Linda's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lindat817
Lindat817
3,185 Followers

In the following two weeks Mark and I had to resort to mutual masturbation over the phone to satisfy our insatiable sexual appetites for each other. Now these conversations frequently included mentions of Anne and I going down on each other, or Mark fucking Anne, or Tom fucking me. Nothing seemed to be off limits while we were on the phone. All of this only increased the anticipation that he and I had for his return. Mark did speak with Tom several times over the following weeks and told him the edited version of his night with Anne and me. He told me that Tom was "stoked" to get home and see if there was any way that he might be able to emulate what Mark had the opportunity to live out.

Of course, Anne and I spoke frequently also. I updated her on Mark's and Tom's conversation and assured her that my only interest was in helping she and Tom fulfill their mutual fantasies.

The day that Mark and Tom were to return home couldn't come fast enough for me. Anne and I spoke almost every day and I knew that she was both nervous and excited too. We had already decided that she and Tom would join us for dinner the night he came home. When that Friday finally rolled around, the hands on the clock moved like slow molasses. I worked from home that day, as did Anne – although "work" hardly described my day. My mind was on little else than having my son home with me and sharing my bed that night.

Mark came bursting through the back door about 4:00 that afternoon and I greeted me with a kiss that curled my toes. His hands were all over me and I could already feel his hard cock press against me. I had already showered and changed to the clothes I was to wear that evening, choosing a loose short skirt and button up blouse over my matching white lingerie. The panties and bra that I had chosen were especially feminine, made of silk with a pretty lace pattern. The bra was sheer enough that my hard nipples were evident as Mark ran his hands over them as we kissed just inside the back door leading to the garage. I so wanted to fuck him right there, but knew we had a limited amount of time until Tom and Anne joined us so we had to content ourselves with kissing and grinding against each other in the breakfast area with our clothes on for the time being.

Mark showered and dressed and ran to the store for some last minute items for dinner and returned just before Tom and Anne came through the back door.

"Knock, knock," she called out as they entered. "Look who I have," she beamed, obviously happy and proud to show off her handsome son.

"Hey Mrs. T," Tom said as I approached them.

I greeted both of them with a kiss on the cheek and the boys stood around the kitchen, catching us up on their college lives as Anne and I put dinner together. Anne looked very cute in her short skirt and pullover top. I smiled to myself wondering if she had chosen her lingerie as carefully as I had. We let the boys drink beer while she and I shared a bottle of wine. Both of us were so giddy, and probably a little nervous about how the night may play out, that the wine flowed a little faster than the beer, but no one cared.

Dinner was pasta with a light cream sauce with various vegetables mixed in. Not too heavy, but filling. We sat at the table for probably thirty minutes after we had all finished just laughing and talking. Our boys had grown into such handsome and sweet men that I couldn't help but feel proud as we visited.

I told the boys to pick out a DVD for us to watch on our big screen while Anne and I cleaned up. While they were looking through the collection, Anne and I finally had a chance to visit alone.

"Did Tom say anything about his conversation with Mark?" I asked in a hushed tone, washing the dishes.

"No," she giggled. "But I noticed him eyeing me as soon as he walked in and could feel how hard he was when he hugged me. It was all I could do to keep from jumping him as soon as he walked in the door."

"I know," I laughed along with her. "When Mark kisses me like he did when he came home I just want to rip off his clothes and bend over the table and let him do me right there."

We both laughed at the visual of him and me fucking like animals at the very table we had just finished eating on. It probably wasn't as funny as we made it seem, but the wine helped make it funnier.

By the time we finished, the boys had put the movie on and had turned off all of the lights except one lamp. Between the lamp and the television, there was enough light to cover the room, but it was noticeably darker than earlier. Tom and Anne sat on the sofa while Mark and I shared an oversized chair that had an ottoman in front of it. There was just enough room for the two of us and Mark put his arm around me as the credits began to roll. I snuggled close to him.

The furniture was arranged in such a way that each couple could see the other out of the corners of our eyes even while looking at the screen, but neither had a direct view of the other without an obvious head turn. I could see that Tom was sitting in the corner of the sofa and Annie had taken her shoes off and put her feet up on the couch, leaning against Tom. He had followed Mark's cue and put his arm around her. It was like we were all in high school, sharing a movie, I silently smiled to myself.

For the first fifteen minutes or so, there appeared to be no movement or noise coming from either Anne and Tom or Mark and me. That changed when I felt Mark's hand slide off of my shoulder and move further down so that he now had his entire hand over my breast on the outside of my shirt. I sighed and moved a little so that I was now more facing him, my right leg over the top of his leg and my head more in his shoulder. This allowed him a little easier access to handle my tit and he began to move his fingers back and forth against my engorged nipple.

I secretly glanced over at Tom to see if he or his mom were aware of our shifting position and could see Tom openly staring at us with his mouth slightly open, watching his best friend paw at his mother's tit. His hand hadn't moved from Annie's shoulder and she appeared to be staring blankly at the screen. I know that she was aware of Mark's movements because she appeared to be fidgeting trying to keep from clamping her hand over her pussy to relieve herself.

"They're watching us," I whispered to Mark. "Let's see how they like this." Keeping his hand on my breast, I tilted my face up and kissed him. At first it was just a small kiss on the lips, like a mother may kiss her son. But in a nanosecond it escalated to both of us swirling our tongues in each other's mouth.

"God," I heard either Tom or Anne whisper. I couldn't distinguish which and, at the moment, didn't care. I loved to kiss my son like this and it was even more exciting with his fingers strumming my nipple through my shirt and another couple watching.

When we broke our kiss several minutes later, both Mark and I looked over at Tom and Anne and they were both lost in a deep kiss. Her skirt had ridden up so that her panties were in plain sight in the dimly lit room and Tom's hands were cupping her ass as she rubbed her pussy against his leg.

Mark and I smiled at each other and began to make out again, this time with no inhibitions. I unbuttoned my blouse and let him kiss and nibble at my neck and chest. I had no embarrassment when I let out a loud groan as he deftly unsnapped my bra and pushed it up so that he could suck on my nipple in front of our best friends.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Tom was mimicking Mark's moves and Anne was in such a state of ecstasy that she wasn't looking at Mark or me. She had a look of pure lust in her eyes and it was directed solely at her son. Tom had the same wild eyed look, but I could see him glancing over at us every so often. I smiled to myself that either he was trying use us as a gauge to see how far he and Mark could push the boundaries or he was trying to sneak a look at my bare tits.

Mark appeared to be concentrating solely on my body, his mouth on my nipple and his hand now sliding up my thigh, but I knew that he would love to get another look at Annie's beautiful body as soon as her clothes started coming off. So would I, I smiled to myself.

The sound of the movie was relegated to background noise as Tom and Annie's moans increased in volume. I turned my head to see that he had now moved Annie to her back on the couch, pushing her top up, along with her bra and was sucking on her nipple as Mark was doing to me. Anne had her hand on the back of his head, stroking his hair as her head was thrown back relishing the moment now that she had exposed her bare breasts to her son. Her legs were spread and his hard cock, still in his pants, was obviously pressing against her panties. As I watched, she took his face in her hands and pulled him up, kissing him as if he were her lover and not her son. I was so happy for her. She was living out her fantasy as I had with Mark.

Now that they appeared to be in a world of their own, my attention focused back on my son. I pulled back from him and sat up a bit as I pulled his shirt off and began unsnapping his shorts and pulling them down. His beautiful, hard cock strained against his boxers and I couldn't wait to get my lips around it. I threw my blouse and bra to the ground and rolled over so that I could pull my skirt off. Now he and I were only in our underwear and I straddled him, kissing him like Tom and Annie were. Mark's hands glided from my ass to my back to my hair, then back down to my ass again, pulling my pussy tight against his dick.

"God mom," he breathed into my ear. "I want to fuck you so badly."

"Me too baby," I gasped. "But first I have something I want to do."

With that I slid down his chest, grabbing his boxers as I went down, sliding them down and off his legs. I didn't even bother to see where I threw them and let my gaze lock on to his hard cock clearly visible in the dim light, a bead of cum oozing out of the top. I was in between his spread legs, kneeling on the ottoman, the sides of my tits and ass were on display for Tom and Anne if they cared to look. I reached out and grabbed Mark's dick and held it in my hand for just a moment to admire it and from the corner of my eye could see Tom and Annie watching. I bent down and took him deeply into my mouth. I smiled to myself when I heard three distinct groans from in front and to the side of me.

Mark's hands went to my head and held both of them there as his dick slid in and out of my mouth. I looked up at him and his eyes were alternating between watching me and them on the couch. I couldn't see what they were doing, but from the sounds and the smell of pussy in the air, knew that it must be quite a show. As I had done the last time he was home, I reached back and took my panties off and wrapped them around Mark's cock to assist as I sucked him, stroking him in rhythm with my mouth moving up and down. Just as I felt him in the early stages of cumming, I backed off and let him cool down while I turned my head to see what my best friend and her son were doing.

I wasn't surprised to see that they had joined us in shedding all of their clothes as well. Annie was now on her knees in front of Tom, her panties wrapped around his cock as she sucked on him too. Tom had a glazed over look watching her and looking at my naked body and back to her. I could see that Mark and I were setting the tone for the evening since they appeared to be following our lead in whatever we did. I handed my wet panties to Mark and he smelled them and tasted them while we both watched. Since Anne's back was to me, I knew that she didn't know that Mark and I were now watching the two of them, me still stroking Mark slowly keeping him ready to fuck me, but not fast enough that he was going to cum in my hand.

I turned back to my son, the crotch of my panties were in his hand pressed against his nose and mouth, his dick hard as steel in my hand, oozing little droplets of cum.

"You like mommy's panties baby?" I asked Mark, loud enough so that everyone in the room could hear. I wanted Annie to know what we were doing. "I think you like playing with them while you watching Anne suck her son, don't you? I like it too. But right now I need you to fuck me baby. Get down on the floor with me."

Mark quickly slid out of the chair and got on his knees behind me. I was on all fours, facing Annie and Tom. I wanted to be fucked while I watched her fuck her son for the first time.

I didn't have to wait long.

Annie scrambled to turn around and straddle Tom, who was still sitting on the couch. She was facing us, her back to Tom, and I saw her reach down and hold his hard cock straight up as she poised above it. God, it was a beautiful cock. Even in the dim light I could see how tiny her fingers looked wrapped around it. The look on Annie's face told me she was ready for this moment. She looked as if she was glowing.

I turned to Mark and said simply "Fuck me honey."

As Mark pushed his dick into me I turned back and watched as Annie sat on her son's cock. In the same moment we were both fucking our sons. I smiled at Annie and she managed a weak smile, but her eyes closed as she felt him slide in and out of her. She reached up with one of her hands and pulled on her nipple as she bounced in a slow movement on him. I felt Mark's hand reach down and grab my tit at the same time, knowing innately that I would love experiencing the same feeling as my friend. Tom looked at us and reached up with both hands, replacing his hand over his mom's tits and playing with both of her nipples as he fucked her.

The room now reeked of the smell of sex. All four of us were moaning to some degree or another.

Tom was the first to speak. "I'm about to cum mom," he gasped almost breathlessly.

"Cum in me baby," she managed to say in between her labored breaths.

"God mom, I'm going to cum too," Mark said from behind me.

"Yes," was all that I could manage.

And with that the boys began to cum. I wanted to watch Tom cum in his mom but had to close my eyes from the ecstasy of the moment. Annie later admitted to me that she had to do the same. Their cum shooting inside us led to howls from both Anne and me as we came. Again, as I had the first time Mark ate me, I squirted my cum, this time on his dick pounding in and out of me instead of his tongue like last time. I felt like I may pass out. Mark's cum seemed to go on and on, probably the by-product of me teasing him all day.

When he finally stopped shooting his load in me he pulled out, his dick glistening with my juices. I went to the floor prostrate and then turned over on my back, my hands on my stomach, trying to get my breathing to return to some sense of normalcy. Tom slumped back on the couch and Annie stood up to get off of him as I closed my eyes. I opened them just a second or two later just in time to see that she had walked over to me and straddled my head, lowering her cum filled pussy to my face.

I knew what she was doing. Annie was my best friend. We shared everything and she wanted to share this very intimate moment between her and Tom with me, as I had with her.

I opened my mouth as her pussy approached and tasted Tom's semen oozing out of her. Just as I began to taste him, I felt her tongue on my pussy, digging inside for Mark's semen. Both of us cleaned up the other as the boys sat back, catching their breath and watching wide-eyed, as their moms ate each other.

For a moment the only sounds in the room were some barely audible noise coming from the television and the sounds of both her and me lapping at each other's pussy. I was the first to begin to feel my second orgasm begin to boil over.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned into Annie's pussy, grabbing her ass for something to hold onto as my body flexed as I came. I heard, and felt, her make the same noise into my cunt and now tasted the mix of her cum and Tom's as I continued to lick and slurp at her pussy.

When it was all over, she rolled off and we both lay on our backs, the boys still in their respective positions, looking at both of us in all of our naked, just-fucked glory.

No one spoke for a few minutes until Annie finally said to me in a small voice "I want to thank you and Mark for helping to make this evening so special. I think we will leave you two alone now. I want to get my baby home so he can cuddle with me in my bed all night long."

Tom laughed softly and said "Yeah. Thanks Mrs. T. I guess we need to get going. But I'm not sure how much cuddling we are going to do tonight."

Mark came over and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I hear you Tom," he said to his friend. And then to me he said "Come on mom. Let's go get in OUR bed."

Lindat817
Lindat817
3,185 Followers