All Comments on 'Linda Opens Wider'

by oldfogey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beutiful Fuck.

I have seen my wife being fucked by a huge cock. Believe it when I say huge because it was huge and my 8 incher paled in comparison. The huge tool belonged to my maternal uncle T and I had seen it on earlier occasions as he was the one who taught me masturbation and taught me to fuck with his wife M as the teacher. I had seen him on occasions fuck M and when I went into M after him she never felt me at all as he was huge and measured over 12 inches and over Four Inches round. My wife wanted to experience some novelty and during the course of one of his visits when he had come alone and was sleeping at our place I asked my wife to sample his tool and then on she was hooked. She said thatshe experienced a feeling of fulness that was uncomparable and his cock reached where nothing had reached before and she really was crazy for his visits to fuck him although she was streched for days after his fucks. She still remembers his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You not only old fogey but senile.

When are you going to pass away??

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Why the delay?

Hard to believe the Bull waited that long to contact, then more to talk, before actually meeting with Sweetie! Other than that, it sounds hot! Perhaps a bit too much, but this IS fiction, I think! Good job!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Almost

Almost as bad as Miguel. Amost. Both write about cucks and whores, but this guy knows more words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She waits until the next tape...

to tell him there's no need for him to return.

I can't imagine why so many view cucks as idiot fools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A pity oldfogey did not die young...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous