Linda's Arresting Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Constable Fisher returned with a thick lever paddle. He lightly tapped the paddle on the bound girl's buttocks, taking aim. The Judge and the spectators waited for the most entertaining part of today's proceedings to begin.

Linda braced for the first stroke and tried to relax her buns. "John, you've treated me nicely while having me in custody, and you've got something in return, please don't punish me very hard!" she pleaded silently.

John raised the paddle. "Whack!!" The implement rushed through the air, and Linda gasped as her buttocks exploded in pain. The young woman learned that Constable Fisher takes his job seriously. In other words, her bottom cheeks will be vigorously paddled.

Stroke Two! Three! Four! Five! Linda took the first eight swats relatively well, even though each of them stung a lot. The girl moaned and shifted her hips after every stroke, but managed to keep her squirming to a minimum.

The heavy paddle was landing on Linda's bare buns every ten or twelve seconds. By the tenth stroke, her reserve broke down. The hapless girl cried out after every stroke, thrashed in her bonds, and wiggled her bottom in futile attempts to ease the pain. Linda knew that she is giving quite a show for the whole audience, but she could not help it. John kept smacking the girl's bare bottom with full force, ignoring her pleas for mercy and just making sure that her buttocks are reddened evenly.

Finally, all the requisite 25 stokes were given, and Linda's ordeal ended. John untied the girl's feet, unfastened the belt pinning her to the trestle, and then undone her hand restrains. Linda sprang up, and her hands flew to her punished bottom. She stood there with her skirt still bunched up, rubbing her hot cheeks.

"Constable Fisher, please cuff the young lady's hands in front," the Judge said. "She does not have the rubbing privilege."

John produced his handcuffs. Linda traced her bottom cheeks one last time, and held her hands out in front. John handcuffed the young lady and led her closer to the Judge. He made Linda turn around, presenting her red, well-punished buttocks for the Judge's close inspection.

Judge Bonner nodded approvingly: "That's exactly how a naughty girl's bottom should look like, once she is dealt with! Thank you for your service, Constable Fisher. I'd like you to keep Miss Greene in handcuffs for a few more minutes, to help her reflect on the punishment she has just received. After that, she is free to go."

***

Constable Fisher adjusted Linda's skirt and led her out of the courtroom. "John, you really know how to paddle a girl!" she exclaimed as they walked back to the holding area. "I won't be sitting comfortably for a week!"

"Didn't you deserve a good paddling, Linda?" the officer smiled.

Once they were alone in the holding area, John produced a small mirror. He lifted the hem of Linda's skirt, and held the mirror to help her survey her punished buttocks.

"This is horrible. My ass hasn't been that red since the high school!" Linda said. Then she smiled and continued: "But I am not mad at you John. You just did your job. By the way, do you mind un-cuffing me? I learned my lesson!"

John released the young woman from the handcuffs, and returned her bag with clothes to her. "You are free to go Linda, and your panties privilege is restored," he said. "By the way, my shift is over, we can leave the courthouse together."

To his delight, Linda made no attempt to get her panties from the bag and put them on. "I leave nearby. Would you like to come over?" she asked.

"Sure, that's very nice of you," John responded.

***

Once they entered Linda's apartment, she led him to the living room and whispered: "John, did you bring your handcuffs by any chance?" John produced the cuffs. The naughty girl eagerly turned around and placed her hands behind her back.

John handcuffed Linda, then hugged and kissed her. The young lady kissed him back and said: "You should be gentle, John, but not too gentle. Show me who is the boss!"

John moved an armchair to the middle of the room and made Linda stand behind it facing forward. The girl resisted playfully but John quickly forced her down, pushing her shoulders down with one hand and pulling her cuffed hands up with the other.

Linda made no attempts to stand up while John released his cock and slipped a condom on, but her thighs remained clenched together. John was tempted to spank the girl for naughtiness and disobedience. He decided against that, as Linda's buttocks were still very sore from the paddling she received in the courtroom. Instead, he forced Linda's legs apart by pushing his knee between her thighs.

"It will take more than a few sessions with my cock to fully rehabilitate this beautiful criminal," John thought, driving his shaft into her wet pussy.

12