All Comments on 'Lincoln's Pride Ch. 10'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
UBERtoesUBERtoesabout 8 years ago
The deepest level of intimacy two people can share

This is the hottest yet, Emri. I'd give it 10 stars if I could.

Dragonfly424Dragonfly424about 8 years ago
So great!!!

I think this is the best yet. You really resolved the tension around Zaid and also resolved the issue around Link giving up a part of himself to be in the relationship. This chapter was so sexy and well put together and I feel like I recognized the link of the earliest chapters. Well done!!!! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great job. Love the pussy talk. Lincoln need to understand that He is the girl in the relationship and has a pussy for Samir to fuck and other men to desire. More pussy talk please. I wish there were some between Emerson and Ali. Or in your new story

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 8 years ago

I'm fascinated by the contradictions in this chapter. Lincoln doesn't even realize. He's young and he's just not getting it. People keep telling him, but it's not sinking in. It'll be interesting when he does.

I'm the opposite of Anon. If Lincoln doesn't like "pussy," Samir should respect that and use another word. Yes, I know I now sound like I don't get it, but I do, LOL.

Glad you decided to continue with this story. :0)

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 8 years ago

Oh, and Samir wasn't upset when he found Lincoln home alone. Progress?

tarzanacidetarzanacideabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Thanks for your comments, everyone. I love knowing how people see this.

Geemeedee- you are probably the most caught up on my stories since you read them on several sites. Link does know what the family intends, but he also has his own goals and is going to push past all that. He is also changing from chapter one and I hope I showed that progress. Thanks for all the feedback! :)

-Em

laxbearlaxbearalmost 8 years ago
Amazing Story Line

I stumbled across this site - and story - just a few days ago and was immediately captured by the the plot lines, the characters and their dialogue. I travel often in the Middle East and the characters ring so true. Please - please continue the adventure! Well done habibi...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please finish

This is such a well written, great read. Please come back to it and finish!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES