Linda Formed Her Own Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime during the day she had me in the shower, and I do mean 'had' me! She kept the black cock busy in there too, I was on my knees sucking and worshipping it, it was in my pussy, and she told me that in the morning it was going up my ass. That frightened me, Jeff and I had talked about it, but had put it off because I was always unsure. Now I was being told, no questions asked, it was going in, end of!

At a quarter to nine, the phone rang, Marion picked it up, I couldn't not been able to because I was still bound. She held it to my ear and I said breathily, "Hello?"

"Is my mom there please, she left a message for me to call earlier, but I've just seen it." It was her son Brandon.

"Yes," I said, "here you are." Marion took the phone from me, and they chatted for a minute, after a few yes's and no's, she hung up and turned back to me.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she told me, "things are really good."

Marion settled beside me and then the phone rang again, this time it was Jeff. She held the phone again for me, while her other hand went into my pussy, her fingers seeking me out immediately. Jeff and I exchanged all the usual things, missing you, love you, etc etc.

Marion whispered into my other ear, "Tell him I'm here Linda, go on, tell him, tell him what I'm doing to you." Her thumb grazed over my clit and I squeaked.

Jeff picked up on that right off, "What are you up to Linda, and don't lie to me," and there was a smile in his voice, "I know you, and I know that squeak you just made."

"Jeff," I stammered, he knew me too well.

"Come on darling, tell me, I'm your loving husband, right?"

"Tell him Linda," Marion's soft voice was in my ear, and she flicked my clit again, bringing out my famous squeak once more.

Not thinking, or even knowing what I was saying, I told him. "I met a woman Jeff, and now I'm in our bed Jeff with her darling, I did tell you, please don't be angry, I love you darling I do, I do."

"Who?"

"And she black and beautiful you know," I continued, "it is what we talked about, please Jeff don't be angry with me Jeff, please?" There was silence at the other end. "Jeff are you still there darling?" I begged, Marion flicked my clit twice more. I loved and hated her at the same time.

"Yes I am you scheming little minx," he grunted on the phone, "why didn't you tell me about this, you wait until I get home, you sexy little harlot!" Did he have a sudden hard on I thought?

Marion heard everything, she was grinning from ear to ear. "Oh Jeff I am so happy, this is, or was rather, more of a surprise to me that it is to you, I can tell you that." I told him happily. I explained everything except to say who my beautiful black mistress was.

That was his next question, "So," he said after listening to it all, I explained almost every detail. "Who is it then, I need to know, come on Linda out with it." Marion nodded her head, she was more sure of me that I was.

"Marion," I whispered.

"Marion? Marion who?" he said, then he stopped, he was guessing. "Marion, not Marion, from next door, it isn't, it can't be! Well," he told me, "That beats fucking hen racing." I felt so relieved, and so so happy.

Marion took the phone away from me, and started speaking to my shocked husband.

"Hi Jeff, its Marion here, how are you, I hope you don't mind me keeping Linda company while you are so far away do you?"

I heard Jeff say to her, "Well I have to admit Marion it's not the phone call I was expecting to be having. But no I don't mind at all. But I'll want to see you both when I get back on Tuesday, okay?"

"You can count on Jeff, that's a given," she told him gleefully, "I'll give you back to Linda now, so bye bye, and I'll see you Tuesday."

She put the phone next to my ear, and we discussed my new situation, he was happy with it, but disappointed it had happened in his absence, I told him it wasn't planned, that it had just happened. I swore my undying love, in between the few squeaks Marion emitted from me, Jeff laughed and told me to save some for him. I promised him a lot more than that.

Marion and I talked for a while, then she climbed over me facing away and settled her hot black rounded ass on my face, I licked and sucked, I even poked my tongue into her little hole. She screwed me with my nipples.

I was dying to cum, she would get my clit then leave it, it was torture waiting for her, but again, I had no choice. Then she got hold of my knees and lifted me up and held me there. I couldn't see my legs but I must have looked like the letter V. Then something changed, something fastened around my ankles, I wondered what it was, I felt my legs being pushed even further towards my head. I saw my toes appear over Marion's shoulders.

Then the biggest shock of my entire life occurred. A cock wound its way right into me, or another strap on thing, I didn't know. It wasn't Marion, she was sitting happily on my face forcing me to suck and lick her, which I was more than delighted to do. But this was definitely a cock, it wasn't her strappy thing, oh no, this was a cock alright. And did I care, did I hell!

I was being screwed, fucked, whatever you want, raped even, who gave a fuck? I didn't. I came immediately; it smashed its way through me. "Marion!" I cried to her, she lifted her ass a little, and there between my legs with his cock right into me all the way and smiling was.

Her good looking eighteen year old son Brandon, I had known early on that he fancied me, what boy his age wouldn't? Especially with him being black, and me being the classic sexy married blond. He screwed me like only a young man can, fervently, powerfully, with huge long strokes, he mashed himself into me and I felt him cum, it was hot, I could feel the spurts.

That made me cum with him and for him, Marion above me was forgotten for now. Brandon had my full attention, I was being forcibly screwed by the black man I had talked to Jeff about, even if he was younger than we had imagined. I really did have the fabulous black cock in me, it was no longer a wild fantasy, it was real. Fortunately I was also on the pill, Jeff and I had decided that children were not on the agenda for the first 5 to 6 years of our marriage.

