All Comments on 'Linda's Discovery Ch. 02'

by Lindat817

Sort by:
  • 394 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!

Well done! I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Wonderful story and well written!!!

bostonmom4bostonmom4over 12 years ago
Wonderful

What an erotic story. I loved the second part as much, if not more, than the first part.

I really appreciate how you established the characters in part one, allowing us to see the relationships develop. I also REALLY like that in part two, it didn't end in some sort of roman orgy.

This story (parts one and two) has a very believable element to it. I hope you will continue writing. You have a gift.

Pilot4029Pilot4029over 12 years ago
Very hot

Well written and damn sexy, five stars.

Runnin_on_instinctRunnin_on_instinctover 12 years ago
Amazing...

Loved it! You write really well, and the Mom/Son aspect, damn. very hot story!

Tittyluver69Tittyluver69over 12 years ago
Excellent start

Very good start hope this more to come, would think at least a group night maybe moms at the frat house.

rnjudybugrnjudybugover 12 years ago
excellent

keep writing.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Arousing!

A fine continuation of your story. The hot tub scene is one of the most erotic I've read in quite a while...the in the flesh revelation of a mother-son love to an outsider is one of my favorite fantasy moments! Looking anxiously for the next!

venus_canvenus_canover 12 years ago
Very Well written Story

Loved every moment (and movement :) ) of the so well told. You certainly have the gift for the erotic - a tale that is so well written that it transports the reader to Linda, Mark, Annie and Tom

Venus

kaththompsonkaththompsonover 12 years ago
Stating the obvious

Just to add my two cents. You are quite a wonderful writer. Your development of characters is at a superior level; one not usually found in erotic writings. While most are content to leave the reader "outside looking in, you have the marvleous ability to drawing your reader into the story and leave her completely overcome by what is happening in her own living room. :)

I hope you write more. You have a real gift.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathover 12 years ago
unbelievable

You are too damn good. Wow, that was hot and hard.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
Very good, thanks

Got to go to the bathroom so I can suck my cum out of my panties you got me for sure, thanks a bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Very Good Story

Just 1 word.... HOT !!! I hope u continue writing... U hav a real talent...

nobo1961nobo1961over 12 years ago
Brilliant

Once more you have done it again. Fantastic little tale please more soon

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 12 years ago
Very well written

You maintained your quality level very well in Chapter 2, and you didn't get in such a rush to get to the big MFMF scene that you let down on the flow and the descriptions.

There is tenderness in this story, blended with the eroticism, that speaks to the feelings you must have for your son. This is not a dirty story, but rather a very sweet one. The mother in the story displays a healthy self-respect along with a deep love for her son, and the fact that she has raised him as a single mother is used to explain the deep feelings they have for each other, on many different levels. Being his mother and admirer and secret sharer and lover all coalesce, and you make it all seem natural, and beautiful!

Thank you for writing such a sensitive, moving story, and for sharing your feelings with us. I feel privileged to have been allowed to read it.

You obviously are very good at this. Please keep writing.

piper2003piper2003over 12 years ago
Hot

There is no doubt that this is the hottest fuck story that I have ever read. Hope you continue to write as you have a knack of drawing it out and making a person really hot and then jacking off to the dream that you created. Thanks again and keep up the stories. Gale

mart43ukmart43ukover 12 years ago
very hot

a nice conclusion... well, I hope that it isn't a conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!!

You have a great talent for writing - PLEASE don't stop! Would be nice to see the two sons getting together too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Love/Lust Story

As you so well illustrate in this delightful story, sex is so much better when the partners truly love each other. Your mother and son are two very nice, considerate people. They obviously respect each other and defer to the other's desires. Although their sexual activity eventually becomes very hot and passionate, there is never the slightest trace of unwanted domination or latent cruelty. Their genuine love is the controlling force throughout, and they seem more concerned about the other person's pleasure than their own. I would have been so overwhelmingly happy if I could have had a real-life romance like this with my mother.

cibixcibixover 12 years ago
amazing story...

love your writing style and can't wait for the next chapter...

cowboy2005cowboy2005over 12 years ago
Bravo!!!!

I love your stories about your adventures with your son. Great story line and wonderful content. Please keep up the good work and give us more of your mother and son adventures to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant writing!

Having discovered Literotica several years ago I have read many many great stories but your's, by far, is the best one yet. Your writing is excellent, your description of the events is superb, and I feel as if I were actually there watching this wonderful story unfold. I certainly hope this is not your only submission as I will be watching for more new material by you. Great Job!

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 12 years ago
Sophisticated eroticism... sensuality @ its sexy best!

Where do I start – so much good stuff in such a short story…

I loved you sniffing and even licking your “crusty panties” that Mark had used to jerk off. I love your sensual lust and behavior!

Your oral expertise and tease is really hot. I love that you swallowed his cum. Your proclivity to not rush his blowjob, but to crest – ebb – crest – ebb was really hot! And of course – your sexy yellow panty strokes – well let’s just say, that visual thought makes me hard and wet with pre-cum.

I love your description as you drank your iced frappuccino – that “just fucked” look of satisfaction and happiness on my face.

Mark and Tom sharing panties was a surprise to me, a really hot surprise, very believable. And you sharing with Mark about Anne listening to your “sex phone” call was hot. I enjoyed being reminded of Anne sticking her finger in her wet pussy and letting you lick it clean.

The scene with you, Anne and Mark around the hot tub was extremely erotic. I love your description of each person’s arousal. I love the kissing between you and Anne. And then you are eating her pussy – WOW, Linda! This is my erotic fantasy: making love to my mom, while she eats her best friend’s pussy!!! Your description of how much you loved being fucked by your son, while eating her pussy heightens the erotic sensuality even more. Makes me hard just visualizing this as I type my comments. I am losing control as you describe Anne eating Mark’s love juice from your pussy! What a hot scene!

Your description of the lovemaking the next morning: “what ensued was a long, tender, sensual, love-making hour. I was positively glowing when we finished” was so romantic and loving.

And then the foursome after dinner: best friends, two moms, two sons, foreplay, fucking… WOW, HOT!!! And your detailed description of this scene created mental visual imagery, again that make my cock leak pre-cum and cause me to think: Oh, to be Mark or Tom!

And just when I thought I was as aroused as I could be, you and Anne share a 69, eating each others pussy and drinking your son's love juices mixed with feminine cum!

I believe this story is so hot because you wrote about real life experiences – even if you embellished it some. When you consider your reader rating – on your first story – Lady Linda, you are good.

Your fans, or at least this one wants to hear more about future fuck sessions: swapping sons, perhaps inviting other moms and their sons to enjoy. Perhaps include a dinner outing, what you all were wearing, the foreplay in the car, at the restaurant, on the dance floor…

We are waiting to read another hot adventure of mother/son incest… and mother/daughter incest would also be extremely hot… Finally, what is your relationship between the four of you like today?

Great real life adventure – thanks for sharing. I am coming again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotica writing at it's BEST

Linda, As I stated in chapter 1 you are amazing.

Please do not stop this series as it has so much more potential

imharmless69imharmless69over 12 years ago
Part II did not disappoint

Just as well written and satisfying as the first chapter. I hope there is more to come.

kanman58kanman58over 12 years ago
Perfect

You have an amaizng way of making me feel like I'm im in the room watching all of this go down. Please keep this story going. If you ever want any ideas or suggestions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again for a sensual and erotic story.

NoraJNoraJover 12 years ago
wonderful

I have enjoyed both chapters very much please continue to add more. Thank you

cariboo51cariboo51over 12 years ago
Linda`s discovery

Excellent story from front to back.You have a lovely concise style.I hope you continue with more accounts.Your attention to details that add to your tale are lovely.My best to you and your son

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

Very good story, how much is real??? Please continue writeing, you are the best I've seen here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is Chapter Three

Linda - You are a wonderful writer: character development, exciting plot, excellent description and dialogue, dramatic tension and eroticism - its all there. You sweet coupling of Mom and Son made me wish I could couple with my Mom. There is a tremendous amount of room in this story for a dozen more chapters. Get to work. AnHoa Rifleman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Amazing story please continue. I absolutely loved it and I am craving more.

tatlockstatlocksover 12 years ago
Yep, its a great story

Thanks Linda for a really erotic and well written story .

I began it last night then had to go out but tonight I finished it completely if you know what I mean. Keep writing. I like the dialogue too. makes it hotter and reminds me of some past adventures.

majikman01majikman01over 12 years ago
More Amazing!

You write beautifully. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fan-fucking-tastic

Love the two stories, I'm still hard as a rock and pumping like a fire hose. Please give us some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Evxellent story can't wait for chapter 3

Love the story very hot and well written

DongperDongperover 12 years ago
Nothing to say

Really nothing

bamapostalbamapostalover 12 years ago
HOT

I love your stories. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am in awe

I just love your stories! They are beautiful...as are the perfect relationships between these mothers and their sons! Simply marvelous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The hottest story ever!!!!!!!! And so well written. Please write more.

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
Awesome

THANK U THANK U Linda, it is hard 2 find a bloody good story on here, that i can get in2, but i felt as though i was really mark, then later tom... hope u continue this story,

5*

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
just 1 more thing

tittylover has asked if u could maybe add the mums going 2 a frat house, i would say nooooooo, as i think it would take the realism away from the mum/son concept mayb u could add another single mum/son? mayb another single mum/daughter

Elron43Elron43over 12 years ago
Fantastic

Linda, both your stories are fantastic and HOT.Hope you keep the series going! Thanks for your great stories! NaturallyI have added you to my Favorite Author list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hmmmm taboo as it is would love to do my sons and their friends

TybeeSnoopTybeeSnoopover 12 years ago
Help wanted

Wow! Do you have a remedy for a sore dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Linds's discovery

Having read many,many erotic stories, I find that this one is one of the best I

ever came across. Just imagine how wonderful life could be among families,

if it were not for the killjoys and moral apostles.

Of course young children should be left well alone, to grow up as innocent

as possible.

Thanks for a great read.

QuantumanQuantumanover 12 years ago
Very Nice, Linda

Stories like this make me wish I had had a mommy like your characters.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 12 years ago
It only gets better . . .

Had to read this much more rapidly than I would have liked. It and Ch. 01 certainly will get a re-read tomorrow - something I don't do very often. I expect tomorrow will confirm my rather hasty favorite story, favorite author designations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Chapter

Pretty Linda: We are still waiting for the next chapter. AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next chapter

Look, this story is on the all time high scoring page. Its one of a dozen and a half of the all-time favorites. That is quite an accomplishment so don;t let it atrophy. Get on the stick and come up with the next chapter and make Pretty Linda even juicier and hotter and her son even harder and more of a horndog. Linda deserves it.

AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

I hope there is more to this story or another one. Each story was good for twocum shots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A breathtaking read especially in context with Ch 01

As a healthy male, I don't usually read this genre of story but the quality of writing and story line development are an incredible turn on. The pace makes it very believable and you have a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!

yeah i usually stop reading these things like half way through... but i just couldnt stop. you're a genius!!! i hope there's more to this story and some other titles that r just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved the theme

I have an idea for the next chapter. One of the boys is home and his mom shares his seaman with her friend the way she did at the end of the story. She asks her friend how she liked the taste of her son. Then she offers her best friend to her son as a gift to them both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Linda's Discovery 1&2

I really enjoyed your stories, you have a great imagination, I hope to read more from you. Single parents have to support each other, haha

T.H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Linda"s Discovery 1&2

Super writing ,great story,once I started reading I could not stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Simply the best in a long time. Compliments!!!!!!

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

You had talent, my lady. I hope you have more mom/son stories (my favourites) planned for the future. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
erotica you've succeeded

oh yeah i'm looking for more from you

Kam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

hope chapter 3 cums soon great writting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great start...

Now it's time to switch partners!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SWITCH PARTNERS

CHRISTMAS VACATION IS NEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very exciting

Very exciting story. Hope you can continue the story. This time Mom swapping or son swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just write more!

A continuation of this story would be great. But even if you don't continue it, just keep writing. You've got skills!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Made me want to go do my mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Erotic

By far this is the most erotic and hot mom-son incest story. I wish you were my mom or your neighbor and I could be present while you are doing your son. Please write more stories.

adanac51adanac51about 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for a beautiful story! Extremely erotic and well written... A pleasure to read.

FiresongFiresongabout 12 years ago
Woowwwww

This is one of the most erotic stories I've ever read. I really enjoyed the womans perspective in the greatest story I've read in a long time

Thank you,

A Fan

P.S. Please write much more!!!!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
IF THIS WAS AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL...

everyone should have a mom as hot and adventurous as Linda! Definitely worth Five Stars, and I hope you will keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 stars

DUNNO WHY SITE WON"T TAKE RATING......BUT ANYWAY....JUST GREAT111

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THE Best

THE BestS Story i've read so far!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I so agree!

At first I didn't like reading about all this family lovin', but found I enjoyed the "how it all started" parts of the story. This one made me wish my hubby and I had shared some phone sex in our four years of long distance dating. Jealous!

You are a really great story teller and I would like to read more on this couple. Especially the details about them sharing their son's a little or a lot more!

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
both having a cumming together

This second part was pure joy , so very erotic such a real turn on .

stories don't get any better nor the writing more exciting .

this was a real joy to read . and the author is second to none .

loved it to bit . linda 's discovery part two was nothing but an incredible very hot horny beautiful ending with both boys filling both moms with all there young juices

a fantastic brilliant well written story.

PetermassurePetermassurealmost 12 years ago
Brill

I for one can't wait for chapter 3 when maybe they swap ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good

I really liked your story. Very sexy and well written. There was enough teasing and suspense to keep me interested (hard) through out both chapters. And of coarse the sex was awesome. I really hope you write more. Will they swap moms? will there be a 4some? I hope so. Thanks for sharing your story with us

Art

greygirlgreygirlalmost 12 years ago
So exciting ...

The story is so touching and erotic, it totally made me want to be there and love them both.

PNR2PNR2almost 12 years ago
oh noooooooooo.................

This story isn't near long enough. I thought it was slow getting started in Chapter 1, but it got better and better as it went along. And, now it's over. Uh, how is Chapter 3 coming along? lol.

VWC10VWC10almost 12 years ago
Please Continue

Love your story. If most mothers knew just how many of the sons thought about being with their mom.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 12 years ago
A shame Son's aren't wise enough ...

Speaking for Mothers, It's a shame Son's aren't wise enough to realize 'mothers' are available. Some of us we not mature enough to realize these desire were possible. I wasn't! Not until VWC10 posed that subject in years past. So many opportunities for further adventure through the mind of this quality author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one of the best

I have been reading stories on literocia for a long while and have writen some also. This is one of the best ever. BRB AD53

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago
Where is this author?

She wrote this last year.. Has she just quit? Is she writting somewhere else? Anybody know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow, so well written, so erotic!!!!!

Lindat18 thanks for being so brave to write about your taboo love and sex life with your son, you're a very special Mom and woman is all I can say!

hardly1hardly1over 11 years ago
YES!

I have been reading Literotica for a number of years and this is the very best I have read yet. Toward the end of Chapter 01 the anticipation of what was to come was buzzing in my head, and with Chapter 02 all my fantasies were fulfilled. As noted in some of the other comments I think the fantasies you have captured in this tale are probably a lot more prevalent than we think............

Very well written and very well paced to the point that I became part of the story, anticipating every move yet to come/cum. I am already looking forward to Chapter 03 and beyond......... Keep up the good work!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
I'm sorry

Sorry to say that I just now discovered this talented writer's work. Even sorrier to see that she has not posted anything more for almost a year.

What a loss for the many of us who so admired her first two stories.

Please come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT AS IT GET'S

KEEP IT UP, LET US READ MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW and WOW

this was one of the best stories I have read - wish you had more like these - hurry and write more -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

Please write more!

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
All I can say is damn

This story was hot and the more I read the more I got harder...i

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hard reading

I've never come so much reading her stories. Takes me back to hearing my Mom fuck Dad at nights and wanting to take his pace between her legs. Write more!

DebbieXDebbieXover 11 years ago
Simply HOT

Your story is sooo hot. One can't help but cum while reading it.

realfunguyrealfunguyover 11 years ago
came hard

I just came all over myself reading this one. Awesome story - hope it's mostly true!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago
5 Stars really aren't enough to rate this superb story!

What a fantastic story - absolutely red hot! I loved everything about it, and just know it's going to lead to some Mommy Swapping later on. More please!!

LordDeanLordDeanover 11 years ago
So realistic

You writing made this sound and feel so realistic. It took me days to get through both chapters. I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

One the hottest stories on Literotica. Got me hard real quick. Hope you write some more about this foursome. I'd love to jerk off while the boys fuck each other's mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely fabulous story. Can't believe how hard I got reading it. The narrative and characterisations, the dialogue, all of it -- so hot, and well-written. You haven't posted for ages, but you really should do more. Thanks for this one, at least.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 11 years ago
What can I say?

The second chapter certainly lived up to the first.

Great writing. I will keep my eyes open for anything else you may write.

Really enjoyed it.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beyond words! super hot

This story is just beyond words...loved it alot.and hope soon you come up with similar style stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just awsome..

want another chapter. Something like swinging incest. Awsome writing style and story line. Really enjoyed reading.

newporter56newporter56over 11 years ago
Loved it

Great story, I hope that someday you might decide to add a chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done, continue to writre

Linda thanks for the first story, well done, I hope you will continue to write your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Linda, your story is stupendous.

I read it, re-read it, and read it a third time. It was so lovely. I am a married woman, with two children, a boy and a girl. I have always been ashamed of my secret thoughts about them, but your story gave me courage. I hope you write more like stories for me to enjoy.

Abigail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindat817@Lindat817
3181 Followers
Dear Readers – I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the kind words and constructive criticism. I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed the stories. I always wanted the reader to feel that the events transpiring in the stories could actually happen to them. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES