All Comments on 'Linda Needs It Ch. 01'

by Linda59

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Sexy!

I want you to be my Mommy, Linda!

mikej2358mikej2358over 15 years ago
So hot

mmmmmm Linda I wish I was inide you right now, that was so hot, u seducing your son, and fucking him, now you are looking to do his brother.

epiphany65epiphany65over 15 years ago
Excellent!

Wonderful first impression of your writing. It was equally well-written and erotic. I'll be looking for more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Son's alway love their MOM's

Hey Linda Great story and I hope there will be more for I am a mother lover. I went from washing her back to remove the coconut oil to giving back rubs and foot massages to her catching me dressed in her clothes and beating off and thats when things changed forever. Hurry with the next story and maybe make it posssible for a private message

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 15 years ago
I liked it but I have a few suggestions/comments

First your style of writing is way too fast. I feel like I am reading cliff notes instead of the novel. Slow it down a bit, work on the build up, and add more descriptions of everything: juices, size, taste, etc. That really adds to the fun.

Second, don't listen to people about the size thing. For the fact is there are people that big, and even bigger, and there are those that small. I don't get why people are so bothered by that, and I will have my contact information here if anyone wants to discuss that.

Third, and this was the buzz kill for me. Incest and gay sex are two different things. Meaning while many woman may have fantasies about gay incest, it's my opinion/preference that if you are reading an incest story, then keep it just that. I hate when I start reading a story, and then they go into something gay like a kid getting sucked off by his buddy. Just not my cup of tea, and would at least like a for warning in the beginning saying this has incest, male one male references, and so on. Other than that just keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Mother/son story

Excellent mother-son incest story. It was sexually arousing for me and that is what readers come to this site to get. Keep writing. Have the main character fuck the other son and maybe even do a threesome with them. Give details of the sexual action. Especially the orgasm. Well done. More. More.

nolanknolankover 15 years ago
More

Needs to be continued seems to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More.

There must be more chapters, mom has to have tim's friends now she has flashed them and keith when he gets home from college. well done, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
expansion

Great situations. Slow down a little and enjoy the ride - more details.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Great story for a first time author

Perhaps the pace was a little fast. Mom could have built up slower (as is usually the way in real life - it does not just happen so fast). Nevertheless you have really captured the feeling many mothers have for their sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Waitasecond

Toally unblieveable If wr should be eighteen or over

to read this stuff. Should thaT NOT ALSO be

a requiremwnt of the authors??????????

.

gotranegotraneover 15 years ago
Great Story!

Great story for starting out, although I've already read your latest that brought me to this one. The one thing that you can improve on, is your self image. So what, you've lived a while, what's wrong with that? Telling your age is fine, but don't call yourself "old". That's a part of the fun! Also, being a pantyhose fan, I'd love to see them "included" in future stories! Other than that, keep writing, and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well Done !!

I'm a mom myself and I have had thoughts of my own son alot as he has grown. I've seen him peek at me when geting dressed and I have even put on a bit of show for him. Your story is alot like my own thoughts. Keep up the great work. JOAN @ The JERSEY SHORE

tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
Wankers

Get over this thing of nine or ten inch cocks, it spoils the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Off to a good start........

You're off to a good start. Now, SLOW IT DOWN. Next. try to make the story more believable - - get out of the 10" dick and that kind of childish thinking. You're too good for that! Finally, don't start one of these without a great follow-up story ready - - this story has many directions to which it can unfold. Best to you........

lorencinolorencinoalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

You are hot, Linda!

iwant2pleaseuiwant2pleaseuover 10 years ago
I Love it

It takes a real woman to fuck her son and you are a real woman

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
and she got it

I suppose it's all right for an opening chapter. I hope future ones are more developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another home run !

You stepped up to the plate, and with a swing of your pen, you knocked this story out of the park. Kudos !!!

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
With my cunt walls contracting around him, I felt his dick start to jerk and then the wonderful heat of his sperm flooding me .... deep inside me. It was earth-shattering and I couldn't stop cumming.

What Tim's mother discovers is what's what plenty of moms find out to their surprised delight the first time they're fucked by their own boy--that big hard cock he's grown between his legs is the best news their cunt's ever had. At his age, it's the stiffest cock around of course, and it's backed up by a pair of hot young balls that never quit. Plus, like lots and lots of sons, Tim's been enthralled for years by his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. When he gets the chance to stick his cock up inside it, he shows all his energy and drive and wild boyish enthusiasm. In other words, he fucks the living shit out of his mother. Mom has the by far best cums of her life, and Tim unloads his young balls, shooting his mother a huge twatful of creamy sperm. Tim and his mom both agree that her cunt walls look perfect painted a nice sticky white.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Good start. I liked the way the language became more graphic the further into the story you got.

John558John558over 9 years ago
FANTASTIC

You have done it again. I really love this story, it is so realistic, so exciting and from a mother's point of view written by a woman. Thanks for sharing with us readers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Such a great Mother, he is so lucky.

Linda I loved your story Would love to have you as my mom and have you teach me everything. Would you email me?

eclipse122112@yahoo.com

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Wow!

What a naughty story you have weaved Linda;) If I had a mother with a filthy mind as yours and an amazing body to match,I'll NEVER want to leave the bedroom with you,let alone the house! Thank you,loved both parts of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Stars!

Red hot!

Reminds me of a road trip I took with my mother during my senior year of high school. I was visiting a college in central Texas and we spent the night in Austin at a hotel the night before my interview. She introduced me to sex that night and made me a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You had me until the end where the son talks about being gay. That lost it for me. Until then it was hot.

KitschshamanKitschshamanover 1 year ago

Such as story ... you had me, though of myself as Tim, felt everything ... thank you. I'd appreciate it if you'd read some of mine. thanks ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLinda59@Linda59
Retired Teacher. Husband spends more time playing golf than attending to my needs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES