Lincoln's Pride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was pumping both ends of me with his cock and tongue in sync and I started to go weak in his hold as my cock began to pump and spray all over the expensive couch.

'Fuhh! Fuhh! Fuhh!' I croaked out around his tongue as I was shooting off and bucking back against him. My hole gripped down on his meat and it must have been just what he needed. He pulled back from the kiss and looked at me with that pained expression of impending spew.

'Me too, fuck that pussy is tight. Fuck yeah cum for daddy,' He sped up then, pounding me so hard that I hit the arm of the couch with my stomach and my still spewing cock.

'Ahhh!' we came together and I felt his cock tense and jerk inside me as he pushed as far as it would go. My hole was aching with fire, but the rest of me was so blissed out that I could ignore it and give in to the waves of pleasure taking me over.

He rode me past my ejaculation and I would have collapsed onto the couch if he hadn't had me tightly secured in his arms. His cock was still shooting off inside me. With each spurt he shoved deeper into me until I felt like it would burst out of my stomach. The pain was starting to take ground from the pleasure. My brain told me to push past it so he could finish seeding me, making me his.

Each time he shot inside me, he came with a loud, 'Ahhh. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' as his hot breath blew over my neck in short bursts. And then he stopped. He held me back against his chest and froze there while his stomach did a few lasts jerks and his seed went off to explore its new home.

'Fuck,' he whispered in a deep primal growl. He turned us around and then laid us down on our sides on the couch with his cock still buried beyond my limits.

'Fuck,' he whispered slower and kissed lightly up my neck.

'Fuck,' he turned my face back towards him at an awkward angle and gave me a look of sleepy pride.

'You kept up with me,' he noted and rubbed a hand lightly over my chest.

I nodded and was rewarded with a kiss to the cheek.

'Good boy. I think this will work well for us,' he gave a slight smile and licked a slow line up my jaw.

'Are you injured?' he finally asked after a few minutes of deep breathing together.

'Yes sir,' I said not bothering to lie. 'But it was worth it.'

'You'll grow to take it more naturally with less force,' he observed.

I nodded and turned my head painfully so our lips could meet. He rubbed my stomach and gave my cock a squeeze. His cock was going back to normal inside me. It was still too big, but it was more flexible and soft. He slowly slid it out of me as a trail of cum gushed out behind it and ran all over the couch.

'I think we ruined the couch,' I said with a laugh, 'I can pay for some from all that money you gave me for training sessions.'

'Trust me, we will ruin much nicer things together,' he laughed and turned me to face him. He held me and we made out for the longest time.

+++++

From that time on we haven't slept a night apart. He helped me finish college and get my internships with European clubs in cities where he worked. I never did get a proper job with it though. I started and even got offers, but then he'd have to travel and I just couldn't let him go.

It's more than a drug, Link. It's like they get so deep inside your head that you're never quite right when they're away. Even right now I can tell you Kamal is finished with the business talk and he's telling stories about what a whiny pain in the ass I am. He'll end it though saying he'd never want anything different and I'm worth it. I can feel his mood. We're connected..." Bren finished and started to stand.

"Will I have that with Samir?" I asked more to myself than to him.

"Dunno, mate. But he certainly has that for you," Bren said and went to slip on a pair of shorts.

I realized I was naked and dripping hard from his story. I wanted nothing more than to find Samir and fall in front of him and beg to be fucked.

"C'mon then, I'm hungry as a black dog and Kamal ordered American in your honor. Don't know what that means, but fuck all if I won't finish," Bren laughed. I found my clothes and dressed as I followed him out to where Kamal and Samir sat drinking in small lounge area with a few files.

I slid down into the seat next to Samir and Bren did the same with Kamal. Samir slipped an arm around my waist and pulled me in for a gentle kiss.

"I'm sorry, sir. I smoked pot and I knew you wouldn't like it and... I'll accept whatever you decide for punishment," I whispered to him so the other two wouldn't hear.

His look softened into a smile and he kissed me harder.

"I know you will, little one. You will take it like the strong man I am proud to call my boy," Samir said with a slightly evil tone to his smile.

I nodded, "Yes sir."

Dinner was barbecue which isn't really a California thing. I wasn't hungry anyways. All through the dinner I kept one hand on his thigh, letting a finger trace the thick outline of his ample, soft cock. He kept looking down with a weird smile and then asking if I was ok.

"I need it," I whispered. He shook his head no and pushed me off but then didn't protest when I touched it again.

We finished after what seemed like an eternity and then made our goodbyes to Kamal and Bren. Kamal kissed my cheeks and told me to be a good boy for my master. Bren hugged me and said we'd talk more since they were going to be in town for a while.

++++

When we got in the car I'd forgotten all about the punishment, but Samir hadn't. His mood changed as soon as we pulled away.

