Linda Morris - Lesbian Jailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a fantastic lover," she sighed.

"You're not so bad yourself," I responded, with a smile, before then kissing my way down to her neck & shoulders, before then yanking off the skimpy bra covering her luscious tits so that I could then concentrate on those sexy, perfectly-formed breasts, which I devoured... licking, kissing, & sucking on them!

Again, I had her squirming and bucking her gorgeous young body as the pleasure of being enjoyed like this, by another woman, consumed her. My mouth then nibbled, kissed, & licked its way down her firm, taut stomach and was soon pressed up against her pussy, causing her to squeal with delight.

"You have an amazing mouth," she told me, after I finally came up for air. "I never knew it could be like this... having sex with another woman... being fucked like this... it's all so incredible!"

"You're welcome," I laughed, getting up and gazing down at her beautiful nude young body. "You're not afraid of me anymore?"

She blushed.

"Are you going to be leaving me now?"

"No... I'm all signed out for the evening," I whispered, leaning down to kiss her. "Would you like me to stay with you?"

"Could you... please?"

"Of course I can," I laughed. "But let me get my keys so that I can unlock those handcuffs... your arms must be pretty uncomfortable right now."

"No... not at all," she whispered. "I kind of like being like this."

I smiled and then started kissing her again.

We both then fell asleep together, my arms possessively holding her, although I awoke in the middle of the night and once again positioned her onto her face & knees so that I could fuck her again doggy-style. Her moaning indicated that she was fine with it.

*****

At 6:00 am I awoke her a second time, this time so that I could move her to an unoccupied holding cell so that the day-shift wouldn't wonder where she'd disappeared to when they did their morning rounds.

"Your lawyer should be here within the hour," I told her, "to get you out of here."

"Thank you, Linda," she whispered. "For everything."

"It was my pleasure, Maddie," I responded, meaning that sincerely.

"Will I be seeing you again?"

"I don't know... do you think you'll ever return to 'Charli's Place' without your stuck-up girlfriends?"

She blushed.

"I don't know... maybe... but, if I do... will you ask me to dance?"

"You can count on it," I replied.

We both smiled warmly at one another before softly kissing good-bye. I squeezed her ass one last time. She laughed.

12