Ling Gam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your new clothes looks good on your body." Gam says.

"Thank you very much! I became mature today but I look like a teenager." Irox says.

"Happy birthday!"

"Thank you Gam."

Irox wishes that Gam could teach her how to masturbate and have sex.

"Do you want to masturbate and have sex?" Gam asks.

"What? How do you know that?" Irox asks while her cheeks gets red.

"I'm a Xeoic Jedi who can read your mind and I'm a woman who knows that girls are curious about their own body's sexuallity."

"I don't know how to do it."

"Jaqueline, I'll be extra gentle to you on your birthday. Do you want to do it with me?"

Irox is shy and nods. Gam smiles and walks to her. They hug while they begin to undress each other until the two ladies are naked.

Irox's body is small and her breasts are big like mangos from Earth. The lesbian is horny and her vagina gets wet when Gam realizes that Irox might be a virgin because she is very nervous.

"Are you still a virgin after all these years?" Gam wonders.

"Yes I am! I was in love many times and dated several girls but they didn't want to have sex with me." Irox stutters.

"It's because you are too nervous and stressed. My poor thing! Please tell me when it feels uncomfortable for you. Do you want to sleep with me?"

"Yes but I haven't even kissed a girl."

"I understand."

The ladies walks to the bed and Irox lays down on her back. Gam kneels down and moves forward like an asian tiger from Terra. Gam is careful when she kisses her nervous girlfriend's belly button and touches her breasts. Irox wonders what would happen next. Gam sucks on the nipple while she pinches the other nipple until they are erect. Irox moans higher and higher. The lesbian smiles and begs her to open the legs. Irox spreads her legs as wide as she can for Gam.

"Are you ready for this?" Gam asks.

Irox is passive and nods. Gam is careful when she begins to enter the vagina with one finger. Gam French-kisses her nervous girlfriend to silence her scream. Irox's body shakes and she enjoys it. The Jedi master adds two fingers and masturbates her faster and faster until she comes. Irox's body shakes while she tries to say that she is coming when they kiss. Gam can feels how her girlfriend's vagina squeezes her fingers. She pulls them out and puts the fingers into her mouth.

"How did it feel like for you?" Gam asks.

"It was incredible, my darling." Irox says.

"Do you want to lick and suck me?"

"Yes please!"

The two ladies change their positions. Irox kisses Gam's erect nipples while her fingers masturbates the wet vagina. Gam shows Irox how to sucks and lick it. Gam holds her head when she tastes the salty water. Irox loves to suck and lick hard on Gam's clitoris while she pinches the nipples.

"Don't stop! I'll come soon!" Gam moans.

Irox sucks and licks harder until the juicy vagina squirts. Irox moves forward to look into the Jedi master's eyes.

"Do you want me?" Irox asks.

"Only if you love me." Gam answers.

"I love you Gam."

"I love you Irox."

"Why did you want me to be a woman? I need to know the truth."

"I love women and you love me. I don't want to have any kids. They can be nice but demanding."

Gam thought that Ivars should become a girl Marsyut and there was a possibility that the gender could be changed. Gam called the New Republic Department of Health to order a narcotic drink that changed males to females. She asked the Health droid to call Zwea before it erases its memory. Gam flied Marsyut to flirt with Ivars and tricked him to drink the drink. Ivars got arrested when he fell asleep. The finger points, the hormone and DNA changed while the face, the hair and the body became different.

"You are an attractive woman. I love the beautiful Jaqueline Irox more than the lying and stupid Jake Ivars." Gam says.

"I love girls." Irox says.

"How does it feel to be a lesbian?"

"It was strange at first but I got used to it. I hated everything that had anything to do with girls but I love lesbian sex."

"You can understand how a girl thinks and feels! We'll fly to the planet Villainduk next week."

To be continued.

12