So I bodily welcomed the barrage of mountainous cum he injected into me. He seemed to cum forever, then he slowed and stopped. And sadly I watched his lovely black cock from under Marion's ass slide from my pussy. I was in for one more shock too, Marion peeled away and lay beside me.

"I knew you wanted that Linda, and don't worry, he is safe, and so are you, I swear that on my life." I watched from afar as Brandon, completely naked, lay down next to his mother. He leaned over and kissed her, and I mean, he really really did kiss her. They were locked in a deep lovers embrace.

I must have looked a real picture, lying there, tied up, mouth wide open in full total shock. 'Were they lovers too?' It was a question I wanted to know the answer to.

"Yes Linda, we have sex regularly, we love each other, he seduced me, and I'm so happy he did too. I wouldn't swap him for the world." It was too much, "But Marion, what, erm, when, what, oh god I don't know what to say. I am completely dumbfounded."

"Yes Linda, I can see that, and you need to get your head around it. So Brandon will go home now, and he'll pop over tomorrow so we can chat peacefully about it, okay?" Brandon kissed his mother so passionately, it almost made me jealous, then he jumped over her and kissed me too. He wrapped me up, held me tight and smooched me tenderly. I didn't stop him, I didn't even try I was too stunned.

When he had gone I started asking questions, questions I should have already known the answers to.

"Marion, how old are you, where is your husband, have you got one, where is Brandon's father, are you divorced, how do you support yourself. And to top it off, how on earth did Brandon seduce you as you say he did, and then you are here with me, are you bisexual?"

"Right," Marion said, "first, I am thirty six, I don't have a husband, and I never will have. Brandon's father was on his toes the day I told him I was pregnant, and I've never seen him since, thank god. How do I support myself? I have my own money thank you. How did Brandon seduce me, that's easy, I wanted him to so I let him have me in my own bed, after I told him I had a headache to get him into it. And am I bisexual, yes I am, and you were my number one target after you told me of your fantasy's, great isn't it? Anything else you want to know Linda?"

"Yes Marion, can you untie me please, I'm aching like hell here," I told her and laughed. She laughed too, and with a little rub and a massage I felt good.

"Marion," I said, "Brandon, I'm not too sure about it, er him I mean."

"Yes I know Linda, I arranged it, I wanted you to at least have the chance to fulfil your fantasy, and the safest way was him. You see I can control him, I'm not sure about someone else, understand?"

I did, "Yes Marion I do, you and me, yes, Jeff will go for that I know he will. But I don't think he'll go for Brandon, do you understand that?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, "I'm with you Linda, and as it happens Brandon is going to college in two weeks time so I can keep him away from you. But that's if you can keep yourself away from him, he does have what you want though doesn't he?" Then she made a jacking motion with her hand, and giggled uncontrollably.

After more aimless chatting we went to sleep, Jeff called me at 6am just to ask if Marion was still there, I told him she was and we were sleeping. "I have the biggest hard on Linda," he told me. I felt for his plight.

"Don't worry darling, you will get more than you can handle when you come home I promise you." I said.

Marion nudged me and mouthed, "And I do too!" I sniggered and Jeff heard me.

"Was that Marion?" he said.

"Yes Jeff it was, and she promises you the same too!" I told him sweetly. He told he couldn't wait to get home as quickly as possible.

I went back to sleep and struggled awake. I blearily looked at the clock, it was 9.40am. Fingers fastened to my nipple, 'Hmmmm,' I thought, thats nice. I moved into her backwards, that's when I felt the cock, "Ah," I moaned, and it slid up from behind into me. Soon I was moving, moaning and groaning, it was so good, it filled me to the top.

Her arms around me were holding me there while she fucked me, made love to me, and made me cum. I had several orgasms again. She pulled it out and I rested for a moment, then I turned over and came face to face with Brandon! I was speechless. He took the next action, suddenly I was on my back, he was on me, and his cock, his beautiful black cock was leg deep in me once more. I had no argument, no response other than to call his name and to tell him to fuck me to death. It was a demand I had never had before, and an order I had never issued.

I had my legs over him, he was in my own death grip, he was going nowhere until he had filled me and my dream fully. I had my nails fixed into his back, I dug them in as hard and as far as I could while administered to me. I got the return because he went at me like a madman, he battered me, he hammered me, and now it was I who was hanging on for dear life.

I came all over the place as he massacred my body, his mother had done a brilliant job on him. I was thinking there can't be a woman alive who could handle this constantly, I already knew I wouldn't be able to. Brandon barged into me, and agin I felt the hot cum drifting into me, again I blessed my pill. He lay with me for a while, kissing me and telling me how much his mom thought of me. Saying I was the nicest person she had ever met. I was flattered and flabbergasted at the same time.

Then he went, he got dressed, blew me a kiss and left, and I never saw him again before he left for college. I was glad about that, his young cock was something I really didn't want to get too used to. I valued my marriage believe it or not. Marion and I had a whale of my time and we both were looking forward to having Jeff at home with us for a while, at least until his next trip to wherever that may be.

12