here. I have never commented, but these stories speak to me. These stories have elements of fantasy and exoticism, but there is also a strange core of experience here. I am certain this writer has based some part of this on his own life. I am very curious to know.

Not all Arab men are hung, although on average, yes, we are much bigger than white men. I grew up in an all-white town, back in the 70's and 80's when boys still showered for gym. I had only seen my cousins and father naked, so at my first group shower as a high school freshman I was not prepared for a locker room full of white boys. I knew already that I was the hairiest, with a little patch growing on my chest, but I had no idea how different my dick would be. At first I just assumed that it was because I had begun puberty earlier. But later, I joined the wrestling team. All four years were together naked, including some big, strong corn-fed white boys. Two of the boys had very substantial dicks, one junior and one senior. Most of the team was tiny.

The last story captured this shock. I had only compared myself to my father and my older cousins, so I already thought I knew how puberty works. You get hairy, and your dick gets big. But in that locker room, I saw all of those boys, many of them hairy, but with dicks much, much smaller than myself, or my father or my cousins.

It gave me tremendous confidence. Whatever sense I had of not fitting in, or insecurity about being different, ended in that locker room. On the wrestling team, I was good. But it was truly awesome at weigh-ins to strip down, swinging meat bigger than white boys 3 years older than me. My teammates noticed. At one weigh-in, I didn't make weight for the class I was trying to wrestle in. One of my teammates blurted out, "But most of that is dick."

I quickly learned something else, which the author of these stories somehow knows. Big brown dick has a powerful hold on many white boys. I already suspected at that age that I liked men and not women, and starting at that age, I never had to worry about where to get a blow job. I tried sex with women, but I fell hard for one of my friends, a beautiful, sweet boy who was one of our high school's golden boys. He was a straight A student on student council and the baseball team. He was a year older than me, with floppy brown hair and big corn fed muscles. I looked up to him.

Let me tell you, there was nothing yet in my life like that moment when my hero first got on his knees in front of me, worshipping my big brown dick, looking up, licking my big brown balls. That was the moment I knew for sure that I was gay. I knew that no woman could turn me on like that. I also suddenly knew that there is a very primal connection between Arab men and white boys.

This author seems to understand this. I am very curious to know where he learned it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES