Lincoln's Pride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You have a lot to think about, young one. Once you had had an Arab's cock it is hard to find pleasure in anything else. My seed buries itself deep inside you and like a flower it will blossom stronger with time.' He pushed me under the jets and grabbed a bar of soap.

'You need time to think about what is best for you. You are an amazing young man, strong, handsome, smart. I would be proud to call you my boy. I would be proud to have you in my care and help you reach your goals.' He rubbed the soap over my cock and paused to smile at its size.

I moved a hand to cover myself and felt deeply inadequate. He looked me over with slight confusion.

'I don't measure up to you, sir,' I admitted with shame.

'No, Bren,' Kamal said and pushed my hand aside. 'No, sweet boy. This is nothing to be ashamed of. I have taken many white men. Large or small, it is of no importance. They were made to serve us real men. Your cock is small for a reason. Every time you see or touch it, remember that you were made to serve a real man.' He leaned into me from behind then and I felt his massive cock press against my ass and rest between my cheeks. I gulped and leaned back against him as his lips found my neck.

'You were made to be a companion; strong in your own right, but missing what a man like me can give you.' He rubbed his cock over my hole and I was hard again.

'You must decide if you want to fulfill your purpose,' he pushed my head forward and nibbled on the back of my neck. 'Or if you want to go back to your little life, your small world with your unfulfilled girlfriend knowing you can never stretch her or reach the places she needs like a real man could.'

I moaned at his words punctuated by his kisses on my neck as I leaned forward and touched the wet tile wall. 'Please sir. Please let me serve you,' I whimpered and begged.

'Not tonight, Bren. You are drunk and your head is filled with passion. You will take time and decide by yourself. You will not hear from me again if that is your wish.' He nibbled on my earlobe causing me to shiver again as my cock rose to attention.

'No, please sir,' I begged and felt my heart twist at that thought of loss.

'If I hear nothing from you then I will respect your choice. If I hear from you in 3 days, I will know you want us to go back to normal. You will be my trainer and we will workout together, nothing more,' Kamal bit softly along my jaw.

'If I hear from you in 2 days, you will come to me with your bags packed to be my boy. You will use the elevator pass and be waiting for me when I get back after work around 6pm. I will find you here, kneeling naked on my bed.' He started to slide a finger over my asshole making my body lurch and yelp.

'If I find you there. There will be no negotiations or whining. You will be mine. I will fuck you, hard, rough, deep,' he punctuated each adjective with a hard tap on my asshole.

'But I warn you. Once you have had Arab seed in your hole. Once it has been planted deep within you, it will ruin you for anyone else. You will spend the rest of your life begging for it. You will live to worship it,' He started to push his finger into my hole and kissed down my neck again as I melted into his arms.

'And Bren?,' he said, pulling away from me in a move that popped the balloon in my head.

'Yes sir,' I whined.

'If you become my boy, you will never again worry or wait for anything. You will follow my rules and you will be taken care of, educated, and loved. You will be punished when you need it, but you will never be sent away as long as you want to be mine,' he finished this and pushed me towards the wall. He turned off the water and I realized he had washed us both entirely while I had been lost in his touch.

He left me there against the cold, wet, stone-tiled wall and went for towels. He thrust one towards me and I dried my hair. I wrapped it around my waist and followed him out to the bedroom.

Kamal tugged on a pair of white running shorts, he didn't bother with underwear. He fished out a pair of black briefs from a drawer and tossed them to me. 'These should fit you,' He said and continued digging for a shirt.

I pulled them up my legs and noticed the front pouch was all stretched out from struggling to keep up with his cock. The front flapped over sadly.

'Oh, I didn't think of that,' he noted and gave the stretched pouch a pat. 'I can give you a new pair I haven't worn yet if you like.'

'No, no sir,' I said realizing I liked having something he'd worn.

'Well at least we won't ever confuse which underwear belongs to whom,' he gave a reassuring wink and smacked my ass playfully as he leaned in to kiss my cheek.

He shoved a water bottle into my hand and told me to chug it before I left. He felt my forehead and kissed my shoulder as I drank. I raised the empty bottle to show him and he laughed and kissed my lips.

'Good boy,' he praised with sarcasm, 'You don't feel too warm. I think you'll be ok sleeping it off at home.'

He gave me a faded t-shirt with some french writing on it and a pair of shorts that were also somewhat stretched in the front. The shirt had his scent like he'd napped in it. I inhaled it when he turned his head.

'There is a car downstairs that will take you home. It is too late to be out walking and you're still somewhat drunk. I'll have your clothes washed and if I don't hear from you I'll send them to your place in a few days,' he said it so matter-of-factly as though he could take or leave whatever I chose.

I went out to the living room to get my shoes and mobile. I waited for a few minutes thinking he would come and say goodnight to me. He didn't. His bedroom door was still open and I saw the lights turn off. There was just a side lamp on in the living room giving a soft glow to the quiet room.

I went to the window and saw the city lights and an airplane blinking its safety lights as it made its way over the harbour. I watched it touch down safely and then heard Kamal snore lightly from the other room. The night was over for us.

I debated with the key and elevator pass he'd left atop my wallet. I slid them inside my wallet and then took them out again as I stood by the door. Then I heard him in my head again. He had told me to take my time and decide. I stuffed them in my pocket and hurried out to the elevator and down to the waiting car. The driver must have known the address because he didn't ask anything and didn't respond when I said hello. He must have known this drill of taking boys home.

----

The next day I woke up with a smashing headache and tried to sort through all that had happened the night before. I phoned up the girl I was seeing and she came over with more pot. She joked that I just wanted her for the high and she wasn't half wrong. We watched a movie and made out some. It was awkward again, all wrong. She went home disappointed. I went and did a hard workout and then fell asleep.

Decision day I tried again with her. I'd had a good night sleep and a long morning run round the harbour. We skipped the pot and just went at each other. Maybe it was the thought that it could possibly be the last we'd ever do, but it was really good and I laid there with her afterwards thinking maybe I was cured. I looked over at her with that stupid happy grin she gets when I leave her wiped out. I was a real man. I could satisfy my girl. He was wrong about me.

I went to clean up as she fell asleep. I'd spent a few good hours giving it to her. It was past the time to meet up with him so by now he'd know he was wrong about me. I'd show up the next day and we'd go back to training together and he'd give me good money. I'd buy something nice for her and I'd put this whole thing behind me. I thought about all this as I looked at myself in the mirror and wiped off my cock.

I stroked my cock for myself. It wasn't as small as it had felt when I was with him. She certainly enjoyed it and didn't complain. I flexed for myself in the mirror. Pretty fucking hot, Bren. I got a little hard again.

Then I saw the briefs he'd lent me folded on the counter. I'd washed them to give back to him. I picked them up and stepped into them again thinking maybe I'd fill them out now with my raging cock. They were certainly tight on my ass, but when I turned back to look at myself in the mirror all I saw was the flap where his cock had stretched the material. Even soft he still filled them out more than I ever could.

I felt suddenly warm, inadequate. A flood of memories hit my body thinking about how he had used my mouth, touched me in his shower. He made my body feel things I didn't even know were possible.

'Fuck!' I said to myself remembering the time had already passed. My need took me over. I started running around my room grabbing a pair of shorts, a tank top, a hoodie. I skipped the socks and slipped on my trainers. I'd tie them on the way. My girl didn't even wake up. If she had she would have seen me leave everything. I grabbed my mobile and keys and tore out of there.

I raced over to his hotel an hour late. I got to the lobby and pushed through the revolving door and ran down the side hall that led to the suite lift. I got all the way to it when I realized I had left my wallet at my place. It held the pass to summon the lift.

'Please please!' I banged on the pass reader but of course it did nothing. I'd have to go to the front desk. I raced back around and saw a bleached gay in his uniform suit behind the desk. He knew I frequented for the gay clientele and always looked at me as though he had a chance.

'Please,' I held my chest trying to regain some air in my lungs. 'Please, you have to let me up to the penthouse. I was supposed to be there at 6. I... please.'

'I can't just let you up there and I can't disturb the guest anytime some trick wants up there,' he rolled his eyes at me as I folded my arms on the counter in front of him and tried my best to look at him seductively. Honestly, I'd have sucked his dick if that's what it took to get up there.

'Please, Dan,' I read his nametag as though it was an erotic poem.

'I'll call and see if you're wanted,' he said, enjoying his power. He pulled a phone from below the counter and hit a few buttons.

'Ah yes sir, this is the front desk and a boy says he needs to get up to your room.... Yes sir, he is that one who comes to train guests.... yes sir,' a grin crept across Dan's face and he turned to me. 'He wants to know why you're late.'

'Please, let me just... Tell him I'm sorry and I'll explain it to him,' I shifted nervously and felt myself blushing.

'Yes sir,' Dan said to the telephone and then hung up. 'Follow me,' he said and took a pass from a locked drawer.

I followed Dan to the lift and he swiped the pass. The doors opened and I started inside and thanked him. That look he gave me as the doors closed. He knew I was owned. He knew I wasn't the cocky guy who used to have him look up what room my clients were in as I sighed over another night of being drooled over by some old poof.

He sneered at me with a smugness that the old me would have taken time to wipe off his greedy little face. But I wasn't that guy anymore and I just looked down at my shoes as the doors closed in my shame.

'You're late, boy,' Mr. Kamal appeared on the video screen. He didn't look too pleased with me.

'Please sir,' I started, realizing the lift wasn't yet moving.

'Please,' I mouthed with sad eyes feeling as though I'd missed the last boat out of the apocalypse. Any pretense of pride had been left in the lobby.

The screen went blank then and I sank to my knees. And then it moved. The lift rose up and I felt the tension release. He was giving me another chance. I wouldn't waste it.

The lift stopped and the doors slid open. He was there in a pair of workout shorts with his bulge filling the front. I looked up at his stern eyes hopefully from the floor.

'I'm sorry, sir. My girl, I had to try one last time,' I said and rose up on my knees.

He gave me a laugh that sounded like pity and shook his head. He came towards me and put his hand on the back of my head. He pulled my face just below his bulge and ground my nose just under his nuts. He started to back away, but his hand grabbed my hair and he pulled me with him. I crawled forward on my hands and knees, my neck strained to reach him as he pressed my nose up into his bulge.

I followed him in that awkward crawl over the threshold of his door. He backed me all the way to the couch and then sat on the arm of it and pushed me back from him. I raised up on my knees and looked up at him expectantly.

'Did she suck your little dick, Bren?' He traced his pinky finger around my lips and poked it through to mock my size.

I nodded and mouthed 'Yes sir,' around his finger. I reached up and pawed at his bulge, he was getting hard and I watched as it snaked down the right thigh of his shorts and strain the fabric. He pushed down his shorts and stepped out of them. The fat, dark meat sprang towards me and smacked against my cheek.

He gripped it and wagged it in front of my face. I put my tongue out. Every time I went to taste it though, he pushed me back by my forehead but then looked down at me like he wanted me to have it.

'Please sir, can I taste you?' I whined.

'Did your girl beg for it, Bren? Did she whine like a little bitch for your cock?' he traced the tip of it around my lips teasingly as I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

'No sir,' I shook my head sadly. Honestly she didn't do much of anything with it. She just did what she needed to get it hard and make it useful.

With that he shoved into me, pet the back of my head and pushed me down on him. He pumped me on his cock, pushing until I gagged and then he pulled out. He did it ten times and then pushed me off of him. He pushed so hard that I fell back on my ass against the carpet.

I looked up at him, his strong silhouette was illuminated by the one small lamp in the room.

'Did you go down on her as well?' He asked in a low growl while slowly stroking his cock. 'Did you put your tongue inside her to get her ready for your little cock?'

'Yes sir,' I nodded.

Kamal reached down for me, he grabbed my shirt and gripped it in a sweeping motion. He pulled me roughly up until I scrambled to my feet and then pushed me, chest-first, over the arm of the couch. I bent over it and thrust my thick, muscled ass in the air. It was one of my proudest features and I looked back up at him to catch an approving nod.

He sank down behind me and pushed back his hair before sliding off my shorts. He paused for a minute when he saw I was wearing his stretched out briefs. He ran a hand appreciatively over my ass that stretched the back of them. I had worked hard for my ample ass.

He flipped me over and nodded to himself with a smile when he saw how the briefs flapped over in the front where I failed to fill his bulge. He gave a simple kiss to my belly button in the middle of my chiseled abs and then flipped me back over and slid off the briefs.

And then he did something I'd never had done before. He dove in between my cheeks with his tongue and slurped at it noisily. It felt extremely wrong but undeniably hot as he started slurping his tongue over my hole and then smacking at it with his fingers.

'Fuck, fuck, oh shit, fuck fuck, sir!' I started to moan and bite against the fabric of the couch as he expertly opened my boy hole.

'Yeah? You want a real man to stretch your little pussy like you could never do for your girl? That what you want, boy? That what you came here for?' He took turns slurping his tongue around my hole and then whispering hot fucking filth in my ears. It had me squirming and moaning on the arm of the couch as he knelt next to me and began to take his boy.

'Yes, fuck, fuck, yeah, sir, fuck, yeah,' I was yabbering nonsense and he shoved two fingers in my mouth to wet them.

'Did she beg and moan when you tongued her like you're doing now?' he growled as he slid his spit-shined fingers from my hungry lips.

'No sir. She... She actually checked her mobile at one point.' I said with disappointment that only lasted a second before I felt his fingers poke and then ram inside me. They tore into me with a shot of pain followed by a wave of pleasure.

'Did she whine with pleasure like a needy little bitch when you fingered her pink little pussy like this?' he was working my hole with a vengeance now and I was losing it, giving into the pleasure.

'Fuck, no, fuck, sir, fuck fuck. She just laid there, Oh fuck, sir please don't stop,' I twisted and felt my body convulse helplessly as he worked me on his fingers.

'Yeah? You couldn't even get that right, could you? You didn't make her feel like this, did you?' He was ramming me on his fingers, expertly playing my body as I bit down on a hotel pillow.

'No, fuck, no sir, uhhh, fuck!' I whined.

His fingers slipped out of me and he wiped them on the back of my shirt. I looked back at him and took a minute to catch my breath as my asshole pulsed with the memory of his gifted ability. He took a small pouch off a side table and tore at it with his teeth. He squeezed out what must have been lube along the length of his cock and then pumped it a few times to spread it evenly.

He lined it up and unceremoniously slid it in. Well, slid it in is a nice term. He shoved it into my not entirely ready hole eliciting a scream from me as I tried to crawl away. He grabbed me by the back of my shirt though and leaned down over me to kiss my neck soothingly.

'Shh, it's ok boy. Your body will adjust, relax and breathe, let me in,' He slipped a hand around my neck and squeezed gently reminding me of the last time when I'd choked on his cock but he helped me through it and taught me how to please him.

I breathed and relaxed under his touch and he slowly worked his way inside me.

It hurt, I sniffled and whined into the pillow but the deeper he dug into me, the more I needed it. My body awakened on his cock and all my resolve and conflict melted away as he stuffed me. I knew I belonged to him. I knew I needed this.

'Did your girl moan like this when you fucked her?' he asked with interest as he started to slide in and out of me, pressing me down into the arm of the couch.

'No, well, a little, ahhh fuck yeah sir please. Fuck me harder sir,' I begged as he sped up and went deeper.

'Did she beg and whine like you do when I stuff your little pink pussy?' he started chewing on my ear as he rough fucked his boy.

'No sir, never,' I whispered under his assault.

'Did she even feel your tiny boy prick inside her?' he sneered as I had melted from a proud jock straight boy to a sniveling bottom beggar under his touch.

'No, fuck no sir. She probably didn't even feel my pathetic little cock inside her! Is that good enough? Please fuck your boy!' I'd had enough of his taunting but I couldn't deny how he owned me.

'All right boy. I'll give you what you beg for,' He growled against my ear. He pressed me hard into the couch with his body on top of me as he started to fuck me roughly. My cock was hard and rubbed against the leather of the couch arm. It was dripping precum and felt so close to the edge as he rode me on it.

'Fuck fuck! yes! thank you! sir,' I screamed into the pillow that had become my chew toy.

He was pounding into me then, kissing the back of my neck and my ears. He hit all of those little spots as he rode me, investigating my ticklish points.

He reached under my chest and started to play with my nipples. It was another first time sensation added to the pile and pushed my cock past its limit.

'Ahhhh! Fuck! I'm going to cum, sir!' I whined and turned to look back at him. My lips were instantly met with his and he pushed his tongue inside me and pulled me back against his chest as he rode me hard.