"He's one of my most respected friends and important contacts. You knew this was important to me. Instead of being on your best behavior and trying to make me proud you got high with his cub and took a naked dip in his hot tub," he said when I tried to lean over the console and pet his bulge.

"Wow, when you put it all together it sounds really bad," I said, not understanding the extent of his anger.

"It worked out ok this time, but it could have gone horribly wrong. A slight bit of freedom and you turn to do something Caleb would have done," Samir said coldly. Being compared to his failed relationship stung.

"I'm... I'm sorry, sir," I straightened up and looked down at my lap as he sped towards home.

We didn't speak as he cornered his way through the open city and back up into the hills. I watched the palm lined boulevards give way to narrow steep roads lined with privacy walls and lush gardens that didn't belong in the drought-stricken desert nation.

"Look, Lincoln," he said as he pulled into the garage and turned off the motor. "I know you're young, but you will learn to follow the rules."

"I made a stupid mistake. I wanted to impress Bren. Everyone seemed to glow around him. I didn't want him thinking I was a stupid kid," I said and turned to him. .

"It is not an excuse, come. Let's get this over with," Samir said and slid out of the car.

I followed him through the main house as he said goodnight to Emerson who was in the kitchen and Zaid who was watching TV. Samir made pleasant exchanges with both and I just nodded and kept my eyes on his back.

We got to his apartment and he opened the door for me. He slid out of his shirt and tossed it across the room. He stood there bare-chested and stretched for a minute.

"I forgot how that hash makes me feel," he raised his eyebrows like he was stretching his eyes and then wiped a hand over his face.

"Strip down quickly and come to me," he said and sat down on the bed to watch me. I peeled off my shirt and then my shoes and socks. I slid off my pants and the briefs and then folded everything neatly.

"Quickly, Lincoln. Prolonging it will only make me inflict worse," he advised.

I set my clothes near the couch and padded over to him with my cock limp and my muscles tensed.

"What will you do?" I started, but he grabbed my right forearm and pulled me forward. He used his leg to trip me so I fell into him and he quickly turned me so I was bent over his lap with my ass in the air.

"Oh," I said, knowing what he had planned.

Without warning his right hand came down in the center of my back. He pressed me down against his lap as my cock dangled next to his thigh. I'd normally get hard under his touch, but this wasn't warm or erotic. I had let him down and disobeyed.

His left hand landed with a hard slap against my ass and I yelped and squirmed to get away. It only served to bring another hard smack.

"Ahhh!!," I yelled but stopped squirming and soon felt another smack.

"Aren't you supposed to [SMACK] count?" I whined as the hot burning spread over my cheeks.

"Do [SMACK] You want [SMACK] me to count?" he said without humor.

"AHHH!!" I was screaming now as his smacks got rougher and my ass more tender. "I don't know [SMACK] sir. How many do I [SMACK] get?"

"Until I'm satisfied," he said and took a rest to roughly rub my cheeks. He squeezed them, spreading the aching burn evenly across them. And then with one of his hands he spread my cheeks and put two fingers against my hole. That felt nice until he started to smack against it with his fingers in swift motions.

"AHHHH!!! FUCK!" I screamed and pushed forward on his lap trying to escape the ache. This wasn't playing around anymore.

I felt my face turn red and my eyes teared up. He pulled me back by my shoulder. He did it so easily and it reminded me who the lion was. He went back to smacking my cheeks, now taking turns on each one like he was playing the drums but trying to pop them.

"Please, I'm sorry," I begged and whined as tears rolled down my hot cheeks.

He didn't answer though and went back to just smacking me straight on. I stopped squirming around then, realizing I just wanted this to finish. I was crying and red and burning and snot was running down to my lip, but I tried to compose myself and get through this.

"Please," I sniffed back my drippy nose as he gave a lighter, half-hearted smack, "I'm sorry, sir. I promise I... "

"Promise what?" he stopped, interested in what I had to say.

"I promise that next time I'll put your pride ahead of my own. I'm sorry for not putting you first. You always put me first," I said and finally realized what I had done to deserve punishment.

He held me there for a few minutes rubbing my ass as though he was thinking about my apology.

He let me up then and helped me to my feet. He took my hand and led me, naked and disheveled towards the bathroom. I saw my red, wet face and my tomato-colored ass in the mirror. It hurt my ass to walk and stretch. I knew I'd feel this lesson for a few days.

We showered and he washed me carefully. He kissed me as he gently rubbed a washcloth around my bruised ass and hole as I relaxed into his arms.

"Lincoln, little one," he said when we'd gotten into bed. I was falling asleep against his chest as he rubbed his nose over my hair.

"Yes sir?" I asked with a yawn against his nipple.

"I love you, sweet boy. I hope you have learned your lesson," he kissed my forehead and relaxed back against the bed as I closed my eyes to his heartbeat.

"Yes sir. Love you too," I mumbled against his furry chest.

+++

I am going to give this story a rest for a time until I get some more inspiration for it. Thank you for reading it!