All Comments on 'Lincoln's Pride Ch. 11'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dancing

Thank you......Thank you.....Thank you......am super hyped just seeing de update.. . .I thought u ve given up on dis story. ..thank u for going back to it.....ok am now going to read the story. .lol

EroticChocolateEroticChocolateover 7 years ago
Soo

So damn happy to see this series updated.....I love all your series. I don't know if it's just me but I be feeling as though I'm right in the story with the characters feeling all their emotions and everything. You are a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Smiling

So happy you are back to this story. I love Lincoln! I do hope that Samir's jealousy and Lincoln's hesitation with Bilaal is an indication that Samir and Lincoln will become monogamous. I read your other story on another website and enjoy that, too, for its raw sexuality. This story, for me, is more of a slow seduction and dawning understanding of their need for each other. Please consider the romance you are weaving. Let these two be exclusive. Now to ponder the implications of Caleb's arrival..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First reaction

So my first reaction when I saw Lincoln's Pride on the list was "No F**ng way! I was so excited. Thank you, thank you for writing another chapter. This is my second favorite after Emerson. Please do not wait so long next time to give us another chapter. I really thought you had given up on that story.

-VL

UnicornofLoveUnicornofLoveover 7 years ago
Love Your Writing

You are a brilliant writer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

u re an amazing writer... .I wish wat happened between Lincoln and Bilaal didn't happen......thank you for coming back

tarzanacidetarzanacideover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Thank you everyone! I know readers like very monogamous couples. I get that comment a lot on here and on nifty, but this series has a little different dynamic and I think it works for them. Samir knows Lincoln is young and wants him to have different experiences so that when he chooses Samir he does so without regrets.

I promise that Noah's Starship and Emerson and the Lion will always be monogamous... well unless my boyfriend cheats on me since that's who Navid is based on.

Thanks or your comments everyone! I really do read and think about all of them. Positive or negative, it's how I grow as a writer and I appreciate when people take the time to read and evaluate my stuff.

-Emri

DakkanDakkanover 7 years ago
🚞👬

I really enjoy all of your stories and hope I am not reading too much into your comment. Will there be more to Emerson's story as well?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES